CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re the least of my worries frank; your pathetic maggot would disappear in my 2 week stubble and probably get ripped clean off if I farted. I’m far more concerned that pen might rock up to see me one day and threaten me with her concrete smashing middle leg-it’s fucking massive.

Pull your fucking finger out

@Stubby Pecker If it's the middle finger, it probably still smells like rotting prawns. Ming has been gone for 3 years, but the perverted cunt is still having a go at her.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

You're a total fucking bore and a cunt hair away from spending your time swapping sexual innuendos with Gyppo into the small hours of the morning. 

Pathetic attempts to increase the site post count aside, have this, you redundant, no trick pony cunt.

Certain posts seem to be disappearing quicker than South Korean film producers lately. 

Upon hearing the news that Phil the Greek had popped his clogs, I merely mentioned that he was skint before wooing Liz, and was a friend of Sir James of Savile, and that he's quite possibly a shape shifting reptilian in disguise. 

Although I'll admit the initial wording was a little harsher... 

Edited by Major Cunt
You also missed Frank getting royally fucked, again.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Certain posts seem to be disappearing quicker than South Korean film producers lately. 

Upon hearing the news that Phil the Greek had popped his clogs, I merely mentioned that he was skint before wooing Liz, and was a friend of Sir James of Savile, and that he's quite possibly a shape shifting reptilian in disguise. 

Strange times on the Corner, Major?

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Strange times on the Corner, Major?

We've been through periods like this before, DC. It's normally when the n**** word gets chucked around too often, along with anti jew material ect. I think there's a fear of being shut down or sued by the woke brigade. 

27 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It seems that to be eligible for deletion, a post does not need to contravene any rules, or be likely to attract unwanted attention. 

Personally I think that someone's throwing their weight around to show us who's boss after they've come under a bit of fire recently.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We've been through periods like this before, DC. It's normally when the n**** word gets chucked around too often, along with anti jew material ect. I think there's a fear of being shut down or sued by the woke brigade. 

Well admin are not that scared. There has been 'niggers' up for 8 hours.  O.k, it's the lyrics of a Dead Kennedys number.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Yes. I got bollocked for a ‘spook’ thread in September but that merely had it sent to the open corner away from prying eyes. This seems more touchy to me. Spotto seems to have been guzzling the testosterone pills stolen from Pen’s bathroom cabinet lately?

56 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well admin are not that scared. There has been 'niggers' up for 8 hours.  O.k, it's the lyrics of a Dead Kennedys number, but a nigger is a nigger.

I genuinely meant to asterisk that out before posting. Oh well, too late now.

I blame my favourite football site, which automatically swaps, for example, fuck with f**k and cunt with c**t. Luckily, you can still type "fucker" and "cunto" with impunity.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yes. I got bollocked for a ‘spook’ thread in September but that merely had it sent to the open corner away from prying eyes. This seems more touchy to me. Spotto seems to have been guzzling the testosterone pills stolen from Pen’s bathroom cabinet lately?

Spots angry session t’uther night both freaked me out and gave me the ‘orn at the same time. The silly old cunt probably wolfed down too many wethers originals and got a massive sugar rush combined with the knock off vodka he was on.

And pen needing testosterone pills, you soppy cunt. She’s got a pair of balls like two coconuts glued together and a dangling cock that could smash floor tiles

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Spots angry session t’uther night both freaked me out and gave me the ‘orn at the same time. The silly old cunt probably wolfed down too many wethers originals and got a massive sugar rush combined with the knock off vodka he was on.

And pen needing testosterone pills, you soppy cunt. She’s got a pair of balls like two coconuts glued together and a dangling cock that could smash floor tiles

Sweet dreams

7 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

If you won a huge amount on the lottery you might get into Wentworth with all the new money twats who can’t get in anywhere else...

lol.

If I ever win a huge sum of money I’ll see to it that you never post on here again.

Edited by Ape™️
Fuck off

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It seems that to be eligible for deletion, a post does not need to contravene any rules, or be likely to attract unwanted attention. 

Personally I think that someone's throwing their weight around to show us who's boss after they've come under a bit of fire recently.

You rang?