CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2

Neil

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine Blo-Jo would be only too happy to send in the troops. It's what his hero Churchill would have done.  Oh yes! 

It seems to me you are the first ones to cry baby about your "rights" reference covid jab, mask wearing, covid passports/certification, etc. yet you gleefully welcome police murder and a return to part of the UK being under military control because of a breakdown in civil society and law and order. 

Do you get it? Anything? 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It seems to me you are the first ones to cry baby about your "rights" reference covid jab, mask wearing, covid passports/certification, etc. yet you gleefully welcome police murder and a return to part of the UK being under military control because of a breakdown in civil society and law and order. 

Do you get it? Anything? 

Are you referring to me? When the fuck have I mentioned anything about covid passports? 

Now fuck off and do not ever respond to any of my posts. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't know about that. Here's a thought - putting on a display of a brittle red-faced foot-stomper having yet another hissy fit despite you previously announcing that you had "blocked" certain individuals may lead the Admin team into thinking that you're just another shouty dick full of hot air.

Well, that's me told

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you get it? Anything? 

Look Harold. The blacks need putting in their place, no ifs, no buts. If these poor oppressed people you pretend to care about insist on sounding off and going on a stab/burn/loot festival every time they don't get their own way... then fuck them. Issue a clear warning and if that is ignored, fucking shoot them. They're too fucking thick to be reasoned with.

But if you'd actually met any of them rather than just read all of the made up stories of noble savages standing up to white tyranny in the Guardian, you'd already know that.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Issue a clear warning and if that is ignored, fucking shoot them.

I simply don't understand the reluctance to resort to live rounds, although as they won't even deploy water cannon or rubber bullets I'm not holding my breath  It's not as if we don't have enough bullets, and we've certainly got more than enough surplus fucking people. Surely in these days of AI-powered drones they could use some kind of smart bullets that identified benefits claimants in the crowd and target them specifically? (Maybe take out the human rights lawyers first, though, to save having to fuck about in court later.)

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Roops, spotto and admin are currently masterbating in their own shit after reading this hilarious and cuttingly witty repost 

You bring zero to this site so do as I politely asked and take a bath with your toaster, idiotic pig fucking cunt

Don’t do that.

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look Harold. The blacks need putting in their place, no ifs, no buts. If these poor oppressed people you pretend to care about insist on sounding off and going on a stab/burn/loot festival every time they don't get their own way... then fuck them. Issue a clear warning and if that is ignored, fucking shoot them. They're too fucking thick to be reasoned with.

But if you'd actually met any of them rather than just read all of the made up stories of noble savages standing up to white tyranny in the Guardian, you'd already know that.

I don’t think it’s about “the blacks” needing to be put in their place. There are a sections of society, white, black and rainbow that don’t need much of an excuse to “kick off” royally and tear things down. It isn’t all about colour, race, religion although there are times when it clearly is. Despite our unease at the  constant change and societal drift toward integration , it is inevitable . Cuntishness though, transcends race , religion and sexuality and is a constant in our lives. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I simply don't understand the reluctance to resort to live rounds, although as they won't even deploy water cannon or rubber bullets I'm not holding my breath  It's not as if we don't have enough bullets, and we've certainly got more than enough surplus fucking people. Surely in these days of AI-powered drones they could use some kind of smart bullets that identified benefits claimants in the crowd and target them specifically? (Maybe take out the human rights lawyers first, though, to save having to fuck about in court later.)

Solicitors = £200 per hour.

Social workers = £22 per hour.

custodial internment = £110,000 per annum.

9mm parabellum = 0.45p each.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How dare you address me on the same level with your racist world viewpoint. Get thee hither to the Olduvai Gorge and create some footprints so in 30,000 years time your weekly trudge to the Employment Centre can be placed into the ladder of human development by the light brown dudes of the future. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

How dare you address me on the same level with your racist world viewpoint. Get thee hither to the Olduvai Gorge and create some footprints so in 30,000 years time your weekly trudge to the Employment Centre can be placed into the ladder of human development by the light brown dudes of the future. 

See that Lucy? That's you, that is.

On 17/03/2021 at 15:09, Major Cunt said:

What the fuck happened to Whitstable, and the recording studio? I heard you were gonna be the French Jonathan King (strictly in the musical sense, obviously). I'm certain that myself and Dec's have made Drew's year, and he's no doubt smiling from ear to ear whilst knocking back an extra flagon of White Ace. 

You're a mercurial talent, Withers, and fuck off...

Major, it's been a long time coming but, without any PMs taking place whatsoever, I feel it's time to speak on behalf of the Corner.

Get your tongue out of Dec's arse. Jesus. I'd have more respect if you'd just be yourself. Almost every other comment he makes attracts a like from you. You have proven good enough to be here but please stop rimming his ringpiece. Thank you, bitch.

@Decimus?

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't know about that. Here's a thought - putting on a display of a brittle red-faced foot-stomper having yet another hissy fit despite you previously announcing that you had "blocked" certain individuals may lead the Admin team into thinking that you're just another shouty dick full of hot air.

Well that’s cleared up any ridiculous conspiracy theories around Harold’s witness protection status. I didn’t believe it anyway. Not really my thing. LOL.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Major, it's been a long time coming but, without any PMs taking place whatsoever, I feel it's time to speak on behalf of the Corner.

Get your tongue out of Dec's arse. Jesus. I'd have more respect if you'd just be yourself. Almost every other comment he makes attracts a like from you. You have proven good enough to be here but please stop rimming his ringpiece. Thank you, bitch.

@Decimus?

Fucking hell, Wolfster. I'd like to say I'm shocked but it's an accusation that's been levelled before, and I'll stand by my original comment that he appeals to my sense of humour. 

I also award yourself a good few likes, and have proved I can mix it with the best as you've stated.

That time of the month I'm guessing, but duly noted... 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t think it’s about “the blacks” needing to be put in their place. There are a sections of society, white, black and rainbow that don’t need much of an excuse to “kick off” royally and tear things down. It isn’t all about colour, race, religion although there are times when it clearly is. Despite our unease at the  constant change and societal drift toward integration , it is inevitable . Cuntishness though, transcends race , religion and sexuality and is a constant in our lives. 

I agree with all the above, and love you when you are sober.

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking hell, Wolfster. I'd like to say I'm shocked but it's an accusation that's been levelled before, and I'll stand by my original comment that he appeals to my sense of humour. 

I also award yourself a good few likes, and have proved I can mix it with the best as you've stated.

That time of the month I'm guessing, but duly noted... 

I was absolutely hammered last night but I suppose it was a good thing in as much as it gave me the courage to say something which needed saying – from my perspective. You're a fine commenter worthy of any cunting site but I cannot deny I'm just a little tired of the bootlicking of Decs. I'm also slightly riled by the continual 'back in the old days of the Corner, when myself and so-and-so bla bla bla..'., something you've been doing for some while. You often swagger around like a piece of big-hitting Corner furniture when, in reality, you joined the site a relatively short while ago. Of course I acknowledge the likes you award, and these have been duly reciprocated – but only if they are merited. 

I'm sure if we ever went for a few pints we'd get along just fine. But please stop kissing what's probably a very white, hairy, spotty Scotman's arse, which must spend a phenomenal amount of time sitting on flea and lice-infested Norwich City Council office chairs. I know you'll take this comment in the right spirit as you've already demonstrated your thick-skinnedness on more than one occasion, the above comment being a good example.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're a fine commenter worthy of any cunting site. Of course I acknowledge the likes you award, and these have been duly reciprocated – but only if they are merited. 

I'm sure if we ever went for a few pints we'd get along just fine. I know you'll take this comment in the right spirit.

Er, Wolfie, any chance you'd consider getting your, er, tongue out of his, er, arse?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Bollocks. I think you'll agree your pull-out quotes are a mere fraction of my comment as a whole.

Well, that is indeed true, I'll grant you.

Only the cringiest morsels, specially selected, and I await my inevitable ban for quote-altering.