CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let’s all go to the park

Stubby Pecker

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is what the corner has been wait for for years. Quality high level cunting combined with intelligence and Coward-esque wit. The owners have struck gold

Kill yourself

Can I just add its grey, furry, likes nuts and... 

# Michael Heseltine has boasted he shot 800 of them on his Northamptonshire spread all in aid of his arboreal ambitions. "People don't understand!" he moans. Sorry Tarzan, people DO DO DO understand you are a [come into a good publishing fortune by sheer luck] townie transforming into country gent (a la Brian Ferry and his support of fox hunting with the berk of a son being a turd falling not far from the arsehole) pillock of the landed community*

# has featured in Bo Selecta as Stephen - the naughty flat mate of The Bear. 

* probably also drives a Range River Disco at other road users and pedestrians 

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I just add its grey, furry, likes nuts and... 

# Michael Heseltine has boasted he shot 800 of them on his Northamptonshire spread all in aid of his arboreal ambitions. "People don't understand!" he moans. Sorry Tarzan, people DO DO DO understand you are a [come into a good publishing fortune by sheer luck] townie transforming into country gent (a la Brian Ferry and his support of fox hunting with the berk of a son being a turd falling not far from the arsehole) pillock of the landed community*

# has featured in Bo Selecta as Stephen - the naughty flat mate of The Bear. 

* probably also drives a Range River Disco at other road users and pedestrians 

What do you call 800 dead grey squirrels? 

A fucking good start.

Plague ridden tree rats. 

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

What do you call 800 dead grey squirrels? 

A fucking good start.

Plague ridden tree rats. 

No amount of culling is ever going to get rid of greys. The descendants of the stupid cunt who introduced them should be publicly tortured IMO. The return of robust ecosystems with ruthless grey killing machines like pine martens and goshawks could control their numbers. 

11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No amount of culling is ever going to get rid of greys. The descendants of the stupid cunt who introduced them should be publicly tortured IMO. The return of robust ecosystems with ruthless grey killing machines like pine martens and goshawks could control their numbers. 

True enough. Everyone should be encouraged to kill the little bastards though rather than feeding the pox ridden cunts and cooing when Chris Packham is bringing himself to orgasm after they complete his latest challenge. 

Just now, Goober said:

True enough. Everyone should be encouraged to kill the little bastards though rather than feeding the pox ridden cunts and cooing when Chris Packham is bringing himself to orgasm after they complete his latest challenge. 

Actually Packham is on record in saying if he could cull every grey in the nation he would. 

If a bounty of a tenner a tail were put on them they’d be gone in 3 years. Likewise, if the council gave me £1 for every bottle, can or plastic shite I could collect on my 10 mile journey to work on the most rural of lanes, I could make a grand a week.

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually Packham is on record in saying if he could cull every grey in the nation he would. 

If a bounty of a tenner a tail were put on them they’d be gone in 3 years. Likewise, if the council gave me £1 for every bottle, can or plastic shite I could collect on my 10 mile journey to work on the most rural of lanes, I could make a grand a week.

Really? 

Chris Packham, the BBC wildlife presenter, has described those who seek to eradicate greys as "a small band of lunatics" who are "blinded by sentimental racism".

The bloke is a fucking idiot. 

Unfortunately, long gone are the days of placing bounties on the heads of undesirables in this country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

But the gamekeepers on the shooting estates will simply shot any raptor and pine marten that they see. In Southern Ireland the greys are on a retreat because they have let the pine martins do their work and greys are easy prey for them. I don't think that you will ever eradicate greys from urban areas but sort these cunts who own these shooting estates out and let nature take its course and a balance might be achieved. I don't hate any wild animals but greys do have to be controlled .. Packham is a fuckwit at best.

28 minutes ago, Goober said:

Really? 

Chris Packham, the BBC wildlife presenter, has described those who seek to eradicate greys as "a small band of lunatics" who are "blinded by sentimental racism".

The bloke is a fucking idiot. 

Unfortunately, long gone are the days of placing bounties on the heads of undesirables in this country. 

Packham is a very strange individual he he keeps the body of one of his pet poodles that died in the freezer because he can't "lt it go". The real issue with him is that he is not really a naturalist. He is simply another cunt who is famous for being famous. A bit like Bill Oddie.

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

Packham is a very strange individual he he keeps the body of one of his pet poodles that died in the freezer because he can't "lt it go". The real issue with him is that he is not really a naturalist. He is simply another cunt who is famous for being famous. A bit like Bill Oddie.

Was his poodle called Ming?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Forget about the numbers it's YOU No 1 who should be controlled. 

Just now, Goober said:

Was his poodle called Ming?

Its name was Itchy. Part of the reason the Reds have suffered is historical up until around 80 years ago there was a bounty paid of one shilling for each squirrel killed the proof was the tail of the dead squirrel being handed in. Some cunts actually made a good living killing red squirrels. This affected their distribution and likely weakened their genetic diversity just as the greys arrived and started building up their numbers .. add the that gamekeepers ruthless killing every bird of prey along with the pine martins and it was a perfect storm.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3259289/springwatchs-chris-packham-reveals-his-autism-has-meant-that-he-is-struggling-with-his-dogs-death-and-is-currently-preserving-pets-body-in-his-freezer/

We would have had a wander around Rouken Glen yesterday, but the place was awash with the usual dribbling Lego-eating cunts, their toothless six-fingered Thrush-flecked other halves and their Buckfast bottle-fed chromosome-deficient and piss-leaking bastard children. Exactly the types why in this country we need to print directions on fucking shampoo bottles and quite possibly the perfect ground zero for a chemical-based pogrom utilising a few cheeky fatal neurotoxins in the otherwise leafy and tranquil southside suburb of Glasgow. 

Corsa-driving absolute cunts.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Its name was Itchy. Part of the reason the Reds have suffered is historical up until around 80 years ago there was a bounty paid of one shilling for each squirrel killed the proof was the tail of the dead squirrel being handed in. Some cunts actually made a good living killing red squirrels. This affected their distribution and likely weakened their genetic diversity just as the greys arrived and started building up their numbers .. add the that gamekeepers ruthless killing every bird of prey along with the pine martins and it was a perfect storm.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3259289/springwatchs-chris-packham-reveals-his-autism-has-meant-that-he-is-struggling-with-his-dogs-death-and-is-currently-preserving-pets-body-in-his-freezer/

I can't agree with everything you've written here. I don't doubt for a second that some gamekeepers are lawless, conscienceless cunts, but the reality is that the majority are not as you portray them. You're tarring with a very broad brush.

I've also no doubt that reds were treated harshly in the past, because at that time they were just common-or-garden 'pests'. However, it's not disputed that competition from and disease spread by greys sent them into catastrophic decline. 

Gamekeepers do far more to manage our landscape to the benefit of far, far more than just game birds, than all the do-gooder charities combined. Their employers, on the other hand, I could happily live without. 

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

We would have had a wander around Rouken Glen yesterday, but the place was awash with the usual dribbling Lego-eating cunts, their toothless six-fingered Thrush-flecked other halves and their Buckfast bottle-fed chromosome-deficient and piss-leaking bastard children. Exactly the types why in this country we need to print directions on fucking shampoo bottles and quite possibly the perfect ground zero for a chemical-based pogrom utilising a few cheeky fatal neurotoxins in the otherwise leafy and tranquil southside suburb of Glasgow. 

Poetry, Rev. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Aren’t grey squirrels just elderly red ones?

1 hour ago, Rev said:

This is absolutely brilliant if you read it out in Victor Meldrew's voice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Goober said:

I can't agree with everything you've written here. I don't doubt for a second that some gamekeepers are lawless, conscienceless cunts, but the reality is that the majority are not as you portray them. You're tarring with a very broad brush.

I've also no doubt that reds were treated harshly in the past, because at that time they were just common-or-garden 'pests'. However, it's not disputed that competition from and disease spread by greys sent them into catastrophic decline. 

Gamekeepers do far more to manage our landscape to the benefit of far, far more than just game birds, than all the do-gooder charities combined. Their employers, on the other hand, I could happily live without. 

I believe we've disagreed on this point before doc and think we'll continue to do so. The sooner we get away from preserving huge areas of land exclusively to produce birds so they can be shot by the elite the better. In the case of grouse, the game keepers job is to ensure as many birds are available for his masters to waddle up the hill and shoot when the time comes. Remember these are wild birds and on every grouse more this means the control of predators legal and illegal. Also the land is kept in a perpetual state of arrested development via burning so as to produce fresh heather buds for the grouse to eat, and in the process destroying peat bogs (the biggest carbon sink by far) and preventing native vegetation succession- all of our uplands would naturally be forested if it weren't due to the hand on man. One could hardly think of a more environmentally destructive land use- just look at the flooding in the communities below these barren hills and of course much further down stream.

The conservation sector, which I've worked with for many years, are generally toothless and short sighted when it comes to the bigger picture. Private individuals and initiatives far outweigh their efforts of which there are many examples. However, the industrial scale slaughter of any poor cunt with tooth or claw is endemic in a huge sector of our society (the ones with all the land and money) and the records kept by the highland estates for example detail this destruction in gruesome detail- wild cats, eagles, martens, raptors etc etc killed in their 100s and 100s.

As for pheasant and partridge shooting, this practice rarely involves the industrial and compulsory slaughter of protected species- pheasant poults are raised on mass and are so cheap they are released in the their thousands so even the most incompetent pissed up toff couldn't fail to bag a brace of these non native feathery cunts (Red legged partridge are from Europe and the nearest native population of pheasants is in the fucking Caucus mountains in central Asia). However, the release of birds in super abundance will have devastating affects on the insect, reptile and any other creature that just happens to live there and looks tasty to a pheasant. 

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I believe we've disagreed on this point before doc and think we'll continue to do so. The sooner we get away from preserving huge areas of land exclusively to produce birds so they can be shot by the elite the better. In the case of grouse, the game keepers job is to ensure as many birds are available for his masters to waddle up the hill and shoot when the time comes. Remember these are wild birds and on every grouse more this means the control of predators legal and illegal. Also the land is kept in a perpetual state of arrested development via burning so as to produce fresh heather buds for the grouse to eat, and in the process destroying peat bogs (the biggest carbon sink by far) and preventing native vegetation succession- all of our uplands would naturally be forested if it weren't due to the hand on man. One could hardly think of a more environmentally destructive land use- just look at the flooding in the communities below these barren hills and of course much further down stream.

The conservation sector, which I've worked with for many years, are generally toothless and short sighted when it comes to the bigger picture. Private individuals and initiatives far outweigh their efforts of which there are many examples. However, the industrial scale slaughter of any poor cunt with tooth or claw is endemic in a huge sector of our society (the ones with all the land and money) and the records kept by the highland estates for example detail this destruction in gruesome detail- wild cats, eagles, martens, raptors etc etc killed in their 100s and 100s.

As for pheasant and partridge shooting, this practice rarely involves the industrial and compulsory slaughter of protected species- pheasant poults are raised on mass and are so cheap they are released in the their thousands so even the most incompetent pissed up toff couldn't fail to bag a brace of these non native feathery cunts (Red legged partridge are from Europe and the nearest native population of pheasants is in the fucking Caucus mountains in central Asia). However, the release of birds in super abundance will have devastating affects on the insect, reptile and any other creature that just happens to live there and looks tasty to a pheasant. 

I know a few places where pheasants are bred, reared and released by gamekeepers and others on an industrial scale but something that I have yet to find is pheasants actually breeding in the wild (I am sure that a few probably do) .. I am fairly certain that if this captive breeding ceased pheasants would quickly disappear. The tradisioan gamekeeping as we see it nowadays isn't actually traditional. On the old estates revenue was from rents from tenant farmers .. these farms were either gradually sold off to the tenant farmers from the late 1940s onwards or simply converted into shooting estates to mostly serve a new kind of punter who first appeared in the 1920s .. fairly well off cunts from the towns and cities who would drive down to the country in their new fangled cars to shoot anything that dared to over. To serve these a new kind of gamekeeper emerged who would shoot, trap or poison anything that he thought might kill the game birds or otherwise get in the way.

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I actually don't disagree with some of what you've written here, but there's a reason why the UK has 75% of the world's upland heather moorland. It's a rare and fragile habitat that, as you allude to, would vanish without intense management. Yes, the management practices are implemented largely to benefit the endemic Red Grouse, but the benefit to a huge array of species, particularly many waders, not to mention a good number of raptor species, is almost incalculable. I'd be amazed if the hypocrites at the RSPB [spit on the cunts] advocated for the abandonment of these moorland management practices en masse. If management for shooting were prohibited no one would step in to fill the void. 

Any human management plan will produce winners and losers and like most things in life it's about finding a delicate balance. The problem is, where is the incentive to manage these areas without the income that landowners derive from shooting? I don't see governments stepping in to fund their management. 

Who gives a fuck about jocks and northerners getting flooded occasionally.

• Like 1