CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks and polar bears

White Cunt

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Or...you’re having a bad day and have done a bit of ‘selective interpretation?’ I’ve never met the subject, Terence Stamp so your theory has just collapsed, Eric. With all due....etc...bad tempered cnut.

Working on the door for half your life, you wouldn’t trust your own mum. 

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Or...you’re having a bad day and have done a bit of ‘selective interpretation?’ I’ve never met the subject, Terence Stamp so your theory has just collapsed, Eric. With all due....etc...bad tempered cnut.

I mentioned Curtis Warren, you knew him. Punkape mentioned a grouse shoot, you know the gamekeeper. Trucking mentioned a resort in Cape Verde, you know the owners. 

A few weeks later, someone mentions Lewis Collins, you knew him. In fact, there doesn't seem to be anyone you don't know. 

And you claimed to know Terence Stamp's brother... always a connection. Don't try and backpedal out of it. Stop bullshitting. Frank is playing you like a tin whistle.

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The man is eating out of bins for Christ sake DC, you would be grouchy too!

16 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Valid points, WC. There's many variables at play, but personally I think we're dealing with the first conflict based solely on water. 

I watched a news piece earlier on how the Chinese have dammed just about any rivers they possibly can. The main reason for doing this seems to be under the guise of generating hydroelectric power, but all of their major sources of water are in the south of the country and they've spent a fortune on the infrastructure to bring it north. The propaganda is already being pushed around how much electricity will be produced by this giant dam their intent on building. I'd imagine they will be promising the Indians free electric for life, but that's not going to cut it. Both players are heavily into chemical production which requires a ridiculous amount of water in some processes, and somethings got to give. Neither will be keen to miss out on the dollar provided by that sector as both our completely corrupt and driven by the respective countries untouchables. 

In their haste to embrace capitalism they both seem to have overlooked the already dire situation regarding a lack of one of the most important resources to any country rich or poor. Obviously it's going to be the poorest that get shafted by a lack of water, and my advice would be to buy shares in Buxton. Considering it's quite close to where you reside so you could pull a Del Trotter, and syphon off the spring and launch the White Cunt Water Company. 

Despite the English's disdain for cold and wet days we're fortunately never going to face a water crisis. We'll be dealing with exactly the opposite situation as sea levels continue to rise, and some communities are already resigned to yearly flooding. Some poor fuckers can't even sell their houses or even get adequate insurance due to their towns now becoming flood plains. 

Old @judgetwi obviously saw this coming a long time ago, and made the decision to live in a tower-block despite being stuck indoors in his wheelchair when the lifts are out. I'm sure he's got at least one neighbour who doesn't think he's a right cunt, and grabs him a copy of the Sun and 20 Superkings on such day's.

I wonder if he's still alive... 

I think the chinkys are going to feel the pinch soon when the democratic world treats them as the shit cunts they are. Good luck selling your shoddy crap to third world countries for a 10th of the price wong 

India will overtake China soon as they’re open to business and the curry munchers can actually choose their leaders 

As for water, there should never be a problem with lack of it there- the monsoon pisses down tons of the stuff every year. Proper investment in infrastructure would solve it. I’d suggest the Indian spooks already have a plan to deal with the glacier pinching slopes- poison the fucking lot 

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think the chinkys are going to feel the pinch soon when the democratic world treats them as the shit cunts they are. Good luck selling your shoddy crap to third world countries for a 10th of the price wong 

India will overtake China soon as they’re open to business and the curry munchers can actually choose their leaders 

As for water, there should never be a problem with lack of it there- the monsoon pisses down tons of the stuff every year. Proper investment in infrastructure would solve it. I’d suggest the Indian spooks already have a plan to deal with the glacier pinching slopes- poison the fucking lot 

I mentioned using India but as someone pointed out, the infrastructure in India is piss poor. The trans-India roads are substandard and the railways are crap so to be bring the logistics up to scratch would cost billions.

On 04/05/2021 at 01:55, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think I have. Off Covent Garden. A friend of the Cucchis as I recall. I’m going way back now though.

Don’t walk into Franks juvenile trap DC ffs. He’s a fucking top shelf reptile. As Sleepy Joe Biden would say ‘Come on man!’ 

• Like 1

On 04/05/2021 at 01:14, Frank said:

You’ll never guess who I had in the back of the cab the other day.

A. the cab driver bumming you in lieu of the fare.

B. the cab driver kicking the shit out of you after you offered him your scrawny arse in lieu of the fare.

C. the police arresting the cab driver for one of the above.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2021 at 17:45, Eric Cuntman said:

Whenever anyone noteworthy is mentioned on here, you claim to know them. You've always done it. As soon as frank mentioned Terence Stamp, you said you knew his brother. He then decided to reel you in further and drop the name of a Soho restaurateur, you implied that you knew him too. Hope that clears up any contrived confusion on your part.

Penny Black was fucking gorgeous but that was a long time ago. I’d have given her a serious licking.

Fuck Terence Stamp.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Penny Black was fucking gorgeous but that was a long time ago. I’d have given her a serious licking.

Fuck Terence Stamp.

Overrated actor. 'Far From The Madding Crowd' is one of the most pretentious piles of shit I've ever seen.

"Kneel before Zod" what a cunt. If you want a laugh, watch his portrayal of a London gangster in Steven Soderberghs typically dreary 'The Limey'.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t be ganging up with Eric, Bill. He was in a foul mood last night.

No I wasn't. You were up to your old tricks again and I simply won't stand for it. If I'd allowed it to continue, you would have been telling Frank that you used to be Stephen Tin-Tin Duffy's personal trainer.

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t be ganging up with Eric, Bill. He was in a foul mood last night.

Don’t encourage Frank DC. The last thing the world needs is old cheese string deluding himself that someone doesn’t fucking hate him.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

33 seconds of shite and then you appear, as if it wasn’t fucking bad enough. Call it a day Frank. You’re already the absolute worst ever on here. You’re in a two cunt race to the bottom and you’re both of them.

12 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Says a lot about chinky engineering and standards. On par with their human and animal rights and their regard for the environment. Savage planet destroying subhuman cunts. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Says a lot about chinky engineering and standards. On par with their human and animal rights and their regard for the environment. Savage planet destroying subhuman cunts. 

Well, if that glass is of your average chinky standard, it will be raining slopes from all those bridges, buildings, bear hotels. 

On the downside, imagine the structural problems we are going to have, due to all that imported shit, here in the UK. Steel, glass, panelling, thousands of materials used in construction over the last twenty years. The panelling inferno is just the start. There will be problems with bridges, trains, hospitals, schools, etc, anywhere that sea of cheap, inferior crap had been incorporated.

On 11/05/2021 at 00:15, White Cunt said:

Well, if that glass is of your average chinky standard, it will be raining slopes from all those bridges, buildings, bear hotels. 

On the downside, imagine the structural problems we are going to have, due to all that imported shit, here in the UK. Steel, glass, panelling, thousands of materials used in construction over the last twenty years. The panelling inferno is just the start. There will be problems with bridges, trains, hospitals, schools, etc, anywhere that sea of cheap, inferior crap had been incorporated.

The answer is blowin’ in the wind?