CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let’s all go to the park

Stubby Pecker

58 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Ah.. that lovely Dr Shipman.

I don’t recall the country put in lockdown when he was decimating the silvertop population. If the useless old cunt had been a bit more efficient there would have been no geriatric old fuckers left for the batflu to knock over and the whole of the last years nonsense wouldn’t have happened. Cunt.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bally you half breed orange sash wearing cunt; is it still kicking of in the old country and what do the southern micks have to say about it all?

It’s kicking off nicely. I spoke to a good pal of mine yesterday and I nearly shat my pants laughing when he told me that loads of the youngsters doing the rioting every night are still obeying most of the Covid lockdown rules but meeting up when it gets dark to lob bricks and petrol bombs at the filth. 

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

13 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t recall the country put in lockdown when he was decimating the silvertop population. If the useless old cunt had been a bit more efficient there would have been no geriatric old fuckers left for the batflu to knock over and the whole of the last years nonsense wouldn’t have happened. Cunt.

Two cunts doesn't make a "Have a nice day". Fuck off to the Bog you bastard. 

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s kicking off nicely. I spoke to a good pal of mine yesterday and I nearly shat my pants laughing when he told me that loads of the youngsters doing the rioting every night are still obeying most of the Covid lockdown rules but meeting up when it gets dark to lob bricks and petrol bombs at the filth. 

🇬🇧 NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧

🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690 🇬🇧

It seems the youth brigade over there have been well indoctrinated by their pissed up, entrenched, wizened fuckwit dads and uncles. Am I right that schools are still largely segregated? If so there’s no fucking hope. I’m going to piss myself when the mob of thick cunts in Eire led by a half curry munching bender inherit the pack of warring fuckers

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tesco sell an acceptable three bird roast which is quite easy to find in between the chicken Kievs and the duck a l’orange.

So that's your full sexual history on a plate? Personally my first experiences were on the cold meat counter between the Yorkshire Honey Roast Ham and Turkey Breast. I nearly got caught once with a slice of tongue inflagrante. 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It seems the youth brigade over there have been well indoctrinated by their pissed up, entrenched, wizened fuckwit dads and uncles. Am I right that schools are still largely segregated? If so there’s no fucking hope. I’m going to piss myself when the mob of thick cunts in Eire led by a half curry munching bender inherit the pack of warring fuckers

I have to wonder about Panzy boys thinking when he rants his anti Brit bile incessantly. He seems to think that the Irish would have been better off if their pro Nazi infatuation during WW2 had borne fruit.

Adolph despised the Slavs even more than the oven dodgers. He thought of them as stupid, useless subhumans, fit only to be mercilessly used as slaves until they inevitably died in extreme pain.

Imagine what fun he would have had with his ‘friends’ on the Emerald Isle.

21 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It is said that there were more than a few who were grateful to Doctor Shipman for helping a lingering parent, aunt or uncle on their way so that they could inherit the loot a little earlier.

He hastened my friend’s mother-in-law into the afterlife when she was in pretty good health. My mate hated the old trout and he & his wife eventually inherited her estate. What was disturbing was how long it took to liberate the funds from old Shippers himself who had coerced the geriatric bitch to sign the lot over to him. You’d have thought that would have been straightforward after he’d been banged up but none of it. It took an age and of course, the local solicitor lined his grubby, filthy pockets with some of the inheritance funds. Still, a likeable fella and what is tragic is that he is not with us anymore when another ‘Harold’ is still breathing. I’d swap them if I’m being honest. Taken too young...relatively.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He hastened my friend’s mother-in-law into the afterlife when she was in pretty good health. My mate hated the old trout and he & his wife eventually inherited her estate. What was disturbing was how long it took to liberate the funds from old Shippers himself who had coerced the geriatric bitch to sign the lot over to him. You’d have thought that would have been straightforward after he’d been banged up but none of it. It took an age and of course, the local solicitor lined his grubby, filthy pockets with some of the inheritance funds. Still, a likeable fella and what is tragic is that he is not with us anymore when another ‘Harold’ is still breathing. I’d swap them if I’m being honest. Taken too young...relatively.

‘My mother in law.........’

Funniest punchline wins an all inclusive week at Butlins with Harold and a set of chefs knives.

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

You find the good in everyone, Bill.