CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Plenty of flick knives around in the 60s .. in the late 50s/early 60s every self respecting ted would have either a flick knife or a sheaf knife and some of them would also carry their dad's old pistol that he nicked from a jerry during the war..

My aunt when she was about 15, was targeted by these self styled "hard bastard" family. So one day my granddad and dad walked up to their front window. My grandad pulled out a grenade and lobbed it through the window. They heard screams from inside. They broke down the door and entered. Retrieving the grenade my grandad announced "You cunts ever touch my daughter again and the next time this comes through your window, the pin won't be in it".  It did the trick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My aunt when she was about 15, was targeted by these self styled "hard bastard" family. So one day my granddad and dad walked up to their front window. My grandad pulled out a grenade and lobbed it through the window. They heard screams from inside. They broke down the door and entered. Retrieving the grenade my grandad announced "You cunts ever touch my daughter again and the next time this comes through your window, the pin won't be in it".  It did the trick.

"Aunt" rather than "auntie", you are a bit posh aren't you?

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Cheyne walk has gone to the fucking dogs.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Diana Ross 77 today. Ten top ten hits.  The kids call them "bangers" because they have to categorise them as "uncool" and make an excuse for loving them. Fact is you can't plare any of the current shit at a party because it IS total shit. 

Maybe you should become a DJ and give the kids a musical edjumakation.  Set em straight.  

On 26/03/2021 at 12:07, Decimus said:

Good afternoon, deep-sea abyssal gigantism cock 🐙

Rumor has it gyps and pen used to live together. Can you imagine the pair of disgusting oafs as they go about their business? Gyps on the sofa waiting for halftime in the rugby league until “she” lurches upstairs for a massive dump to shift last nights madras and 5 pints only to find pen stroking her 8 inch third leg to a combo of Rail Times and Big Wet Ones

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Rumor has it gyps and pen used to live together. Can you imagine the pair of disgusting oafs as they go about their business? Gyps on the sofa waiting for halftime in the rugby league until “she” lurches upstairs for a massive dump to shift last nights madras and 5 pints only to find pen stroking her 8 inch third leg to a combo of Rail Times and Big Wet Ones

Bet the thought of that gets you horny, eh you old spunker? 

• 2 months later...
On 17/03/2021 at 08:11, Weary&Disgusted said:

Maybe I am just getting old, but some of the newer bands seem contemptibly weak and almost impossible to listen to.  I primarily love good guitar music, but I will listen to any genre of music if it has a good tune.  

I am completely stumped by the appeal of newer bands like Dry Cleaning, Black Midi and Black Country New Road.  The output of Dry Cleaning seems to consist of someone miserably mumbling pretentious lyrics over a weak beat, with some wishy washy faded out sounds in the background.  The singer from Black Midi sounds like he is having a nervous breakdown while being forced to masturbate at gunpoint. Black Country New Road seem to be ranting half heartedley about a poorly executed chemical experiment.  I just don't understand how bands like this get started.  Does no one tell them diplomatically to stick to their day jobs ?   

Worst of the lot are Sleaford Mods.  Okay, I know they have been around for a while now, but they are truly dire, the lyrics sound like a schizophrenic trying to explain his latest obsessive delusion to a confused therapist, with a few keyboard loops tagged on for variety.  Who is buying this shite  and keeping these bands afloat ?

Not even this?