CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

White Copper Shoots Black Woman........Cue George Floyd Part 2

Neil

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't watch the news anymore. Because there is no news, just a constant stream of black victimhood and testimony that all white people are bad. 

Grenfell was a racist

Covid is a racist

the police are racist

the NHS is racist

schools are racist... etc' etc'

ENOUGH! You hate white people, you don't feel safe around us... so fuck off away from us and shut your whining, educationally subnormal fucking mouths.

A black woman called Ariel Robinson who was the winner of a US reality TV show called ‘Worst cooks in America’ and had two black children with her black husband adopted three white children last year. And they all lived happily ever after. Sorry not ALL of them lived happily ever after. The youngest of the white children, a 3 year old girl was beaten to death by her adopted mother who started tweeting about white privelege and BLM on Jan. 6th this year. (That date rings a bell for some reason?) Did something happen on Jan. 6th 2021 in the US that could have caused the MSM to completely ignore this abominable crime? Oh yeah! that was the day President Trump incited the overthrow of the government (while he was still the commander in chief and head of the government) by ordering his supporters to ‘peacefully’ march to the Capitol Building and protest. 

Meanwhile Ariel Robinson was beating her white 3 year old adopted daughter to death and tweeting vile garbage about white supremacy and racist oppression towards the black community. She is accusing her son of the crime but her husband and many others have  categorically blamed her. 

The point I’m trying to make is that the MSM have completely ignored this story which imo is a vastly more heinous crime and swamped the airwaves with the George Floyd/BLM propaganda systemic racism bullshit.

I watched quite a lot of the Chauvin trial live and the one thing which wasn’t used by the prosecution or the defence was race as a contributing factor to the events which occurred the day of Floyds death. Strange that racism was instantly assumed and relentlessly pushed by the media for a year but did not form any part of the actual trial? Officer Chauvin will imo win on appeal because so many legal safeguards were ignored purely to guarantee a conviction and satisfy the bloodlust of the left. The judge even acknowledged that there were several things which would probably be grounds for the appeal court to consider.

So in 2021 the savage murder of a 3 year old white child by a psycho black racist woman is deemed not newsworthy, but the death of a black career criminal drug addict arrested in the act of a crime is the scoop of the century.

WELCOME TO CLOWNWORLD🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Not a fucking chance. On the upside the majority of them will be dead from drug overdoses, attacks and robberies by their own community, or totally fucking skint and depressed in the next few years after they've squabbled over and wasted all the money on shite.

I basically said the same thing about an hour ago but in a much better way, yet you garner 2 fucking likes? It’s so unfair and I so hate you.

• Like 2

Just now, King Billy said:

The only way to make it fair is to give me loads of likes.

I just ran out. I was about to like this post, but you'll be glad to know it went to Stubby instead.

That @Eric Cuntman has the lot of you turning into a bunch of like prozzies! He's raised himself up from the gutter on them and now he's became your pimp.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I basically said the same thing about an hour ago but in a much better way, yet you garner 2 fucking likes? It’s so unfair and I so hate you.

You are largely loathed which is reflected in your nil points or token ticks by faux groomers....

lol.

Oh and fuck off for good measure as well...

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Maybe... maybe we should all fuck off to Africa? Let them have the British Isles and we get a whole continent?

We had most of it once but the natives turned it into an uninhabited shitpit when we kindly released them from the whip.

Its too fucking hot and full a nasty creepy crawlies. Plus it would take ages to kill the surplus dusky chaps and women are 99% unfuckable 

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You are largely loathed which is reflected in your nil points or token ticks by faux groomers....

lol.

Oh and fuck off for good measure as well...

It was ironic and sarcastic. I would have thought your private education would have allowed you to work that out. I guess you missed too much of class sucking off the other boys, teachers, janitor and passers by you fucking pig shit thick cunt

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That @Eric Cuntman has the lot of you turning into a bunch of like prozzies! He's raised himself up from the gutter on them and now he's became your pimp.

Shhhh! If he hears you Im in for a terrible beating. It’s OK because he loves me and we’re going to get married soon, once I’ve brought him enough likes home.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We had most of it once but the natives turned it into an uninhabited shitpit when we kindly released them from the whip.

Its too fucking hot and full a nasty creepy crawlies. Plus it would take ages to kill the surplus dusky chaps and women are 99% unfuckable 

Their tits look like Christmas balloons in March.

10 hours ago, The Beast said:

I too can see what is happening. Lashing out against foreigners will only end up in a criminal record and fucking oneself. 

I think the problem is the cossetted middle classes who need a dose of reality. But those that would be able to administer it are marginalised, powerless and unrepresented clinging on in the margins.

Send them down the coal mines.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You are Alan Whicker and I claim my fiver 

13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Not a fucking chance. On the upside the majority of them will be dead from drug overdoses, attacks and robberies by their own community, or totally fucking skint and depressed in the next few years after they've squabbled over and wasted all the money on shite.

Translation: third-world crime hives, dwelling in dilapidated hovels, subhumans.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed. A piece of human shite who was destined to die a pointless death due his shitcunt lifestyle as a professional criminal and all round scum bag. However, because the silly cunt was doped to the eyeballs and was in the wrong place and came up against the wrong heavy handed pig, he’s been feted as a Saint by other shit head, uppity teeth sucking blacks. One understands the historic injustice these African rejects have suffered but that was some time ago and the things supposedly holding back pail into insignificance to the 2nd class status pre 60s and ape status of the slave days.

Let the blacks in America have their own bit of the south and see how long it takes to turn into a third world cess pit of corruption, poverty and child soldiers 

That is pretty much the present state of affairs. 

16 hours ago, King Billy said:

A black woman called Ariel Robinson who was the winner of a US reality TV show called ‘Worst cooks in America’ and had two black children with her black husband adopted three white children last year. And they all lived happily ever after. Sorry not ALL of them lived happily ever after. The youngest of the white children, a 3 year old girl was beaten to death by her adopted mother who started tweeting about white privelege and BLM on Jan. 6th this year. (That date rings a bell for some reason?) Did something happen on Jan. 6th 2021 in the US that could have caused the MSM to completely ignore this abominable crime? Oh yeah! that was the day President Trump incited the overthrow of the government (while he was still the commander in chief and head of the government) by ordering his supporters to ‘peacefully’ march to the Capitol Building and protest. 

Meanwhile Ariel Robinson was beating her white 3 year old adopted daughter to death and tweeting vile garbage about white supremacy and racist oppression towards the black community. She is accusing her son of the crime but her husband and many others have  categorically blamed her. 

The point I’m trying to make is that the MSM have completely ignored this story which imo is a vastly more heinous crime and swamped the airwaves with the George Floyd/BLM propaganda systemic racism bullshit.

I watched quite a lot of the Chauvin trial live and the one thing which wasn’t used by the prosecution or the defence was race as a contributing factor to the events which occurred the day of Floyds death. Strange that racism was instantly assumed and relentlessly pushed by the media for a year but did not form any part of the actual trial? Officer Chauvin will imo win on appeal because so many legal safeguards were ignored purely to guarantee a conviction and satisfy the bloodlust of the left. The judge even acknowledged that there were several things which would probably be grounds for the appeal court to consider.

So in 2021 the savage murder of a 3 year old white child by a psycho black racist woman is deemed not newsworthy, but the death of a black career criminal drug addict arrested in the act of a crime is the scoop of the century.

WELCOME TO CLOWNWORLD🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

The thoughtful racist eventually undoes themselves - Billy Smart's Circus has a new clown in town: King Billy. 

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The thoughtful racist eventually undoes themselves - Billy Smart's Circus has a new clown in town: King Billy. 

Well Harold that’s completely dismantled my biased opinion  on that poor 3 year old child being sacrificed on the altar of social justice and the war against white supremacy. Would you mind if I took the knee in deference to your vastly superior and far more worthy understanding of current social affairs?

On 15/04/2021 at 18:24, cuntspotter said:

I don’t think it’s about “the blacks” needing to be put in their place. There are a sections of society, white, black and rainbow that don’t need much of an excuse to “kick off” royally and tear things down. It isn’t all about colour, race, religion although there are times when it clearly is. Despite our unease at the  constant change and societal drift toward integration , it is inevitable . Cuntishness though, transcends race , religion and sexuality and is a constant in our lives. 

Some Blacks  kick off over perceived racism when ever they can. The copper who killed George was a spiteful cunt, but would have reacted the same if he was arresting a white bloke high on drugs and not cooperating. Tony Timpa, a white man dies in the same fashion, under the knee of the arresting officer. No one has heard or cares about him because he was white! When 13% of the population in America are the cause for over 50% of the murders and violent crime then the cops will have more dealings with them, although twice as many whites were killed by cops last year than blacks. There is no real racism in the USA, just a underclass of blacks that will be targeted because of their criminal behaviour. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Some Blacks  kick off over perceived racism when ever they can. The copper who killed George was a spiteful cunt, but would have reacted the same if he was arresting a white bloke high on drugs and not cooperating. Tony timper a white man dies in the same fashion, under the knee of the arresting officer. No one has heard or cares about him because he was white! When 13% of the population in America are the cause for over 50% of the murders and violent crime then the cops will have more dealings with them, although twice as many whites were killed by cops last year than blacks. There is no real racism in the USA, just a underclass of blacks that will be targeted because of their criminal behaviour. 

Given their predilection for trying to run away when confronted with outstanding warrants, I'm frankly surprised a lot more of them don't get shot.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Some Blacks  kick off over perceived racism when ever they can. The copper who killed George was a spiteful cunt, but would have reacted the same if he was arresting a white bloke high on drugs and not cooperating. Tony Timpa, a white man dies in the same fashion, under the knee of the arresting officer. No one has heard or cares about him because he was white! When 13% of the population in America are the cause for over 50% of the murders and violent crime then the cops will have more dealings with them, although twice as many whites were killed by cops last year than blacks. There is no real racism in the USA, just a underclass of blacks that will be targeted because of their criminal behaviour. 

These are all sound points that have been silenced by the clamour of a noisy minority. Not that I don’t think that all criticism from the black community is unjustified...far from it it’s just that reason seems to have been  hijacked along the way by spokespersons for victims , many with oddly dubious reputations. However, I do believe that America is a deeply divided and racist society. Race being only one of the many divisions that appear evident.

• Like 1