CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women being allowed a fucking position in men's sport

Neil

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56604358

This is the sort of bollocks you have to put up with when you allow women to get ideas above their station.It is one ugly munter who now that its got its feet under the table has used its bullshit position to deliver its real agenda,fuck off back to Greenham Common.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

This is the sort of bollocks you have to put up with when you allow women to get ideas above their station.It is one ugly munter who now that its got its feet under the table has used its bullshit position to deliver its real agenda,fuck off back to Greenham Common.

Fuck ugly dyke cunts like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children. They will only indoctrinate them in the ways of faggotry and kipper flicking.

And they should definitely be prohibited from producing their own biological progeny. The kid is bound to be psychologically wrong from birth... and the world really doesn't need any more hideous, hairy legged pig monsters.

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Doesn’t it say she is a ref in the women’s game? I only have a passing interest in men’s football and zero interest in women’s sport of any type.... except maybe beach volleyball or topless wrestling...Not for reasons of misogyny but because of the tedium.

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Doesn’t it say she is a ref in the women’s game? I only have a passing interest in men’s football and zero interest in women’s sport of any type.... except maybe beach volleyball or topless wrestling...Not for reasons of misogyny but because of the tedium.

...and women's golf? 

Plenty of unwanted children out there so why don't they adopt rather than expect the NHS to pay for their unearthly lifestyle. Besides I think an unwanted child just wants to be loved and doesn't really care too much if their adoptive parents are a pair of fugly rug munchers.

Neil, can't you save them a grand a time by donating some of the sperm you've cleaned off the interior of the Rascal?

• Like 1

On 03/04/2021 at 05:15, Cunty BigBollox said:

Plenty of unwanted children out there so why don't they adopt rather than expect the NHS to pay for their unearthly lifestyle. Besides I think an unwanted child just wants to be loved and doesn't really care too much if their adoptive parents are a pair of fugly rug munchers.

Neil, can't you save them a grand a time by donating some of the sperm you've cleaned off the interior of the Rascal?

Not a bad idea, Cunty. But seriously, do you want another cunt in 25 years time, cruising the streets in a battered old van, looking for prozzies? 

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not a bad idea, Cunty. But seriously, do you want another cunt in 25 years time, cruising the streets in a battered old van, looking for prozzies? 

Neil MkII will be infinitely more successful at sneaking up on unsuspecting victims than the current incumbent as, the rate things are going even a crappy van like a Bedford Rascal will be electric in 25 years time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Neil MkII will be infinitely more successful at sneaking up on unsuspecting victims than the current incumbent as, the rate things are going even a crappy van like a Bedford Rascal will be electric in 25 years time.

He will probably be driving one of those optare solo buses with the windows painted over. Much easier to load up the the legless ones in their wheelchairs.

The BBC sport website you say?

One of the great jockeys of modern times retired on Saturday - it got a mench on the BBC website and slightly less than fuck all on the actual news, what with all this kind of buggery-fuck taking up airtime and pixels.

Call me old fashioned but when I access a sports website, I want to know which minute between the 80th and 95th Tottenham have conceded an equaliser - and not whether the corner flag has the correct gender pronoun.

My brother played football for a local Sunday league club in the 80s. One Sunday he turned up to discover the ref was a woman. He gladly informed her of his opinion about women referees that amounted to "You should be at home cooking the dinner". This earned him a booking before the match even started. About 15 minutes into the game, a decision went against him.  "Women shouldn't even be allowed near a football pitch let alone fucking reffing a game". This earned him a second booking and a sending off. 

*As told to me yesterday by his wife.

10 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The BBC sport website you say?

One of the great jockeys of modern times retired on Saturday - it got a mench on the BBC website and slightly less than fuck all on the actual news, what with all this kind of buggery-fuck taking up airtime and pixels.

Call me old fashioned but when I access a sports website, I want to know which minute between the 80th and 95th Tottenham have conceded an equaliser - and not whether the corner flag has the correct gender pronoun.

Didn't some woman die last week and got a big mention in the sports pages? I think she was involved in motor racing, but I'd never heard of her 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't some woman die last week and got a big mention in the sports pages? I think she was involved in motor racing, but I'd never heard of her 

Was it that German cunt who was on Top Gear?

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Was it that German cunt who was on Top Gear?

It was,she once went around the Nurburgring quicker than Clarkson who was driving a Jaguar XJ6. She was driving an unmodified Transit van. I think she may have preferred drinking from the furry cup.Having said that Clarkson is a cunt and I've no doubt a male racing driver would have left her fucking miles behind.

On 02/04/2021 at 21:17, Neil said:

The doggy position suits my arthritis and I can read my Torygraph at the same time. Bottoms up! 

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t like any kind of golf. It’s a game to play, not watch.

I agree, unless air horns are being used. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lots of jargon, lots of Comic Book adventure, lots of "stupid". Are you sure you aren't an ex alumni of Magadalene College you little rascal? 

Do you watch golf?