CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rapper DMX

Penny Farthing

Rapper DMX is said to be in a vegetative state with little or no brain function .. having read an history of his life and career I do wonder how they can tell the difference between how he is now and how he was prior to his drug overdose and subsequent heart attack as there seems to be no evidence that he ever had any brain function.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Never heard of him.

Neither had Pen until he popped up on the BBC news feed. Mind you, it was still a good spot in among the several hundred other stories about black / gay / general fucking freakshows from foreign parts that our licence funds.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Neither had Pen until he popped up on the BBC news feed. Mind you, it was still a good spot in among the several hundred other stories about black / gay / general fucking freakshows from foreign parts that our licence funds.

Were the drugs racist in some way? Will his inevitable demise be due to colonialism?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Were the drugs racist in some way? Will his inevitable demise be due to colonialism?

It's a scientific fact that black men only sell each other drugs and stab each other because of like slavery and stuff.

I predict a 'Highlander' scenario where eventually they will all stab each other and when there is 'Only One', he will become the most intelligent black man who ever lived, boasting an IQ of 76.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a scientific fact that black men only sell each other drugs and stab each other because of like slavery and stuff.

I predict a 'Highlander' scenario where eventually they will all stab each other and when there is 'Only One', he will become the most intelligent black man who ever lived, boasting an IQ of 76.

Black Comas Matter! Take a Knee(dle) to show how much you care.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have something to say. It's better to burn out than to fade away! 

I had to look this cunt up as I've never heard of her and thought it had something to do with bicycles. To be honest, he looked like an utter fucking cabbage before he decided to OD on meth, so I couldn't really give two flying shits if he drops dead. It saves him from having to do drive-bys after his music career ends.

30 minutes ago, Rev said:

I had to look this cunt up as I've never heard of her and thought it had something to do with bicycles. To be honest, he looked like an utter fucking cabbage before he decided to OD on meth, so I couldn't really give two flying shits if he drops dead. It saves him from having to do drive-bys after his music career ends.

Apparently this cunt has been convicted of animal cruelty amongst a whole list of things. For this alone I hope he endures a long period of intense suffering before he dies to be instantly forgotten. What a total fucking cunt. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Apparently this cunt has been convicted of animal cruelty amongst a whole list of things. For this alone I hope he endures a long period of intense suffering before he dies to be instantly forgotten. What a total fucking cunt. 

It's a common theme amongst 'Street Niggaz'. Gerald McLellan, the boxer who was left dribbling in a wheelchair by Nigel Benn, had several convictions for dog fighting. His training methods included kidnapping people's pet dogs, gaffer taping their mouths shut and throwing them to his pitbulls to be torn apart.

I used to have a bit of respect for Nigel Benn, until he raised 200 grand for the cunt, probably out of guilt. He should have stamped on his fucking head in the ring and finished the job.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a common theme amongst 'Street Niggaz'. Gerald McLellan, the boxer who was left dribbling in a wheelchair by Nigel Benn, had several convictions for dog fighting. His training methods included kidnapping people's pet dogs, gaffer taping their mouths shut and throwing them to his pitbulls to be torn apart.

I used to have a bit of respect for Nigel Benn, until he raised 200 grand for the cunt, probably out of guilt. He should have stamped on his fucking head in the ring and finished the job.

Apparently there's cunts going around in hookey uniforms pretending to be RSPCA officers and pulling up alongside dog owners, claiming their dog matches the description of a stolen dog. They then give some schpiel that they'll take it back to their office to make sure it is theirs and.......you can guess the rest.  

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently there's cunts going around in hookey uniforms pretending to be RSPCA officers and pulling up alongside dog owners, claiming their dog matches the description of a stolen dog. They then give some schpiel that they'll take it back to their office to make sure it is theirs and.......you can guess the rest.  

Sickening. I put animal abusers in the same category as paedophiles. 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

RSPCA kitten huggers are, without exception, complete cunts and utterly powerless unless accompanied by plod. 

They'd swiftly be told to go fuck themselves, whether legit or not, by me. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Dog stealing nowadays I think is mainly to supply the huge demand for cute pooches for the dumbed down brain dead thick fucking cunts that seem to populate most the country - the vast majority being girls in the their 20s addicted to posting airbrushed photos of themselves on insta, and of course poofs. Dogs with short faces that look like babies are obviously very attractive to these superficial millennial cunts.

However, a believe a lot of dogs are simply stolen by gypo cunt types to be used as live bait to train fighting dogs. Like Eric, I regard any cunt involved in anyway with this disgusting past time as pure scum and would happily have the fucking lot put up against a wall and disintegrated with 7.62 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What do you make of this Eric? I’ve been kicked off a high-brow science based forum for getting into a spat with a couple of dark-devils who took exception to my contention that no major scientific breakthrough had ever been made by a negroid.

They argued that a very famous woman-of-colour chemist had discovered a cure all medicinal compound in the 1960’s but never got any credit (due to the fact that she was coloured) and ended up drinking herself to death due to the trauma. What do you think about that then?