CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happenchance

Penny Farthing

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Do you stand with Chomsky on the theory of innateness?

I think it’s beyond doubt that there is a considerable degree of innateness to the childhood acquisition of first language, but that is almost a truism. (Much like gravity was always obvious, but it took Newton to point it out.) Even the most spectacularly stupid of children develop a comprehensive grasp of the basic constructs by the age of three or four, almost indistinguishable at that point from their brighter peers.

It’s interesting to compare and contrast the differing pathways for language and for number, and especially how they vary from each other over time. Interestingly, neural networks for natural language processing are easier (although not easy) to build, compared to those for symbolic mathematics. I’m really looking forward to finding out what quantum computing can add to this field.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Next week, Cunts Corner attempts to reconcile the warring factions on the subject of the Oxford comma. If that whets your appetite, reserve your place now for the upcoming series of debates on "Transformational Grammar versus Generative Semantics".

Keep a place for Harold. He’s the brains around here.

20 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think it’s beyond doubt that there is a considerable degree of innateness to the childhood acquisition of first language, but that is almost a truism. (Much like gravity was always obvious, but it took Newton to point it out.) Even the most spectacularly stupid of children develop a comprehensive grasp of the basic constructs by the age of three or four, almost indistinguishable at that point from their brighter peers.

It’s interesting to compare and contrast the differing pathways for language and for number, and especially how they vary from each other over time. Interestingly, neural networks for natural language processing are easier (although not easy) to build, compared to those for symbolic mathematics. I’m really looking forward to finding out what quantum computing can add to this field.

I'm not sure that giving a machine what amounts to the building blocks of intelligence and letting it rip is entirely advisable.

38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

How about Angel in The Chateau or is that a restoration job too far? 

Until two minutes ago I'd never heard of her, or Dick, and I wish that was still the case. Fire those cunts into the heart of the sun!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Until two minutes ago I'd never heard of her, or Dick, and I wish that was still the case. Fire those cunts into the heart of the sun!

Out of the darkness... comes even more darkness. This pair of Dragons Den posing tv project pilots SHITSTICKS had quite a career dancing on the fringes of media wannabe celebrity prior to landing this peculiar tv vehicle for their fucking talentless personalities. They're certainly on the list with that cunt that does The Mummy Diaries etc. 

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You do realise that albino pygmy and her Father John hubbie slept with the who UK media industry to get that show. 

She should be getting quite good at it then. Perfect. Look at it like this Harold, if you needed an operation, would you rather it was carried out by a surgeon who had successfully completed hundreds of similar procedures, or a complete novice?

Sluts are better at shagging. Simple.

35 minutes ago, nocti said:

As the Corner's champion of diversity, what do you make of the new Britannia, EC? A bit too shiny for me, personally.

https://www.vogue.co.uk/news/article/britannia-woman-of-colour

Looks a bit too Meghan Malarky to me. What part of Britain was it discovered in?

26 minutes ago, nocti said:

As the Corner's champion of diversity, what do you make of the new Britannia, EC? A bit too shiny for me, personally.

https://www.vogue.co.uk/news/article/britannia-woman-of-colour

What the fuck is happening to the world? We are being forced to accept what are basically, partially evolved apes, not only as equals, but also not to question anything when they are prioritised for anything worth having and fast tracked into positions based on ethnicity rather than ability. We are also being forced to accept them being increasingly immune from accusation or prosecution for crimes that they commit. 

Now we have to watch in silence as historical figures, real or fictitious are rebranded as black. 

I can envisage that in the not too distant future, scientific and medical breakthroughs will cease to be. The white scientists, engineers and doctors will no longer bother, due to the fact that any achievements will be accredited to the black assistant who made the tea and loaded the photocopier.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is happening to the world? We are being forced to accept what are basically, partially evolved apes, not only as equals, but also not to question anything when they are prioritised for anything worth having and fast tracked into positions based on ethnicity rather than ability. We are also being forced to accept them being increasingly immune from accusation or prosecution for crimes that they commit. 

Now we have to watch in silence as historical figures, real or fictitious are rebranded as black. 

I can envisage that in the not too distant future, scientific and medical breakthroughs will cease to be. The white scientists, engineers and doctors will no longer bother, due to the fact that any achievements will be accredited to the black assistant who made the tea and loaded the photocopier.

You do know that God is black? Oh yes she is.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quite looking forward to their attempts to re-brand Cecil Rhodes, David Duke and King Leopold as a bunch of right-on, buck toothed, afro-haired gollys though.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How dare you! You white supremacist. As a black Ulsterman still suffering the pain of the enslavement of my ancestors I find myself offended by those comments. In fact I’m already feeling the first twinges of compensation setting in. So I am, so you are, so I will. Fuck the Pope!

2 minutes ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I'm quite looking forward to their attempts to re-brand Cecil Rhodes, David Duke and King Leopold as a bunch of right-on, buck toothed, afro-haired gollys though.

@Cuntybaws summed this up best. Not a quote but something along these lines...

Black actors say that skin colour is irrelevant and black actors should be allowed to portray white characters and historical figures. So is it ok if Woody Harrelson plays Martin Luther King? 

The hypocrisy and double standards attached to this are astounding.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How dare you! You white supremacist. As a black Ulsterman still suffering the pain of the enslavement of my ancestors I find myself offended by those comments. In fact I’m already feeling the first twinges of compensation setting in. So I am, so you are, so I will. Fuck the Pope!

I wasn't talking to you, sooty.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Cuntybaws summed this up best. Not a quote but something along these lines...

Black actors say that skin colour is irrelevant and black actors should be allowed to portray white characters and historical figures. So is it ok if Woody Harrelson plays Martin Luther King? 

The hypocrisy and double standards attached to this are astounding.

Harold will still be OK for the Stephen Hawking role surely?