CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

26 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

None... BMI is a discredited mechanism for figuring such things out. I’m a large frame big shoulders and chest... Come on Baws! Keep up. 

I am relatively a short cunt at 5ft 9 inches. I look at the desirable BMI range and it tells me I am overweight. Then I note the lowest acceptable weight, 8 stone 13 lbs, and I would look clinically anorexic. I think I will keep a few lbs in reserve for future lean times.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I am relatively a short cunt at 5ft 9 inches. I look at the desirable BMI range and it tells me I am overweight. Then I note the lowest acceptable weight, 8 stone 13 lbs, and I would look clinically anorexic. I think I will keep a few lbs in reserve for future lean times.

Yeah , sorry about your compact stature, Beast. But I’m sure you make up for it in other ways. Funnily enough I kind thought you were taller. Those blackmail pictures were misleading.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

None... BMI is a discredited mechanism for figuring such things out. I’m a large frame big shoulders and chest... Come on Baws! Keep up. 

It seems to have given a pretty good estimation of Nikki Grahame's general health. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

It seems to have given a pretty good estimation of Nikki Grahame's general health. 

It’s precisely that tranche of patients who have been calling for a revision on its use. It isn’t a realistic indicator. The Royal Colleges are going to revise their protocols. Coincidentally there was a report on it on this mornings rolling news.

2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s precisely that tranche of patients who have been calling for a revision on its use. It isn’t a realistic indicator. The Royal Colleges are going to revise their protocols. Coincidentally there was a report on it on this mornings rolling news.

BMI has the advantage of being so easy that even the simplest of cunts can work it out for themselves, but it is definitely skewed on the outliers. RFM is more accurate across the range, if measured properly.

As the old joke has it, though, when the speak-your-weight machine says "One at a time please", it's time for a diet.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Ask the fucking barman.......  wait a minute...I am the barman!

This reminds me very much of some exchanges from the heady days of 2012 or thereabouts. Where does the time go?

Plus ça change...

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

BMI has the advantage of being so easy that even the simplest of cunts can work it out for themselves, but it is definitely skewed on the outliers. RFM is more accurate across the range, if measured properly.

As the old joke has it, though, when the speak-your-weight machine says "One at a time please", it's time for a diet.

My RFM ,I seem to recall , shows me in a slightly better light. But these things are merely indicators. Benchmarks.