CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks and polar bears

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank would suck off the lot of these gender bending homos and then move on to felching Boy George whilst being fisted by Jimmy Summerville 

Reported for doxxing, because Frank really IS Limahl.

1617251.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=620&h=458&crop=1

• Like 1

On 15/03/2021 at 11:17, Major Cunt said:

Do you know what really upsets me, Weary? When I see those adverts of bears driven insane by having to spend years in cages. Watching the poor fuckers rocking like a Broadmoor resident in the Kasbah who's missed a dose of Valium.

I honesty don't know how these cunts can be so barbaric. Maybe it's the fact that I've got a heart, and have been born and bread in a first world nation, but surely empathy is empathy no matter your country of origin?

There's not many adverts that upset the Major bar the Great Ormand Street ones.

Yes, absolutely. People often argue it's thousands-year-old cultures which blind many East Asians to the brutality they operate with, but I don't know which part of the human brain can't register the plight of an animal which is obviously suffering a good deal of mental and physical torture. Having heads shaped like a variety of cheese-cutter conkers probably suppresses the front part of the brain which recognises extreme cruelty.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, absolutely. People often argue it's thousands-year-old cultures which blind many East Asians to the brutality they operate with, but I don't know which part of the human brain can't register the plight of an animal which is obviously suffering a good deal of mental and physical torture. Having heads shaped like a variety cheese-cutter conkers probably suppresses the front part of the brain which recognises extreme cruelty.

I've got a cheesecutter chinaman's head which has been baked and vinegared. It's a 26'er!

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yes, absolutely. People often argue it's thousands-year-old cultures which blind many East Asians to the brutality they operate with, but I don't know which part of the human brain can't register the plight of an animal which is obviously suffering a good deal of mental and physical torture. Having heads shaped like a variety of cheese-cutter conkers probably suppresses the front part of the brain which recognises extreme cruelty.

Agreed. On the flip side, they’ve been coming here as poor immigrants far longer than the noirs, largely keep themselves to themselves, work hard, pay their taxes, maintain their families and don’t burden the state. Have no natural inclination to loot, stab or thieve and have too much self-pride to orchestrate a Yellow Lives Matter group and scream ‘raaaacism’ and insist on fiscal remuneration for decades of slave labour in wash houses and laundaries. China is a huge and populous country and their peasant class are backward bat-eaters for sure and, like the Japs, they are, by western standards, cruel to their own people so animals have got no chance. The counter-argument could be that the Slopes that got out were not atypical Chinks and entrepreneurial by nature (Hong Kong?) Either way up, I’d rather have them here than a other ‘shaded’ types. Put’s me in mind of the famous Alabama bumper sticker...’If we’d known there was going to be all this trouble, we’d have picked our own cotton.’

• Like 4

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

He gave me 50% of my warning points - which never expire!

Oh, so he is/was a mod.  What did you do to incur his wrath ?

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Oh, so he is/was a mod.  What did you do to incur his wrath ?

He was a funny old hector. A bit anal and over zealous with his liberal sensibilities, but decent enough. He did get a bit defensive occasionally though. He once banned Snatch & Roadkill for calling him a twat.

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The 1000s of years old culture argument don't wash wolfie-  I'm sure as fuck they didn't all have smart phones back in the feudal times but they've manage to adopt their 20 hour a day use to a man/slope. 

Killing every fucking one is the only option I'm tell you. 

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Agreed. On the flip side, they’ve been coming here as poor immigrants far longer than the noirs, largely keep themselves to themselves, work hard, pay their taxes, maintain their families and don’t burden the state. Have no natural inclination to loot, stab or thieve and have too much self-pride to orchestrate a Yellow Lives Matter group and scream ‘raaaacism’ and insist on fiscal remuneration for decades of slave labour in wash houses and laundaries. China is a huge and populous country and their peasant class are backward bat-eaters for sure and, like the Japs, they are, by western standards, cruel to their own people so animals have got no chance. The counter-argument could be that the Slopes that got out were not atypical Chinks and entrepreneurial by nature (Hong Kong?) Either way up, I’d rather have them here than a other ‘shaded’ types. Put’s me in mind of the famous Alabama bumper sticker...’If we’d known there was going to be all this trouble, we’d have picked our own cotton.’

Yes, the majority of tiddlywinks here are of Hong Kong origin so are at least partially civilised. As for the recent batch, including a shit load of students, who the fuck knows where they originate- possibly one of the many Chinky bio- weapons labs, sorry disease research centres, they've set up for world domination- sleepers to kill as all off when the time comes.   

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The 1000s of years old culture argument don't wash wolfie-  I'm sure as fuck they didn't all have smart phones back in the feudal times but they've manage to adopt their 20 hour a day use to a man/slope. 

Yes, the majority of tiddlywinks here are of Hong Kong origin so are at least partially civilised. As for the recent batch, including a shit load of students, who the fuck knows where they originate- possibly one of the many Chinky bio- weapons labs, sorry disease research centres, they've set up for world domination- sleepers to kill as all off when the time comes.   

The Yellow Peril. Get back in your boxes. 

On 21/04/2021 at 16:57, Stubby Pecker said:

You have a lot of work to do on your personality. I suggest you get started straight away. Either that or get on a flight to India before midnight without luggage or a medicine kit. Good luck. (not) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/04/2021 at 16:57, Stubby Pecker said:

On the more positive note - cracks are appearing in the jolly, slope-embracing EU front. Although Krauts, with Merkel at the helm, are still supportive of the bell end project, older allies are drifting away and cutting ties. It’s only a matter of time before ze Germans join the pack. 
Their plan for world domination is slowly unraveling. Covid really fucked up their plans.

6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

On the more positive note - cracks are appearing in the jolly, slope-embracing EU front. Although Krauts, with Merkel at the helm, are still supportive of the bell end project, older allies are drifting away and cutting ties. It’s only a matter of time before ze Germans join the pack. 
Their plan for world domination is slowly unraveling. Covid really fucked up their plans.

I’d rather see cracks appearing in the 3 Gorges Dam 

The chinks should be ethnically cleansed for the good of the planet 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d rather see cracks appearing in the 3 Gorges Dam 

The chinks should be ethnically cleansed for the good of the planet 

Cracks are indeed appearing in the dam. On top of it, the new military/water plan may help their demise.

Cause of worry for India: China plans to develop defence logistics infra in Tibet

3 days Ago

Kolkata: China is planning to develop a massive defence logistics infrastructure in Tibet that will turn the once independent kingdom into a military hub to dominate the Himalayas.

The plans were approved during the plenary session of China’s National People’s Congress (NPC) in March this year and also by the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).

The Tibet infrastructure development projects have been included in the 14th Five Year Plan (2021-2025). The Long Range Objectives-2035 additionally identifies a number of strategic military projects for completion by 2025 and 2035.

The G318 Sichuan-Tibet Highway and the G219 and G331 national highways will be upgraded and extended to run along China’s southwestern border. The new 1,800-km Chengdu-Lhasa high-speed railway network will be the second strategic railway connecting from Tibet to the Mainland, reducing travel time from Chengdu to Lhasa to just 10 hours.

Chengdu is now the headquarters of the integrated Tibet-Sichuan military command that makes it possible for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to move strategic reserves swiftly from the borders with other Southeast Asian nations to beef up both offensives and strategic defence on the India front.

Shigatse (Rikaze), Tibet’s second-largest city, will emerge as a rail transportation hub as work has begun on railways to link Shigatse with Jilong in Guizhou province and Hotan in Xinjiang province.

To make up for aerial defence weakness, China will construct at least 20 new border airports by 2025 in Tibet, in places like Tashkurgan and Longzi. Tashkurgan, the last stop before the Karakoram Pass, is under the jurisdiction of the South Xinjiang Military District and the PLA could easily threaten the Daulat Beg Oldi and the Depsang Plains from there.

The airport at Longzi in Tibet’s Shannan County will also boost the capabilities of the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) in the middle sector of the Line of Actual Control (LAC). Analysts like Jayadeva Ranade, former Cabinet Secretariat’s Chiba expert, say that “in just over a decade, China will have a much-improved strategic border defence infrastructure”.

“The considerably enhanced Chinese military presence will be a long-term potential threat for India,” Ranade said.

Ranade has closely studied the 142-page, 70,000-character “14th Five Year Plan (2021-2025) and the Long Range Objectives through the Year 2035 for National Economic and Social Development of the People’s Republic of China”, whose English version is yet to be released.

“The document clarifies China’s national strategic intent and identifies the core areas of national security and development. It has a definite focus on strategic science and technology programmes in the frontier areas. The document details the projects that have direct implications for India,” said Ranade.

He said that India’s worst concern is over the Chinese plan to construct a massive dam on the Great Bend on the Yarlung Tsangpo (Brahmaputra). Serious discussions on diverting the waters of the Brahmaputra had started in the Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics in Beijing in 1995.

Details of a comprehensive plan emerged in a book authored by former military officer Li Ling titled ‘Tibet water can save China’, which was published in 2005.

The 14th Five Year Plan (2021-2025) and the Long Range Objectives-2035 confirms that a number of hydroelectric projects will be built along its lower reaches and a massive dam three times the size of the Three Gorges Dam in Sichuan province will be constructed on the Great Bend on the Tsangpo.

“The dams constructed on the fragile Himalayas will pose a constant danger to those living downstream and adversely impact the livelihoods of over a billion people residing in the Indo-Gangetic plain,” said Ranade.

He said the planned infrastructure projects in Tibet and the anticipated huge influx of labour and engineers will raise the temperature on the Tibetan Plateau and accelerate the retreat of Tibet’s glaciers.

These glaciers are the source of the Indus and a number of rivers that feed into the Ganges. This will seriously reduce the flow of water even leading to the rivers drying up.

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Cracks are indeed appearing in the dam. On top of it, the new military/water plan may help their demise.

Cause of worry for India: China plans to develop defence logistics infra in Tibet

3 days Ago

Kolkata: China is planning to develop a massive defence logistics infrastructure in Tibet that will turn the once independent kingdom into a military hub to dominate the Himalayas.

The plans were approved during the plenary session of China’s National People’s Congress (NPC) in March this year and also by the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC).

The Tibet infrastructure development projects have been included in the 14th Five Year Plan (2021-2025). The Long Range Objectives-2035 additionally identifies a number of strategic military projects for completion by 2025 and 2035.

The G318 Sichuan-Tibet Highway and the G219 and G331 national highways will be upgraded and extended to run along China’s southwestern border. The new 1,800-km Chengdu-Lhasa high-speed railway network will be the second strategic railway connecting from Tibet to the Mainland, reducing travel time from Chengdu to Lhasa to just 10 hours.

Chengdu is now the headquarters of the integrated Tibet-Sichuan military command that makes it possible for the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to move strategic reserves swiftly from the borders with other Southeast Asian nations to beef up both offensives and strategic defence on the India front.

Shigatse (Rikaze), Tibet’s second-largest city, will emerge as a rail transportation hub as work has begun on railways to link Shigatse with Jilong in Guizhou province and Hotan in Xinjiang province.

To make up for aerial defence weakness, China will construct at least 20 new border airports by 2025 in Tibet, in places like Tashkurgan and Longzi. Tashkurgan, the last stop before the Karakoram Pass, is under the jurisdiction of the South Xinjiang Military District and the PLA could easily threaten the Daulat Beg Oldi and the Depsang Plains from there.

The airport at Longzi in Tibet’s Shannan County will also boost the capabilities of the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) in the middle sector of the Line of Actual Control (LAC). Analysts like Jayadeva Ranade, former Cabinet Secretariat’s Chiba expert, say that “in just over a decade, China will have a much-improved strategic border defence infrastructure”.

“The considerably enhanced Chinese military presence will be a long-term potential threat for India,” Ranade said.

Ranade has closely studied the 142-page, 70,000-character “14th Five Year Plan (2021-2025) and the Long Range Objectives through the Year 2035 for National Economic and Social Development of the People’s Republic of China”, whose English version is yet to be released.

“The document clarifies China’s national strategic intent and identifies the core areas of national security and development. It has a definite focus on strategic science and technology programmes in the frontier areas. The document details the projects that have direct implications for India,” said Ranade.

He said that India’s worst concern is over the Chinese plan to construct a massive dam on the Great Bend on the Yarlung Tsangpo (Brahmaputra). Serious discussions on diverting the waters of the Brahmaputra had started in the Chinese Academy of Engineering Physics in Beijing in 1995.

Details of a comprehensive plan emerged in a book authored by former military officer Li Ling titled ‘Tibet water can save China’, which was published in 2005.

The 14th Five Year Plan (2021-2025) and the Long Range Objectives-2035 confirms that a number of hydroelectric projects will be built along its lower reaches and a massive dam three times the size of the Three Gorges Dam in Sichuan province will be constructed on the Great Bend on the Tsangpo.

“The dams constructed on the fragile Himalayas will pose a constant danger to those living downstream and adversely impact the livelihoods of over a billion people residing in the Indo-Gangetic plain,” said Ranade.

He said the planned infrastructure projects in Tibet and the anticipated huge influx of labour and engineers will raise the temperature on the Tibetan Plateau and accelerate the retreat of Tibet’s glaciers.

These glaciers are the source of the Indus and a number of rivers that feed into the Ganges. This will seriously reduce the flow of water even leading to the rivers drying up.

A dam is a big target