CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinks and polar bears

White Cunt

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dancing bears seem to have disappeared in recent years. Are they not legal anymore or just gone out of fashion? If anyone knows of a couple for sale, I’d be interested in purchasing them, depending on price.

Talk to Alan, he might be able to put you in touch with Simon

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

I hope the residents breath in this toxic mix of nasties, drastically shortening their lives to around 24 hours. 

The war time doctrine of the chinks is that the western powers will spend vast amounts of time and money caring for its injured soldiers, whereas they, being the sadistic little cunts they are after generations of commie jackboots, will simple leave them to die. This is why COVID is such a devastating weapon that they've unleased on us. They've fucked our economy and society because we're compassionate humans yet they care not for the lives of humans and animals alike.

The world would be an entirely better place without the chinkys altogether. Kill 'em All. 

Agreed, and you've also just given me a solution to the chink conundrum. We suggest to the japs that they reinstate the emperor whilst arming them to the teeth with the latest weapon systems bar nuclear (I don't trust the cunts with Trident missiles), and also hint they should revert back to their WW2 doctrine surrounding the chinks.

After leaving them reasonably isolated for a decade we leak false battle plans regarding a Chinese invasion of their sacred lands. Give em a couple of years and I reckon they'll decimate the cunts. Global problem solved.

I also hold the rank of Major in NATO, but don't tell anybody, Stubbs...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Dancing bears seem to have disappeared in recent years. Are they not legal anymore or just gone out of fashion? If anyone knows of a couple for sale, I’d be interested in purchasing them, depending on price.

Considering you were the proprietor of several massage parlours, had fruit machines in East End boozers, and regularly visited Micky Stone in The Maze, I'm fucking shocked that your contacts can't supply a couple of dancing bears, Bill.

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Considering you were the proprietor of several massage parlours, had fruit machines in East End boozers, and regularly visited Micky Stone in The Maze, I'm fucking shocked that your contacts can't supply a couple of dancing bears, Bill.

I’ve gone off the idea already Major. I don’t think the missus would put up with bearshit all over the carpet. She’s got her hands full clearing up after me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

I hope the residents breath in this toxic mix of nasties, drastically shortening their lives to around 24 hours. 

The war time doctrine of the chinks is that the western powers will spend vast amounts of time and money caring for its injured soldiers, whereas they, being the sadistic little cunts they are after generations of commie jackboots, will simple leave them to die. This is why COVID is such a devastating weapon that they've unleased on us. They've fucked our economy and society because we're compassionate humans yet they care not for the lives of humans and animals alike.

The world would be an entirely better place without the chinkys altogether. Kill 'em All. 

They have prioritised their own coal for industry and are keeping competition on a long leash (mainly Australia), hence the additional burden of toxic fumes in the air, already polluted by the crap brought over by the winds. Their coal is getting worse but they want to protect local coal production (jobs) even though their coal is costlier and dirtier. A lot of chinks will suffocate.

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Hopefully that Fu Manchu cunt who's their leader fucking chokes on it, the grinny, slimy little cunt. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/03/2021 at 18:03, King Billy said:

I’ve gone off the idea already Major. I don’t think the missus would put up with bearshit all over the carpet. She’s got her hands full clearing up after me.

Not forgetting the fact that even the musical tastes of a dumb-as-fuck animal such as a bear would struggle to knock out some shapes to the absolute pish that litters the airwaves today.  

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Not forgetting the fact that even the musical tastes of a dumb-as-fuck animal such as a bear would struggle to knock out some shapes to the absolute pish that litters the airwaves today.  

Put one of these gobby 'gangsta' shit head musicians in a cage with one and the bear would tear some very interesting shapes out of the cunt. 

4 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One of my neighbours dogs is still doing its business in the middle of my front lawn.

Just PM Joker, Pen. He'll be round in a flash, and will probably also flash you with the aid of his trusty mac.

He'll take measurements, stool colour, and probably name the breed before slipping it in a Tupperware container.

It's all part of the service...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I was going to buy a bear I’d go for a Panda.

The licence is a lot cheaper.

Its the way I tell them. 😂

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2021 at 13:41, White Cunt said:

A hotel in China will feature polar bears to entertain the gawping chink savages, starring at the entrapped animals from their rooms and tucking into their bat soup and rat noodles. I estimate the glass fitted into those windows is of typical shitty quality, characteristic of most slope products, and will not prevent a few falling into the bear pool, being rapidly ripped apart  and consumed by the animals. The snuff iPhone recordings will be undoubtedly immediately posted on YouTube and going viral before some aspiring red brother has a chance to take them down.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/12/chinese-hotel-with-polar-bear-enclosure-opens-to-outrage

I'm not sure I can add much to some comments already made following this thread other than Polar bears belong in the Arctic, not in zoos or glass boxes in aquariums - and certainly not in hotels for the entertainment of the world's cruellest race of subhuman, pan-faced shitfucks.

The saddest thing of all is I am not surprised. We as humans should be investing resources, time and money into saving the natural habitat of such a beautiful and unique species, not continuing to profit from its misery.

While I would fully support the staged closure of every zoo in the UK, it is not possible for me to hate the Chinese any more than I already do, and I have therefore taken steps (in spite of the initial additional costs) to ensure almost 80% of the products my business uses by the end of this year will not be manufactured in East Asia. I can't even bring myself to go for a Chinese takeaway these days. Fuck them all, the vile, selfish, medieval, disrespectful bastards.

• Like 3