CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's Invited

Guest Cocky Council Cake

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

😂 out of likes. A lot of top gangsters work on the bins as a cover. My binman shot Jill Dando and runs a multi million pound international criminal empire in the evenings and at the weekend. He drives a 1998 Fiat Punto so as not to draw attention to himself and lives in a 15th floor council flat with his missus and four kids, three of which are black. The Old Bill ain’t got a scooby doo what he’s really up to.

Sounds like Eddie. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Hello Ape

Have you been sanitising yourself during lockdown?

Evening Punkape - I’ve been regularly shoving my cock into an industrial-size tin of Swarfega, but to be honest I’ve been doing this for over 30 years. Lockdown must have taken a serious toll on your drink-driving and imaginary golf: how have you coped?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Evening Punkape - I’ve been regularly shoving my cock into an industrial-size tin of Swarfega, but to be honest I’ve been doing this for over 30 years. Lockdown must have taken a serious toll on your drink-driving and imaginary golf: how have you coped?

What have been doing with your member to require regular basting in Swarfega?

Are animals involved?

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If any girl reports that she has suffered such indignity at school and action isn't taken then those in charge should be sacked. Its up to the head teacher and their staff to instil discipline, respect and morals into their pupils of whom they have a duty of care. This should be reiterated at assembly, if they still have them, every day that any cuntish behaviour from boys or girls will be not be tolerated. The perpetrators and their parents should be bought to book- perhaps a few weeks in a military style borstal will teach these little cunts some respect. If my children where subjected to this and fuck all was done then these boys who are apparently men would be dealt with like men by myself.  

Why hasn’t anyone else thought of that?

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think this is hyperbole. Doubtless some sexual assaults do take place, but the picture being painted here is one of boys fulfilling their learnt sexual desires from online filth with impunity.

I think the activist mindset that has pervaded sensible discourse and started to shape policy needs reigning in pronto. 

The number of dysfunctional families and those that suffer abuse within these families is so numerous, we don’t have the resources to manage or help these people. Again, this won’t be addressed or even put up for public discussion. 

Instead, we are seeing the progeny of a liberal generation who want to take this country further down the rabbit hole of victim hood and individualist self interest. 

I think you make an interesting point. What you describe is the impediment to having the required clear and balanced investigation into these reports. Free from the hyperventilating outrage of bandwagon jumpers. I have no doubt that incidents have occurred that have been handled badly or not at all. But the suggestion is that this is endemic and countrywide.. that there is a societal blind spot that allows these thing to happen unopposed. We shall see. It needs to be investigated. Let’s find out.

8 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

I see that your life is now complete .. will you two now be getting married?

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I think you make an interesting point. What you describe is the impediment to having the required clear and balanced investigation into these reports. Free from the hyperventilating outrage of bandwagon jumpers. I have no doubt that incidents have occurred that have been handled badly or not at all. But the suggestion is that this is endemic and countrywide.. that there is a societal blind spot that allows these thing to happen unopposed. We shall see. It needs to be investigated. Let’s find out.

Its is worth looking at the age of consent in European countries and the number of them where it is as low as 14 (including Italy, Germany and Austria) .. I wonder whether these countries schools  are going through the same trauma and how they deal with it.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/continent/europe

In some parts of the USA it can be as low as 13 if the two individuals are the same age.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Why hasn’t anyone else thought of that?

Smart arse. It's our piss weak society and leaders that wont implement a decent punishment for kids that should know better and the cuntbreed parents who can't instil decent morals in them. All council dwelling scum should be thrown into a massive hole and napalmed 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Smart arse. It's our piss weak society and leaders that wont implement a decent punishment for kids that should know better and the cuntbreed parents who can't instil decent morals in them. All council dwelling scum should be thrown into a massive hole and napalmed 

Yes, that’ll work.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The 'cult of the child' makes me want to puke my fucking spleen up. Children are precious to their parents, but beyond that the attitude of yesteryear, seen and not heard, was the correct approach. 

When a plane crashes and 300 people die, it's reported as 300 people including 9 children, as if they are somehow more important than the other 291 people on board. 

Kids these days are granted status for no logical reason that ensures they grow up to be warped over-privileged cunts. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

The 'cult of the child' makes me want to puke my fucking spleen up. Children are precious to their parents, but beyond that the attitude of yesteryear, seen and not heard, was the correct approach. 

When a plane crashes and 300 people die, it's reported as 300 people including 9 children, as if they are somehow more important than the other 291 people on board. 

Kids these days are granted status for no logical reason that ensures they grow up to be warped over-privileged cunts. 

Harold isn’t.

11 minutes ago, Goober said:

On that sound advice I’m off to wake mine up and beat them before a 10 mile cross country run in the freezing rain

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’m sure they took him to the park regularly as a lad and tried to loose him or told him to go play footie in the road.

Unfortunately, it seems, he always kept a bread crust in his pocket and used the crumbs to find his way home. 

There are never enough vermin to scuttle out of the undergrowth and clean up the detritus when you need them.