CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks and polar bears

White Cunt

On 20/04/2021 at 23:15, Cuntybaws said:

Reported for doxxing, because Frank really IS Limahl.

1617251.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=620&h=458&crop=1

Hey girl
Move a little closer
You're too shy shy, hush-hush, eye to eye
Too shy shy, hush-hush, eye to eye

Go0d god fancy singing that without a bin liner disguise over your head.

Modern medicine falls short of your complaint
Ooh, try a little harder
You're moving in circles, won't you dilate?
Ooh, baby try

Spoiler

🤭 

Spoiler - what's that about? The forum software is going tit up again.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Details of a comprehensive plan emerged in a book authored by former military officer Li Ling titled ‘Tibet water can save China’, which was published in 2005.

I've seen a couple of articles regarding China's financial aid to Pakistan, and several large infrastructure projects to be built there obviously aimed at keeping Islamabad onside for the duration.

The new Chinese model seems to be the iron hand in the velvet glove when dealing with third world nations. Their crafty fuckers as they act like benefactors to the host nation where they're building a port, railway, dam, ect, but the projects in question are actually more beneficial to the chinks than the country in question. Obviously there's a hefty price tag to be paid and that tends to be natural resources.

Pakistan is key to securing the himalayas given its northern border, and the immense fresh water which flows from it's glaciers.

The most dangerous aspect in all of this will be the potential damming you've mentioned, WC, as you're dealing with the two largest countries population wise in India and China where water is an incredibly valuable resource. There's been several incidents of shelling each others military outposts recently, and not forgetting that both India and Pakistan are nuclear states. The Indians doctrine regarding the launching of nuclear missiles is based upon a retaliatory response to being attacked first, and never to be the aggressor using mankind's biggest mistake, in my opinion.

I've been hearing for a while that the worlds next full scale conflict will be over water, and this one has all the unfortunate elements of a colossal fuck up. How the cheeky yellow cunts think that they can get away with stealing the Indian's water is beyond me, but I'm guessing that they presume by oppression of the country where the glaciers are gives them ownership. 

This one's going to be interesting... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes...and you are clearly heartbroken. Frank, put the pokey stick away please.

My bumhole's bleeding from the pummelling this afternoon, spotter. I've got the cancer, I've got the dead wife, he drinks the whiskey drink, he drinks a lager drink, I've got the bad AIDS, I've got the cockroach-limbs, he drinks the cider drink, I've got the polio...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Frank said:

My bumhole's bleeding from the pummelling this afternoon, spotter. I've got the cancer, I've got the dead wife, he drinks the whiskey drink, he drinks a lager drink, I've got the bad AIDS, I've got the cockroach-limbs, he drinks the cider drink, I've got the polio.

Good, everyone is happy.

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've seen a couple of articles regarding China's financial aid to Pakistan, and several large infrastructure projects to be built there obviously aimed at keeping Islamabad onside for the duration.

The new Chinese model seems to be the iron hand in the velvet glove when dealing with third world nations. Their crafty fuckers as they act like benefactors to the host nation where they're building a port, railway, dam, ect, but the projects in question are actually more beneficial to the chinks than the country in question. Obviously there's a hefty price tag to be paid and that tends to be natural resources.

Pakistan is key to securing the himalayas given its northern border, and the immense fresh water which flows from it's glaciers.

The most dangerous aspect in all of this will be the potential damming you've mentioned, WC, as you're dealing with the two largest countries population wise in India and China where water is an incredibly valuable resource. There's been several incidents of shelling each others military outposts recently, and not forgetting that both India and Pakistan are nuclear states. The Indians doctrine regarding the launching of nuclear missiles is based upon a retaliatory response to being attacked first, and never to be the aggressor using mankind's biggest mistake, in my opinion.

I've been hearing for a while that the worlds next full scale conflict will be over water, and this one has all the unfortunate elements of a colossal fuck up. How the cheeky yellow cunts think that they can get away with stealing the Indian's water is beyond me, but I'm guessing that they presume by oppression of the country where the glaciers are gives them ownership. 

This one's going to be interesting... 

Trying to work out several possible outcomes is very difficult, as all nations involved are so utterly corrupt that it’s impossible to put together one picture that may be more plausible than the next one.

Chinks navigate their foreign operations by securing favourable contracts with local governments, contracts that are completely opaque and hidden from central governments (usually until things go tits up and slopes call in the loans and take over the new infrastructure, resources, other collateral). These issues have transpired even in places one wouldn’t normally regard as a third world country - Australia, where central government sounded the bells and began to stamp out the practice. That led to the situation we are witnessing today.

Pakistan is a useful doormat, serving the yellow needs like all other piss poor, desperate nations; it also means that relationship with India will  deteriorate further.

We are now witnessing a flight of the very rich brownies, as both the internal and external cooker is simmering steadily. Money had been shifted out of South Asia in preparation to internal and external conflicts. That also means their economy is in big trouble.

Water is precious and its supplies are shrinking rapidly and those people will die fighting for it. Or rather the ninety nine percent of the population will find themselves in that position.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

My bumhole's bleeding from the pummelling this afternoon, spotter. I've got the cancer, I've got the dead wife, he drinks the whiskey drink, he drinks a lager drink, I've got the bad AIDS, I've got the cockroach-limbs, he drinks the cider drink, I've got the polio...

I hope this is in jest Franco. I’ll be bereft if it’s true, as will Mrs Cnut. Say it ain’t so, maestro.

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I hope this is in jest Franco. I’ll be bereft if it’s true, as will Mrs Cnut. Say it ain’t so, maestro.

Some of that shit sticks. After all, I’m a sensitive man, DC. You’ll never guess who I had in the back of the cab the other day. Terrence Stamp. I said to him that I could’ve sworn that I’d read somewhere that he had died several years ago. Good tipper. 

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Some of that shit sticks. After all, I’m a sensitive man, DC. You’ll never guess who I had in the back of the cab the other day. Terrence Stamp. I said to him that I could’ve sworn that I’d read somewhere that he had died several years ago. Good tipper. 

Knew his brother, back in the day. Bit of a prick but had some great Hendrix stories. Proper East-ender. We still on for the Groucho in August?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Knew his brother, back in the day. Bit of a prick but had some great Hendrix stories. Proper East-ender. We still on for the Groucho in August?

For sure. Did you ever meet Tony Polledri.. bar Italia owner on Frith Street? 

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Trying to work out several possible outcomes is very difficult, as all nations involved are so utterly corrupt that it’s impossible to put together one picture that may be more plausible than the next one.

Chinks navigate their foreign operations by securing favourable contracts with local governments, contracts that are completely opaque and hidden from central governments (usually until things go tits up and slopes call in the loans and take over the new infrastructure, resources, other collateral). These issues have transpired even in places one wouldn’t normally regard as a third world country - Australia, where central government sounded the bells and began to stamp out the practice. That led to the situation we are witnessing today.

Pakistan is a useful doormat, serving the yellow needs like all other piss poor, desperate nations; it also means that relationship with India will  deteriorate further.

We are now witnessing a flight of the very rich brownies, as both the internal and external cooker is simmering steadily. Money had been shifted out of South Asia in preparation to internal and external conflicts. That also means their economy is in big trouble.

Water is precious and its supplies are shrinking rapidly and those people will die fighting for it. Or rather the ninety nine percent of the population will find themselves in that position.

Valid points, WC. There's many variables at play, but personally I think we're dealing with the first conflict based solely on water. 

I watched a news piece earlier on how the Chinese have dammed just about any rivers they possibly can. The main reason for doing this seems to be under the guise of generating hydroelectric power, but all of their major sources of water are in the south of the country and they've spent a fortune on the infrastructure to bring it north. The propaganda is already being pushed around how much electricity will be produced by this giant dam their intent on building. I'd imagine they will be promising the Indians free electric for life, but that's not going to cut it. Both players are heavily into chemical production which requires a ridiculous amount of water in some processes, and somethings got to give. Neither will be keen to miss out on the dollar provided by that sector as both our completely corrupt and driven by the respective countries untouchables. 

In their haste to embrace capitalism they both seem to have overlooked the already dire situation regarding a lack of one of the most important resources to any country rich or poor. Obviously it's going to be the poorest that get shafted by a lack of water, and my advice would be to buy shares in Buxton. Considering it's quite close to where you reside so you could pull a Del Trotter, and syphon off the spring and launch the White Cunt Water Company. 

Despite the English's disdain for cold and wet days we're fortunately never going to face a water crisis. We'll be dealing with exactly the opposite situation as sea levels continue to rise, and some communities are already resigned to yearly flooding. Some poor fuckers can't even sell their houses or even get adequate insurance due to their towns now becoming flood plains. 

Old @judgetwi obviously saw this coming a long time ago, and made the decision to live in a tower-block despite being stuck indoors in his wheelchair when the lifts are out. I'm sure he's got at least one neighbour who doesn't think he's a right cunt, and grabs him a copy of the Sun and 20 Superkings on such day's.

I wonder if he's still alive... 

Edited by Major Cunt
An interesting piece to bring up, and I'll be sending a like your way once my stocks replenished.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

I'd imagine the black cab is an attempt to circumvent the numerous warnings and fines for kerb crawling round the West End, Frank. 

Did you have Terry Stamp in the biblical sense in the back of the cab, or was he a genuine fee paying punter?

I reckon it's time to bury Ming beneath the flower beds now. Considering the amount of times she's been in and out of the deep freeze will ensure a rapid decomposition on a hot summers weekend. 

You can't carry on like this, as a friend I'm suggesting that you finally let go. 

On 04/05/2021 at 04:37, Major Cunt said:

Valid points, WC. There's many variables at play, but personally I think we're dealing with the first conflict based solely on water. 

I watched a news piece earlier on how the Chinese have dammed just about any rivers they possibly can. The main reason for doing this seems to be under the guise of generating hydroelectric power, but all of their major sources of water are in the south of the country and they've spent a fortune on the infrastructure to bring it north. The propaganda is already being pushed around how much electricity will be produced by this giant dam their intent on building. I'd imagine they will be promising the Indians free electric for life, but that's not going to cut it. Both players are heavily into chemical production which requires a ridiculous amount of water in some processes, and somethings got to give. Neither will be keen to miss out on the dollar provided by that sector as both our completely corrupt and driven by the respective countries untouchables. 

In their haste to embrace capitalism they both seem to have overlooked the already dire situation regarding a lack of one of the most important resources to any country rich or poor. Obviously it's going to be the poorest that get shafted by a lack of water, and my advice would be to buy shares in Buxton. Considering it's quite close to where you reside so you could pull a Del Trotter, and syphon off the spring and launch the White Cunt Water Company. 

Despite the English's disdain for cold and wet days we're fortunately never going to face a water crisis. We'll be dealing with exactly the opposite situation as sea levels continue to rise, and some communities are already resigned to yearly flooding. Some poor fuckers can't even sell their houses or even get adequate insurance due to their towns now becoming flood plains. 

Old @judgetwi obviously saw this coming a long time ago, and made the decision to live in a tower-block despite being stuck indoors in his wheelchair when the lifts are out. I'm sure he's got at least one neighbour who doesn't think he's a right cunt, and grabs him a copy of the Sun and 20 Superkings on such day's.

I fully agree that water is key in the growing conflict, but it’s hard to work out how the war games may play out between all those corrupt nations. 
By the way - the chinks (among other large key “investments”), have stakes in Thames Water, which I would say have more angles than just plain old profiteering from British water buyers. The government have been asleep, while the cunts were making inroads into our infrastructure. And the water situation is not as plush as you think - besides more frequent future flooding, many areas, particularly in the south/south-east will be struggling with water shortages. It seems ridiculous, but it is the case.

An+effective+response+to+the+significant+and+growing+risk+of+drought+in+England+and+Wales+is+possible+if+concerted+action+is+taken+now,+according+to+new+research+published+by+the+water+industry+today.

https://www.water.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/WaterUK-WRLTPF_Final-Report_FINAL-PUBLISHED-min.pdf

Re-nationalising all water should be a priority.

WCwc Buxton, you say?

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Didn't you know that Jewdy logged in and posted on Saturday? Look on his profile.

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Erm....eh?

Whenever anyone noteworthy is mentioned on here, you claim to know them. You've always done it. As soon as frank mentioned Terence Stamp, you said you knew his brother. He then decided to reel you in further and drop the name of a Soho restaurateur, you implied that you knew him too. Hope that clears up any contrived confusion on your part.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever anyone noteworthy is mentioned on here, you claim to know them. You've always done it. As soon as frank mentioned Terence Stamp, you said you knew his brother. He then decided to reel you in further and drop the name of a Soho restaurateur, you implied that you knew him too. Hope that clears up any contrived confusion on your part.

What have you been doing with yourself over lock down, no doors to mind, are you now as skint as me??

Just now, Eddie said:

What have you been doing with yourself over lock down, no doors to mind, are you now as skint as me??

Life's ok. The bins at the back of Costcutters in Jaywick are a veritable cornucopia of sustenance. Last night I bagged 2 packets of ham that were only a week out of date and a squashed Ginsters pasty.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Or...you’re having a bad day and have done a bit of ‘selective interpretation?’ I’ve never met the subject, Terence Stamp so your theory has just collapsed, Eric. With all due....etc...bad tempered cnut.

• Like 1