CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Persevere bubs.. we're about to enter a new chapter. Now that repetitive wordy wanker and bully-boy decs has flounced, and the thicksters knock themselves out over some Harold cunt, the charmers amongst us (me and lady P) will prevail.

And a last nomination you made was?

One trick pony, skeletal AIDS ravaged super poof

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Persevere bubs.. we're about to enter a new chapter. Now that repetitive wordy wanker and bully-boy decs has flounced, and the thicksters knock themselves out over some Harold cunt, the charmers amongst us (me and lady P) will prevail.

Where’s Bill? 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never fucking mind franks drinks, I suggest you have a few and chill the fuck out. Harold The Stupid is an odious cunt and despite Eric’s and indeed in the early days, my kind advice he continues to act like a brain damaged flid.

As you mention, newbies here face a baptism of fire and those who last and give it back earn respect. Harold fails on every count and will continue to take a kicking. If fuckwits like him are encouraged and more of his ilk rock up, the talented and funny members will simply fuck off and you’ll have your wonderful playpen of spastics

Virgin 

I wish you would fuck off and take your scintillating talent for acrimony and shit stirring with you . I’ll remind you..

7. No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members. .
The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments. Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. Their word is final.

so, there you have it, I’m about done with reason. What happens next is up to you.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I wish you would fuck off and take your scintillating talent for acrimony and shit stirring with you . I’ll remind you..

7. No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members. .
The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments. Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. Their word is final.

so, there you have it, I’m about done with reason. What happens next is up to you.

Out of likes.

Edited by Bubba C
I took one back off stubs, he didn’t really deserve it. 
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

BMI is a discredited mechanism for figuring such things out. I’m a large frame big shoulders and chest...

That's as may be. For comparison Anthony Joshua, the current World Super Heavyweight champion is 6 foot 6", and weighs a mere 17 stones. You must have an absolute fuckload of muscle, and/or an adamantium skeleton.

• Like 1

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

That's as may be. For comparison Anthony Joshua, the current World Super Heavyweight champion is 6 foot 6", and weighs a mere 17 stones. You must have an absolute fuckload of muscle, and/or an adamantium skeleton.

It will be no surprise to you that I am not an athlete. But by the same token I’m in pretty good shape.