CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

35 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Frank I've just logged on to see you took an absolute 3 way buggering here last night and I'm disappointed I missed the live show. You must genuinely love it, you fucking freak.

There's no coming back from the all time low you've discovered.

Stubby, I've taken some beatings on here, but last night was extraordinary. I'm not convinced I'll ever recover from being referred to as 'cockroach-limbed'.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d say that metaphor was generous to you and deeply insulting to all cockroaches 

I think, secretly, you’re rather fond of me stubs. Would you like to see my dick? Either way, sooner or later you’ll wake up in the middle of the night with it lying on your chin. I know who you are. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All bets are off on this one wolf. Pen would crush him with one haymaking swing of her giant hairy hand. At 6 foot 7 with a set of cock and balls that wouldn't look out of place on a rouge tusker in musth, she's full of angry testosterone and would probably kill him then root him for good measure.  

Tim .. I have left him strung up for you to finish him off.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I think, secretly, you’re rather fond of me stubs. Would you like to see my dick? Either way, sooner or later you’ll wake up in the middle of the night with it lying on your chin. I know who you are. 

You’re the least of my worries frank; your pathetic maggot would disappear in my 2 week stubble and probably get ripped clean off if I farted. I’m far more concerned that pen might rock up to see me one day and threaten me with her concrete smashing middle leg-it’s fucking massive.

Pull your fucking finger out

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

Are you sure that’s Judge over on isacunt? Similar style but the punctuation is not the same. 

You're a total fucking bore and a cunt hair away from spending your time swapping sexual innuendos with Gyppo into the small hours of the morning. 

Pathetic attempts to increase the site post count aside, have this, you redundant, no trick pony cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're a total fucking bore and a cunt hair away from spending your time swapping sexual innuendos with Gyppo into the small hours of the morning. 

Pathetic attempts to increase the site post count aside, have this, you redundant, no trick pony cunt.

Don’t care was made to care. Welcome back, decs.. you fucking dope. 

14 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I received a reply to a post from Frank which I cannot access.

What’s going on?

I was asking for advice on how I should kit myself out for golf. I'm invited to Wentworth and don't want to come across like like some sort of cunt. 

Just now, Earl of Punkape said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead at Wentworth...

Anton Du Beke is a member there as well as other “Show business” cunts.

I need to strike a balance, punk. I don't want to go over the top and appear like I'm remotely interested in golf. On the other hand I'd like to avoid these wankers knowing that I was brought up in Colindale. What should I wear?

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I need to strike a balance, punk. I don't want to go over the top and appear like I'm remotely interested in golf. On the other hand I'd like to avoid these wankers knowing that I was brought up in Colindale. What should I wear?

Dress as if you were visiting a country house but with flies undone.

On 12/04/2021 at 14:04, Ape™️ said:

Ah, but I’m not fucking about with heavy paving slabs at the moment - I’m fucking about with a plate compactor, and annoying the shit out of my cunt neighbour in the process. Happy days.

incidentally, a pair of old trainers with no tongue or laces actually make a handy pair of slip-on garden shoes, which aren’t fucking crocs.

I’ll bet your neighbours avoid you like the plague but make wanker signs at you from a safe distance....

lol.