CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2

Neil

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

These are all sound points that have been silenced by the clamour of a noisy minority. Not that I don’t think that all criticism from the black community is unjustified...far from it it’s just that reason seems to have been  hijacked along the way by spokespersons for victims , many with oddly dubious reputations. However, I do believe that America is a deeply divided and racist society. Race being only one of the many divisions that appear evident.

Sorry I don’t see America as racist, I do see people like Biden chasing the black vote for their own gains, Biden actually delivered the eulogy at a funeral for a leading kkk clansman , the black folk are brainwashed into thinking everyone is against them and they need someone like him on their side. Not true, America is open to all races, and opportunities are there for everyone. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Sorry I don’t see America as racist, I do see people like Biden chasing the black vote for their own gains, Biden actually delivered the eulogy at a funeral for a leading kkk clansman , the black folk are brainwashed into thinking everyone is against them and they need someone like him on their side. Not true, America is open to all races, and opportunities are there for everyone. 

Bollocks

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Best you open your eyes then.

2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Best you open your eyes then.

America voted in a black president, popular music is black, americas biggest ‘stars’ are black, it’s the sneaky white cunts peddling the lie that blacks are downtrodden and need their help that are the real villains, because they don’t, Hillary Clinton and Biden are two prime examples of feathering their own nest by creating a ‘racist’ America. 

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

America voted in a black president, popular music is black, americas biggest ‘stars’ are black, it’s the sneaky white cunts peddling the lie that blacks are downtrodden and need their help that are the real villains, because they don’t, Hillary Clinton and Biden are two prime examples of feathering their own nest by creating a ‘racist’ America. 

Fucking spot-on. Out of likes.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

And before you set off sailing to the land of plenty, make sure your portfolios of costly visas, permits and criminal record are in order, the health insurance covers at least two million for minor cuts, you have nine PhDs and ten years solid track, top gear record with platinum multinationals, etc, etc. Yeah, quite equitable.

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

America isn’t racist, there’s just far too many black troublemakers upsetting all the white folk and making it look that way, with all their crime and stuff.

Edited by Mrs Roops

On 24/04/2021 at 00:28, King Billy said:

America isn’t racist, there’s just far too many black troublemakers upsetting all the white folk and making it look that way, with all their crime and stuff.

Every measurement shows deeply entrenched racial division and inequality in the USA and this "society" survives by incarcerating one third of its black males over age of 16.

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Every measurement shows deeply entrenched racial division and inequality in the USA and this "society" survives by incarcerating one third of its black males over age of 16.

If we incarcerated the other two thirds of the cunts, violent and drug related crime would drop to virtually nothing. Thick fucking backward cunts. Even Mahatma Ghandi thought they were a waste of oxygen.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If we incarcerated the other two thirds of the cunts, violent and drug related crime would drop to virtually nothing. Thick fucking backward cunts. Even Mahatma Ghandi thought they were a waste of oxygen.

I'm surprised Eric. Something awful must have happened to you involving a well built black athlete dripping in baby oil modelling a lime green posing pouch. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Where I live the district population is 99.1% white 

Seeing a darkie is like seeing unicorn shite 

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Same here. Seeing one is now a novelty. 

Presumably neither of you have a television set. According to media-world, Britain is 95% black. I for one am sick of having to look up their nostrils and listen to them sucking their teeth. If I want to see that sort of thing, Colchester Zoo feed them every day at 4:30pm