CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Women being allowed a fucking position in men's sport

Neil

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I remember watching Jacklin's hole in one on TV during a lesson at schol. The teacher was a young PE master and an avid golf cunt. (Notice, NOT a young PE CUNT and an avid golf MASTER. 

I hope straight after he dragged you to the stationary cupboard and raped your arsehole till prolapse. This would explain why you’re such a massive cunt 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to take the entire set of clubs and smash then one at a time over his pig shit thick skull.

I would love to do that too Stubbers but the thought of waiting my turn in a three mile queue puts me off the idea slightly.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hope straight after he dragged you to the stationary cupboard and raped your arsehole till prolapse. This would explain why you’re such a massive cunt 

I’m not sure it would. Possibly a contributing factor but imo it’s a genetic thing. The fucker is a goddam marvel of modern science. 

Jack Nicholson 1975

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I would love to do that too Stubbers but the thought of waiting my turn in a three mile queue puts me off the idea slightly.

That could get very messy. People in the queue would be beating each other to death just to marginally increase their chance of being able to swing a driver into his noggin before he drew his last. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

One day the denizens of the Corner had finally had enough of W&D and after capturing him decided to kick him to death.  They formed a very British orderly queue and patiently waited for their turn to give W&D a good shoeing.  

By the time King Billy got to the front of the queue he was a bit bored of watching W&D getting hoofed so he slugged him in the eye and gave him an uppercut.  

Admin immediately called a halt to proceedings.  "Cease and desist, you can't punch him, this is the queue for kicking !"

King Billy replied "Well, where is the queue for punching then ?"

Admin answered

"There is no punchline"

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

One day the denizens of the Corner had finally had enough of W&D and after capturing him decided to kick him to death.  They formed a very British orderly queue and patiently waited for their turn to give W&D a good shoeing.  

By the time King Billy got to the front of the queue he was a bit bored of watching W&D getting hoofed so he slugged him in the eye and gave him an uppercut.  

Admin immediately called a halt to proceedings.  "Cease and desist, you can't punch him, this is the queue for kicking !"

King Billy replied "Well, where is the queue for punching then ?"

Admin answered

"There is no punchline"

I had tickets to see that 7’9” snooker player but the queue was too long.

There's certainly a fake positive discrimination policy going on but beyond that the calibre of match commentary and cycling commentry is abysmal. Most of it sounds like tittering adolescent schoolboys discussing their pokemon card collection. No sense of style, no feel for language, no grasp of the audience listening in, no depth of knowledge, often too much technical bits and circulating gossip, in short DRAINED OF MATURITY AND PERSONALITY  Ephemeral abd instantly forgotten like the event being commented on. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There's certainly a fake positive discrimination policy going on but beyond that the calibre of match commentary and cycling commentry is abysmal. Most of it sounds like tittering adolescent schoolboys discussing their pokemon card collection. No sense of style, no feel for language, no grasp of the audience listening in, no depth of knowledge, often too much technical bits and circulating gossip, in short DRAINED OF MATURITY AND PERSONALITY  Ephemeral abd instantly forgotten like the event being commented on. 

I mentioned this before on here. I was listening to a spurs match on the radio one weekday evening and the female commentator was fucking hopeless. Long pauses, getting players names wrong "There's Sissoko with the ball, er........sorry its .....er......Sanchez" a few times the co-commentator had to correct her.  Just hopeless. Apparently she played for England, so a top quality player. 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I mentioned this before on here. I was listening to a spurs match on the radio one weekday evening and the female commentator was fucking hopeless. Long pauses, getting players names wrong "There's Sissoko with the ball, er........sorry its .....er......Sanchez" a few times the co-commentator had to correct her.  Just hopeless. Apparently she played for England, so a top quality player. 

There is an up-its-own-arse sports establishment that rubs in tandem with other organisations like the BBC and ITV and major advertisers who depend on squeaky clean, feminine/youth orientated marketing techniques. It's all about surface and ratings. On top of that you have a fucking annointed royalty in sports management like Hugh Brasher (London Marathon) courtesy of Chris Brasher (howz your father) "Lord" Sebastian Coe (howz your Hague) then you have all the fucking athletics/tennis/equestrian/rowing/bollocks which is so clearly dependent on comfortable middle class mainly white privately educated privilege its unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is an up-its-own-arse sports establishment that rubs in tandem with other organisations like the BBC and ITV and major advertisers who depend on squeaky clean, feminine/youth orientated marketing techniques. It's all about surface and ratings. On top of that you have a fucking annointed royalty in sports management like Hugh Brasher (London Marathon) courtesy of Chris Brasher (howz your father) "Lord" Sebastian Coe (howz your Hague) then you have all the fucking athletics/tennis/equestrian/rowing/bollocks which is so clearly dependent on comfortable middle class mainly white privately educated privilege its unbelievable. 

Hate athletics. What is the point of Discus, Hammer throwing, javelin, pole vaulting and that one where you lob a cannon ball? The sprinting races are always won by muscular black people and the long distance races are won by skinny black people. Fucking wank the lot of it. 

My dog Minton, swallowed a shuttle cock last week. Bad Minton.

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hate athletics. What is the point of Discus, Hammer throwing, javelin, pole vaulting and that one where you lob a cannon ball? The sprinting races are always won by muscular black people and the long distance races are won by skinny black people. Fucking wank the lot of it. 

My dog Minton, swallowed a shuttle cock last week. Bad Minton.

It's noticeable that sports amenable to open competition and not under the favour of inherited wealth involve a much more socially and racially diverse field of competitors. 

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Duke of Edinburgh was the World Carriage driving champion on several occasions...

He just escaped court and the injured mother and baby were crucified by our most gracious press for "being there" as he performed his competition routine on the Sandringham supply roads bathed in blinding late afternoon winter sun. 

40 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's noticeable that sports amenable to open competition and not under the favour of inherited wealth involve a much more socially and racially diverse field of competitors. 

I hope you get beaten to death by a dozen pissed up millwall supporting neo nazis