CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2

Neil

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Say what you like about the sub-literate fucking homos on "isacunt", but at least they usually nominate actual cunts, and stay on topic. Trouble is, that's also a bit boring after a while. There must be a middle ground somewhere.

The thing is, pretty much nobody remembers any of the actual nominations from the supposed "glory days" on here, but they DO remember the characters and the slagging matches: Benny & Flinty, mammothcock, the Colonel, Frank in his prime, Voevod, the original ratcum, hell, even Judge and Rothers going at it (metaphorically speaking.) People just seemed genuinely angrier a few years ago, before the chemicals in the water supply shrivelled up everybody's gonads.

Don't lower yourself to his level. 

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He might have become one of those new fangled non gander specific weirdos. Most of the people he associates with are French after all, so he is very likely to have been infected with some disgusting poofy or mental disease.

Fuck off and never post again you disgusting Frankophobe. 

51 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

As opposed to a massage parlour owner who distributes venereal diseases and AIDS and lives of those earnings...

There appears to be an f missing here which is most surprising, considering your much talked about very expensive public school education.

Have this one on me. Fuck off you fairy faggot freak. 

Lol, drink bleach etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Everyone is having a smug wank as the building crumbles around them.

Dug from the rubble with both hands still tightly gripping his rapidly fading erection and the grin almost gone from his boat race. If only the roof had caved in 20 seconds later his life wouldn’t have been such a complete and utter waste of time.

Frank Kleftiko RIP

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Maybe if you pulled your finger out of your arse and stopped going awol on some kind of Geordie bareback butt fucking mission

This place is going tits up as we speak and only a few genuine cunts left to fight the MongTards, the evil roops and the recently dangerously deranged spotto.

Spot won’t remember anything once the lockdown home brew experiment has all been consumed to check that it’s turned out OK. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Dug from the rubble with both hands still tightly gripping his rapidly fading erection and the grin almost gone from his boat race. If only the roof had caved in 20 seconds later his life wouldn’t have such a complete and utter waste of time.

Frank Kleftiko RIP

Pure poetry. Beautifully structured, incredibly moving.

tenor.gif

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Pure poetry. Beautifully structured, incredibly moving.

tenor.gif

Thank you RK and welcome back. God knows we need you in the fight against the spacker pandemic. It’s been a very difficult few months. The Haroldvirus is raging out of control and there are rumours of new variants. This feels like our darkest hour, but we will never surrender. Never!

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Fuck off and never post again you disgusting Frankophobe. 

I think you mean Francophobe Harold.  I'm sure Billy is not afraid of Frank.  

Serious question - is English your first language ?  The way you use grammar makes me think your mother tongue might be Polish.  Did I guess right ?

56 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Serious question - is English your first language ?  The way you use grammar makes me think your mother tongue might be Polish.  Did I guess right ?

Perhaps he has been licking or otherwise ingesting polish in boot camp?

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

More like fucking gibberish, the window licking spacker.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nobody gave a shit when the police killed Pretty Boy Floyd. Why all the fuss over fuck-ugly floyd?

I like to think of sprouts as cabbage babies Authoritah. So Christmas Day I'm sitting down to a green infanticide holocaust.

Rat

On 15/04/2021 at 20:29, Wolfie said:

Major, it's been a long time coming but, without any PMs taking place whatsoever, I feel it's time to speak on behalf of the Corner.

Get your tongue out of Dec's arse. Jesus. I'd have more respect if you'd just be yourself. Almost every other comment he makes attracts a like from you. You have proven good enough to be here but please stop rimming his ringpiece. Thank you, bitch.

@Decimus?

I'm not sure why you are  focusing on this particular bugbear of yours when there are far more egregious happenings plaguing the site at this current time.

You'd be better off focusing your ire on the substandard, watery absolute fucking shite that's proliferating The Corner at the moment instead of concerning yourself with who 'likes' my posts. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure why you are  focusing on this particular bugbear of yours when there are far more egregious happenings plaguing the site at this current time.

You'd be better off focusing your ire on the substandard, watery absolute fucking shite that's proliferating The Corner at the moment instead of concerning yourself with who 'likes' my posts. 

@Wolfie, yes I have given Decs a 'like', and yes, I have rimmed him. It wasn't as good as going down on a Greylag gander. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

• Like 1