CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women being allowed a fucking position in men's sport

Neil

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well by your own perverse logic she should have been last in the field what with all the experienced male jockeys also competing.

Not at all. Like I said, the race has been made too easy. The fear factor for the jockeys is missing. Women didn't cope with the old fences because they got emotional and bottled it at the big boys jumps. I mean come on, a woman didn't even manage to finish the race until the 1990s.

• Like 2

I can't see what a woman, despite a background in female rugby, has to say about the mens game that is either interesting, useful or knowledgeable. Same goes for most physical sports. In terms of games of skill such as snooker, darts etc I'm still not convinced they are not just taking up good space and preventing a more qualified guy from commentating. Having saud that, the overall quality of sports commentary regardless of gender is truly abysmal. I tend to turn the volume down to the bare minimum. (Yeah I'm waiting for the clever dich retort) 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can't see what a woman, despite a background in female rugby, has to say about the mens game that is either interesting, useful or knowledgeable. Same goes for most physical sports. In terms of games of skill such as snooker, darts etc I'm still not convinced they are not just taking up good space and preventing a more qualified guy from commentating. Having saud that, the overall quality of sports commentary regardless of gender is truly abysmal. I tend to turn the volume down to the bare minimum. (Yeah I'm waiting for the clever dich retort) 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Not at all. Like I said, the race has been made too easy. The fear factor for the jockeys is missing. Women didn't cope with the old fences because they got emotional and bottled it at the big boys jumps. I mean come on, a woman didn't even manage to finish the race until the 1990s.

For reasons only known to yourself you omitted to mention Geraldine Rees who came 8th in the 1982 Grand National.

As for the ungracious comment that the race "been made too easy" presumably it was easier for the men jockeys as well or did they run a more difficult route? :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

For reasons only known to yourself you omitted to mention Geraldine Rees who came 8th in the 1982 Grand National.

As for the ungracious comment that the race "been made too easy" presumably it was easier for the men jockeys as well or did they run a more difficult route? :rolleyes:

I’ve just seen you pouring that barrel of liquid into Bala Lake reservoir with Pen and Gypps. Tell me it wasn’t oestrogen M’aam? I know your game.

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The whole point of wimmin being involved on these sports programmes is to get more girls involved. Fair enough. However, I believe mens and women's sports programmes should be kept separate. It does piss me off to see that Spurs have thumped Arsenal only to discover it's the women's football. The British Broadcasting Commies are the worse for this. They slip in the wimmins results between the Championship results and league 1. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole point of wimmin being involved on these sports programmes is to get more girls involved. Fair enough. However, I believe mens and women's sports programmes should be kept separate. It does piss me off to see that Spurs have thumped Arsenal only to discover it's the women's football. The British Broadcasting Commies are the worse for this. They slip in the wimmins results between the Championship results and league 1. 

I don't think the increasing presence of women's faces on all types of sports coverage (and they MOSTLY CONFORM TO A CERTAIN NOT BAD LOOKING COCKY STEREOTYPE - i. e. a lad's idea of a sporty girl - and visibly flaunt it on the screen) is due to equality of gender opportunity. 

It's all about pushing feminine advettising and commercial revenues up by exploiting new areas and new segments. Outside betting and male bamboo frictionless pants, shaving kits, cars there's little scope to place adverts. 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think that tennis is generally the exception to the rule. The women's game always seems to have been at a high standard and makes just as entertaining viewing as the men's game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The whole point of women being shoehorned into present TV sports is to get more viewers who will be 99% men.

I bet these two spend hours pouring over the stats so they really know their shit...

The 20 Sexiest Female Sportscasters | TheRichest

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that tennis is generally the exception to the rule. The women's game always seems to have been at a high standard and makes just as entertaining viewing as the men's game. 

When a women's match is on, I bet you close your eyes and listen to the grunting. I mean it sounds like a grumble flick. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When a women's match is on, I bet you close your eyes and listen to the grunting. I mean it sounds like a grumble flick. 

Women’s tennis is far more entertaining as a sporting spectacle than men’s. Without the simian Williams bruthas, it’s slower and more skillful and less about brute strength. Plus all players these days have firm athletic frames, nice legs and pert behinds 

Apart from perhaps volleyball most other women’s sport is shite

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Women’s tennis is far more entertaining as a sporting spectacle than men’s. Without the simian Williams bruthas, it’s slower and more skillful and less about brute strength. Plus all players these days have firm athletic frames, nice legs and pert behinds 

Apart from perhaps volleyball most other women’s sport is shite

They're no good at snooker. Their eyes are too small and their arms aren't long enough.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

How could anyone forget someone who came 8th 40 years ago?

• Like 2

I see the winner of the Grand National is now being investigated for endometrial doping. The allegation is that she was ‘blobby’ which resulted in the male jockeys being afraid to get too close to her and the horse trying to get it’s nostrils away from the pong...pronto!

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see the winner of the Grand National is now being investigated for endometrial doping. The allegation is that she was ‘blobby’ which resulted in the male jockeys being afraid to get too close to her and the horse trying to get it’s nostrils away from the pong...pronto!

A clear case of saddle rot unless I’m mistaken.

On 12/04/2021 at 16:41, camberwell gypsy said:

Chip would like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah... just imagine Peter, with twenty more matches to go and fifty games there is so much excitement. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah..... 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Chip would like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah... just imagine Peter, with twenty more matches to go and fifty games there is so much excitement. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah..... 

Just when you start to make sense... you do this.

Lay off the drugs you stupid fucking cunt.