CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's Invited

Guest Cocky Council Cake

Guest Cocky Council Cake
9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What a load of utter fucking shit.

Were you molested at school then? You should go on the website and reminisce. I'm sure the puntership on there would be thrilled to hear you blub about the arse-fucking and massive bukkake you got from your bi-curious school chums.

You fucking poof.

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 hour ago, King Billy said:

The flaw in this whole nonsense is the millions of birds who’ve been ‘raped’ or whatever they’re calling it nowadays who absolutely loved it and choose to just keep quiet about it because they’re so deliriously happy.

It'll be interesting to see how many allegations on this site actually end up before the courts.

7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s just my opinion spotto, whether it’s right or wrong matters not as none of us are in any real position to do fuck all about it. Teenagers fucking each other has been going on for sometime- just look at the baby mums pushing little Tyler and Chantelle in every town in the land- straight to by more booze, fags and scratch cards 

And that is right. The issue is about concensuality. 

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

None, because it’s all boo hoo snowflake bullshit.

I think that some of that is about to change. Schools are finding themselves in the position where they will have to address the problem of Dwayne and chums who hang out in the stairwell and target girls. I wonder how people scoffing at this might respond if their daughter came home and said she had been cornered and forcibly “felt up “ by a gang of teenage boys, laughed at , spat on and threatened with physical violence, only to find that when  they  took their complaint  to the school they were told that it couldn’t be investigated and that maybe their  girl should go somewhere else if she doesn’t fit in? I think you would blow a fucking gasket! This stuff goes on (and worse) every day in schools around the country. Some areas are worse than others.

9 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

Were you molested at school then? You should go on the website and reminisce. I'm sure the puntership on there would be thrilled to hear you blub about the arse-fucking and massive bukkake you got from your bi-curious school chums.

You fucking poof.

You seem very interested in such things.

25 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At my public school we had few women to chase except members of the kitchen staff who were socially inferior gorgons.

We were however prolific wankers.

One chap managed 14 wanks in a day whilst in the infirmary....all the more remarkable as he had Chickenpox at the time....

lol.

By public do you mean that anyone could walk into your school?

36 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

At my public school we had few women to chase except members of the kitchen staff who were socially inferior gorgons.

One chap managed 14 wanks in a day whilst in the infirmary....all the more remarkable as he had Chickenpox at the time....

lol.

There was actually quite a good send up of this kind of thing in one of the Reeves & Mortimer Randall & Hopkirk deceased episodes. "BEST SCHOOL" I think was the title of the episode.

11 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

I'll take that as a yes. So, let's see; I don't believe you're a teacher so you must still be a pupil.

What year are you in?

As Keith Lemon, one of the Corner's bete noires, would say: "massive grooming" and fiddling with my privates information. Hope you get permanently banned from this site. 

I wondered what the fucking rozzers were doing queued up outside my gaff,Your honour,I swear Anna H******* fucking loved it when I was playing with her massive jugs,she even grabbed my hand and stuffed it in her knickers.What the fuck was I supposed to do,run away?

43 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

It's good to see the Earl of Punksters back after a too long break (the Bahamas IS nice at this time of the year) already licking these cunts back into some sort of shape.

44 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

I once slept fairly soundly through a massive dorm wanking marathon at an Italian YMCA overrun by Scandinavian backpackers. I swore an oath never to be caught in the middle of that again! Plein air from thence on. Just give me a bit of sheltered open level ground where I can roll out my sleeping bag and Ben Fogle filming and eagerly taking notes and I am as happy as a grey Squirrel decimating Heseltine's beech plantations. Fuck tarzan. 

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's good to see the Earl of Punksters back after a too long break (the Bahamas IS nice at this time of the year) already licking these cunts back into some sort of shape.

My 2 month ban was an outrage in view of the nonce allegation festival that took place on one of threads running concurrently.

Anyhow my current fears for the Corner centre on the emergence of seriously lame and deranged new contributors to the board who may already have overstayed their welcome...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Some on here would claim you still are... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think that some of that is about to change. Schools are finding themselves in the position where they will have to address the problem of Dwayne and chums who hang out in the stairwell and target girls. I wonder how people scoffing at this might respond if their daughter came home and said she had been cornered and forcibly “felt up “ by a gang of teenage boys, laughed at , spat on and threatened with physical violence, only to find that when  they  took their complaint  to the school they were told that it couldn’t be investigated and that maybe their  girl should go somewhere else if she doesn’t fit in? I think you would blow a fucking gasket! This stuff goes on (and worse) every day in schools around the country. Some areas are worse than others.

If any girl reports that she has suffered such indignity at school and action isn't taken then those in charge should be sacked. Its up to the head teacher and their staff to instil discipline, respect and morals into their pupils of whom they have a duty of care. This should be reiterated at assembly, if they still have them, every day that any cuntish behaviour from boys or girls will be not be tolerated. The perpetrators and their parents should be bought to book- perhaps a few weeks in a military style borstal will teach these little cunts some respect. If my children where subjected to this and fuck all was done then these boys who are apparently men would be dealt with like men by myself.  

• Like 1

I think this is hyperbole. Doubtless some sexual assaults do take place, but the picture being painted here is one of boys fulfilling their learnt sexual desires from online filth with impunity.

I think the activist mindset that has pervaded sensible discourse and started to shape policy needs reigning in pronto. 

The number of dysfunctional families and those that suffer abuse within these families is so numerous, we don’t have the resources to manage or help these people. Again, this won’t be addressed or even put up for public discussion. 

Instead, we are seeing the progeny of a liberal generation who want to take this country further down the rabbit hole of victim hood and individualist self interest. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

Have you timed the intervals? 

3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

lol.

I bet your hand was tired after pulling him off so many times- were you his "fag"?

lol