CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

49 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

2 spelling mistakes in 24hrs. Does this herald the End Of Days?

And Duncan’s horses... ‘Tis said they eat each other. 

Out of interest, what was the other one? I do hope you’re not counting “spaserati”.

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

He certainly seems to have adopted a powerful new approach to his moderation. I’m not going to be fucking with him any time soon. No sir.

I don’t believe a word of it ape, when he sobers up and reality hits, he will be back to being the 67 year old mr burns looking 140 lb, pigeon chested old fart we all love. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I wish you would fuck off and take your scintillating talent for acrimony and shit stirring with you . I’ll remind you..

7. No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members. .
The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments. Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. Their word is final.

so, there you have it, I’m about done with reason. What happens next is up to you.

Is this the only way you can get an erection?

• Like 2

On 09/04/2021 at 11:29, ChildeHarold said:

"Sir Richard's company has donated more than £240,000 to the Conservative Party in the past 20 years."

That's all you need to know about the fucking serial slimy cunt. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9450171/One-UKs-richest-men-83-stabbed-death-2m-Dorset-country-mansion.html

I hope he wasn’t too badly murdered, so soon after Easter. Has Dr. Hillary said anything yet? I only listen to him on serious issues like this. Science innit.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

What really needs to be done is for all the moaning , finger pointing cunts to be coolered or fucked off if they don’t stop this tedious fucking whining. Moderator tolerance is the only weak link here. But don’t worry, it can’t last forever.

I’d like to just say that I love every cunt on here and I really mean it. Honest. Group hug?

Guest Cocky Council Cake
7 hours ago, Frank said:

Eric, I don't know anything about the Harold Bod. I see him there in my peripheral, but like the majority of harmless fuckwits on here, he's easily ignored. However, when all is said and done, addressing a well-established and respected member/moderator of the board in such a manner, is bang out of order. Shame on you.

Hmmm, Ol' Cocky's IP spidey-sense has you down as the Harold bod.

You've both yet to be logged in at the same time 😉