CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I’ve just strained myself putting my socks on... I’ve got to go and have a lie down now.

Let me offer some assistance, the one that resembles the shape of the right foot goes on the right foot, the other one goes on the foot without a sock on it. Happy to help.

ps. Sensible people wear their socks inside out so that the joining seam at the toe is on the outside and therefore more comfortable for the wearer.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Let me offer some assistance, the one that resembles the shape of the right foot goes on the right foot, the other one goes on the foot without a sock on it. Happy to help.

ps. Sensible people wear their socks inside out so that the joining seam at the toe is on the outside and therefore more comfortable for the wearer.

Did Frank share this “nugget “ with you?

17 hours ago, Frank said:

He’s definitely top 10 DC. I’ve got him currently running joint ninth with KB. On a good day, hand on heart, would you say I’m in the top three?

Thanks for the compliment.

Despite your go-to troll style, the thing just edging you into my top-half isn't only your unenviable ability to stir shit, such as with this thread, but your video uploads of a drunken bulimic idiot prancing around his worryingly spotless single man's flat.

So, keep on trolling because all you'll be left with is the likes of Pen, Joker and Harold to fill your empty Saturday nights.

That said, I have compassionately awarded you a like to help improve your pitiful post-like ratio.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks for the compliment.

Despite your go-to troll style, the thing just edging you into my top-half isn't only your unenviable ability to stir shit, such as with this thread, but your video uploads of a drunken bulimic idiot prancing around his worryingly spotless single man's flat.

So, keep on trolling because all you'll be left with is the likes of Pen, Joker and Harold to fill your empty Saturday nights.

That said, I have compassionately awarded you a like to help improve your pitiful post-like ratio.

Wolfie I can tell you now, if you could simply show a little more self-belief and allow your writing style to flow.. less structure, you’ll be riding high and rubbing shoulders with the likes of Stubby Pecker (joint 8th Cillian Murphy).

13 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I wish you would fuck off and take your scintillating talent for acrimony and shit stirring with you . I’ll remind you..

7. No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members. .
The CC Moderating service will apply common sense in their duties. They will not enter into semantic arguments. Abusing, provoking or baiting of moderators will result in suspension/ deletion. Their word is final.

so, there you have it, I’m about done with reason. What happens next is up to you.

15 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Frank . I’m far from looking like Stan Laurel. I’m 6 4” and 280lbs

On 09/04/2021 at 23:23, cuntspotter said:

I’ll be the judge of that.

Steady on old chap. Why are you suddenly coming across all Eric-like?

In spite of your physique I believe you'd probably struggle to take Frank down. I think I prefer you the way you were. Your softly approach doesn't just work in a passive-aggressive sort of way, people are more likely to listen to you.

There's only ever been one person here with balls big enough to press the buttons when it really matters, and it's not Pen.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Steady on old chap. Why are you suddenly coming across all Eric-like?

In spite of your physique I believe you'd probably struggle to take Frank down. I think I preferred you the way you were. Your softly approach doesn't just work in a passive-aggressive sort of way, people are more likely to listen to you.

There's only ever been one person here with balls big enough to press the buttons when it really matters, and it's not Pen.

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt over the years - long before your arrival - is that you don’t get to push the Spotter’s button twice. I’ve told you before that I like you, Wolfie, but that doesn’t make you any less wooden or charmless.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

If there’s one thing I’ve learnt over the years - long before your arrival - is that you don’t get to push the Spotter’s button twice. I’ve told you before that I like you, Wolfie, but that doesn’t make you any less wooden or charmless.

could this pithy retort be the green shoots of recovery Zorbs? 

On 11/04/2021 at 10:54, Frank said:

Spot and I have always had a good relationship, so there's no reason to plant your hairy little pipecleaner legs in the way.

But I like you too. In my experience, which extends well beyond this unique little space, long before your emergence as a cunting site troll, I've honestly always thought of your commenting as a fraction above average at best. Thanks in advance for never failing to prove me correct.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Spot and I have always had a good relationship, so there's no reason to plant your hairy little pipe cleaner legs in the way.

But I do like you too. In my experience, which extends well beyond this unique little space, long before your emergence as a cunting site troll, I've honestly always thought of your commenting as a fraction above average at best. Thanks in advance for never failing to prove me correct.

I think that's probably the most honest appraisal I've ever had on here. Thank you. Sail on, Wolfie.. you dour plank. 

8 hours ago, Cocky Cunt-Features said:

Hmmm, Ol' Cocky's IP spidey-sense has you down as the Harold bod.

You've both yet to be logged in at the same time 😉

I wouldn't lose any sleep over Frank, Cocky. The last time he claimed a decent scalp Lady P's pubes had yet to resemble a Badger. 

Expect the following comebacks. "You fucking idiot", "there will be no further communication between us", and "marvelous". 

If he comes up with anything else, do let me know... 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Exhaustion, after running around in the shower for three hours, trying to get wet.

I wonder if she tested positive for Covid in the last 28days as she seems the type that would refuse the vaccine through fear of how much weight she would put on, either that or the end of the needle would come out the other side of her arm.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Millie tant.

The overall strategy of this preposterous media homage to Philip is clearly to reinforce the deferential class ridden society that mostly hangs on in the older generations and the tory heartlands. They always have a plan these bastards. Whether it's for colonial rule (this is part of that) or today's issues (including covid) which maintains the present distribution of wealth and power in the UK. Of course IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BAD TASTE OR OFFENCE. Personally I have been celebrating a man and his achievements with a tungsten carbide set of balls and will stay in history not as the partner of a head of state in a peculiar idiosyncratic country but because he marks the start of a new era in human history. 

YURI GARGARIN. 

19 hours ago, King Billy said:

I hope he wasn’t too badly murdered, so soon after Easter. Has Dr. Hillary said anything yet? I only listen to him on serious issues like this. Science innit.

You say it Billy. Who had words with Megan's medical advice? Or are we to believe everything conveyed through the UK propaganda machine? 

PS Prince Philip still dead. Tomorrow's headlines. Take another 24 hours out of your life to dwell on that.