CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Let me offer some assistance, the one that resembles the shape of the right foot goes on the right foot, the other one goes on the foot without a sock on it. Happy to help.

ps. Sensible people wear their socks inside out so that the joining seam at the toe is on the outside and therefore more comfortable for the wearer.

Now You Can Wear Socks With Sandals and Be Fashionable

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Orange is the new black. Suck on that hot lips 

I’d like to see you with an orange in your gob, a black binbag tightly knotted over your daft bonce and your belt attached to a door handle and wrapped twice around your fucking scrawny neck.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d like to see you with an orange in your gob, a black binbag tightly knotted over your daft bonce and your belt attached to a door handle and wrapped twice around your fucking scrawny neck.

Warm panties - the incontinence pad change home help hasn't turned up tonight? 

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I wonder if she tested positive for Covid in the last 28days as she seems the type that would refuse the vaccine through fear of how much weight she would put on, either that or the end of the needle would come out the other side of her arm.

If only she’d taken Prince Philip’s advice who informed a blind woman with guide dog that ‘they now do eating dogs for the anorexic!’ Personally, I can’t see how Gemma Collins could have helped the scrawnbucket cunt.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If only she’d taken Prince Philip’s advice who informed a blind woman with guide dog that ‘they now do eating dogs for the anorexic!’ Personally, I can’t see how Gemma Collins could have helped the scrawnbucket cunt.

I can't believe nobody's come up with a cure for anorexia yet. I thought it would be a piece of cake. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

They were way ahead of the curve with that character. 

Yep. She was stomping about the pages of Viz around 1990 I think. Before it was fashionable to be a pig ugly, hairy legged dyke with a penchant for screaming 'RAAAYPIST' at every male she encountered.

13 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Let me offer some assistance, the one that resembles the shape of the right foot goes on the right foot, the other one goes on the foot without a sock on it. Happy to help.

ps. Sensible people wear their socks inside out so that the joining seam at the toe is on the outside and therefore more comfortable for the wearer.

Did you glean this information from your visiting Polish carer, or are we witnessing a rare moment of clarity, Drew? 

Surely the day's of you having to worry about chaffing socks are long gone since joining the Judge's Hells Angels mobility scooter chapter.

Are you in possession of a pair of those blue velour velcro fastening footwear beloved by raspberries everywhere? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

No fomenting arguments or pursuing vendettas with other members. .

Frank appears to be bullying me. I am seriously alarmed and distressed. After what’s happened to Nikki Graham I trust you will deal with him in the severest possible manner. This is a cry for help.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Did you glean this information from your visiting Polish carer, or are we witnessing a rare moment of clarity, Drew? 

Surely the day's of you having to worry about chaffing socks are long gone since joining the Judge's Hells Angels mobility scooter chapter.

Are you in possession of a pair of those blue velour velcro fastening footwear beloved by raspberries everywhere? 

I wonder what Jewdy's Hells Angels chapter would be named...

'Charlton & The Wheelies'

'Kikes On Bikes'

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought 'The Mongols' was best saved for a Flidspack question. Obviously in the future because I've fucking given it away now.

Selflessness and an unyielding benevolence towards your fellow men will be your downfall, Eric. How about ‘The Torah Chapter?’