CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's Invited

Guest Cocky Council Cake

1 hour ago, Goober said:

When a plane crashes and 300 people die, it's reported as 300 people including 9 children

Every time a plane crashes nowadays there always seems to have been children on it, excepting jet fighters and the biplane things with some cunt glued to the wings with wallpaper paste. That’s why I will never get on a plane if kids are onboard. Sounds a bit weird I know but I’m still alive and loads of people aren’t.

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Every time a plane crashes nowadays there always seems to have been children on it, excepting jet fighters and the biplane things with some cunt glued to the wings with wallpaper paste. That’s why I will never get on a plane if kids are onboard. Sounds a bit weird I know but I’m still alive and loads of people aren’t.

Bill, I've seen Belfast Airport. The Ulster Paper Plane Club (UPCC [sic], not banned yet) had taken it over for the week, so I can see your point. 

20 hours ago, Goober said:

The 'cult of the child' makes me want to puke my fucking spleen up. Children are precious to their parents, but beyond that the attitude of yesteryear, seen and not heard, was the correct approach. 

When a plane crashes and 300 people die, it's reported as 300 people including 9 children, as if they are somehow more important than the other 291 people on board. 

Kids these days are granted status for no logical reason that ensures they grow up to be warped over-privileged cunts. 

Soon they'll probably be telling us the ethnicity of the dead. 

20 hours ago, Goober said:

Bill, I've seen Belfast Airport

I do recall seeing a peculiar looking (even for N. Ireland) chap with a mop and bucket shuffling around the terminal on a few occasions when I hopped over to George Best International. Huge bulging eyes, greasy Ozzy Osbourne hairstyle, Linekeresque jugs, a huge hump, two leg callipers, size 18 feet (conservative guess ), Ken Dodd style railings, and a pronounced East Anglian brogue. You probably don’t remember me. Extremely good looking, bronzed muscular physique, impeccably groomed and accompanied by at least 3 stunning young ladies who would have been carrying my Louis Vuitton luggage to the waiting Rolls and smiling in anticipation of getting naked with me in the back of the limousine on the journey to the hotel suite. Strange how 2 people can have such different memories of the same place.

Apology accepted.