CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2

Neil

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Unfortunately it’s not legal to kill you, fucking twat 

FUCK OFF cunt face, pincushion BUM - your tits are flabby & your fanny stinks. I am trying to get my points up - I used to be a Mega cunt, now I am a new cunts, since I didn't log in for 6 months & Mrs Roots closed my account.

Just now, ProfB said:

FUCK OFF cunt face, pincushion BUM - your tits are flabby & your fanny stinks. I am trying to get my points up - I used to be a Mega cunt, now I am a new cunts, since I didn't log in for 6 months & Mrs Roots closed my account.

I am a proper cunt.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m too fond of both and apparently ‘sychophantic’ to take sides in a Corner beast clash. Have I ever mentioned it before but I’m a newbie?

Welcome to the corner. Drink your bleach and don’t forget to fuck off LOL

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure why you are  focusing on this particular bugbear of yours when there are far more egregious happenings plaguing the site at this current time.

You'd be better off focusing your ire on the substandard, watery absolute fucking shite that's proliferating The Corner at the moment instead of concerning yourself with who 'likes' my posts. 

Point taken, though I wouldn't have flagged it if I didn't think it was worth mentioning. 

That said, you are right – there are more important issues to deal with.

What's said has been said and it is time to move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

You weren't on here for the first 4 years that I was a member. Your idea of 6 months suggests you may have missed a few birthdays.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Point taken, though I wouldn't have flagged it if I didn't think it was worth mentioning. 

That said, you are right – there are more important issues to deal with.

What's said has been said and it is time to move on.

The site, which is shite right now, could well do with more input from both of you and less from some of the shitcunts plaguing it right now.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Wolfie, yes I have given Decs a 'like', and yes, I have rimmed him. It wasn't as good as going down on a Greylag gander. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

It's satisfying to know my comments (about you) get so far up your fucking humongous Gallic conk it brings about the type of fawning and impudence you're renowned for like no other.

25 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The ex-police officer filmed with his knee on George Floyd's neck, sparking global protests against racism, has been convicted on all charges - second- and third-degree murder as well as manslaughter.

The Floyd family have asked the press for a period of privacy to spend some time grieving and coming to terms with their $27m compensation.

Its what George would have wanted, if he wasn’t fucking dead the cunt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Floyd family have asked the press for a period of privacy to spend some time grieving and coming to terms with their $27m compensation.

Its what George would have wanted, if he wasn’t fucking dead the cunt.

Will they be making a donation to the pregnant woman he battered and robbed at gunpoint in her own home dyu think? Or will it all be spunked in KFC on Super-sized buckets?

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Will they be making a donation to the pregnant woman he battered and robbed at gunpoint in her own home dyu think? Or will it all be spunked in KFC on Super-sized Silverback buckets?

This whole episode fucking stinks. I fully agree that Chauvin should have received the strongest possible sentence for manslaughter. It wasn't murder, because he didn't intend to kill him. If there was no intention to kill, IT WASN'T MURDER.

Justice and application of law is now as dead as being white and given an even chance. Chauvin was tried my media to a secondary extent. He was tried primarily by fear. Fear of the billions in damage and further loss of life which would have occurred if the law had been adhered to and the sentencing appropriate.

The blacks now have dominion over the rest of us. And don't dare to fucking question it. If you are attacked and robbed by blacks, don't report it. The guilty parties will not be investigated, and you will be labelled a racist troublemaker.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure why you are  focusing on this particular bugbear of yours when there are far more egregious happenings plaguing the site at this current time.

You'd be better off focusing your ire on the substandard, watery absolute fucking shite that's proliferating The Corner at the moment instead of concerning yourself with who 'likes' my posts. 

Stupid 'I'm not really bothered' little cunt. Fuck off. 

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I am absolutely fucking heartbroken at this outcome. If ever a city deserved to go up in flames, it's Minneapolis. 

Guilty on all 3 charges would reasonably be an outcome for all the BLM/Antifa mob to head on home and be happy that justice has prevailed. Unfortunately that will be the exact opposite of what will happen. Rioting, looting, burning down the city and probably a few black people murdered tonight will happen because that is the agenda no matter what.

Officer Sicknick the Capitol PD cop who was attacked and beaten to death with a fire extinguisher on Jan 26 during the Trump insurrection LOL was revealed today to have died from a massive stroke ie natural causes. Three and a half months after his demise and the phoney second impeachment of the best President in modern history the vermin formerly known as the Democrat Party have reacted to this news by saying absolutely nothing in the way of an apology for their lies and wild accusations since the non event. Pathetic bunch who deserve to be severely tortured and mutilated until they can’t lie and pollute good people with their poison any more, because they’re no longer breathing.

Fuck every single one of them.

Edited by Mrs Roops

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This whole episode fucking stinks. I fully agree that Chauvin should have received the strongest possible sentence for manslaughter. It wasn't murder, because he didn't intend to kill him. If there was no intention to kill, IT WASN'T MURDER.

Justice and application of law is now as dead as being white and given an even chance. Chauvin was tried my media to a secondary extent. He was tried primarily by fear. Fear of the billions in damage and further loss of life which would have occurred if the law had been adhered to and the sentencing appropriate.

The blacks now have dominion over the rest of us. And don't dare to fucking question it. If you are attacked and robbed by blacks, don't report it. The guilty parties will not be investigated, and you will be labelled a racist troublemaker.

Pure trial by media but in certain states they have a halfway house Re: murder charges. Chauvin was found guilty of ‘3rd degree murder’ so intent doesn’t really come into it, which in this case it really shouldn’t. 3rd degree murder is as close to a manslaughter charge as you can get Eric, the only difference being ‘malicious action’ or ‘acting with wanton disregard’ Either way up, old Derek is fucked. I’m heading over there in August with @PANZER MURPHY’s shovel-gang  to tunnel the poor Cunt out, fancy a road-trip?