CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's Invited

Guest Cocky Council Cake

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

No he was our number 8....

No doubt you buy After 8’s from your usual supplier.....

lol.....

Fucking hell. You went through seven of your other classmates beforehand! 

Got to admire your endurance Punkers. You really do have an insatiable appetite for cock and male arse. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just the allegations against white boys.

Something that I am finding irritating on the BBC News site is that we had several days of the main national news item for the UK being the missing (now found drowned) student and them showing a large photo of him. All very sad but really it is at best simply local news and I saw no reason to continue putting a large photo of him on the national news site day after day ... now the body has been identified as him means that they now have an excuse to show yet another photo of him.

11 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I think that some of that is about to change. Schools are finding themselves in the position where they will have to address the problem of Dwayne and chums who hang out in the stairwell and target girls. I wonder how people scoffing at this might respond if their daughter came home and said she had been cornered and forcibly “felt up “ by a gang of teenage boys, laughed at , spat on and threatened with physical violence, only to find that when  they  took their complaint  to the school they were told that it couldn’t be investigated and that maybe their  girl should go somewhere else if she doesn’t fit in? I think you would blow a fucking gasket! This stuff goes on (and worse) every day in schools around the country. Some areas are worse than others.

Nothing like that went on at my school, I mean borstal.

6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

My 2 month ban was an outrage in view of the nonce allegation festival that took place on one of threads running concurrently.

Anyhow my current fears for the Corner centre on the emergence of seriously lame and deranged new contributors to the board who may already have overstayed their welcome...

I agree that your two month stretch in the cooler was a miscarriage of justice. Two years would have been more appropriate.

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I met Eric at the weekend, what a guy he really is. 

https://streamable.com/9hxiir

😂 out of likes. A lot of top gangsters work on the bins as a cover. My binman shot Jill Dando and runs a multi million pound international criminal empire in the evenings and at the weekend. He drives a 1998 Fiat Punto so as not to draw attention to himself and lives in a 15th floor council flat with his missus and four kids, three of which are black. The Old Bill ain’t got a scooby doo what he’s really up to.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you have an electronic bullshit gauge in order to ascertain the microscopic nugget of truth that emanates from the average school kids' lips about life in the average school on the average day? 

I fuckin' hated school, nothing wrong with the teachers, it's just that every other pupil was a cunt, most of 'em still are.

20 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The first mention of Savile and 15 year old girls was made around 1970 and there was a culture of very young girls often only 13, 14 or 15 years old chasing around after and being chased by the pop idols of that period.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin, I'd bet plenty of 'pop stars' from that era, and before, didn't even bother with the marriage certificate ;)

• Like 1