CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Noted Major. Honestly, I’m having a grueller here and there’s only Frank who seems to give a fuck. I’m getting coolered, censored, moderated, abused and that’s without mentioning the domestic turmoil. An invite to the Groucho for brunch doesn’t happen every day of the week. What do you think I should do?

Ask Jewdy about Frank's generous invitations. You can find him on 'is_acunt' using the name ' Freddie the Frog'... or just search 'big boys in jockstraps'. 

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Noted Major. Honestly, I’m having a grueller here and there’s only Frank who seems to give a fuck. I’m getting coolered, censored, moderated, abused and that’s without mentioning the domestic turmoil. An invite to the Groucho for brunch doesn’t happen every day of the week. What do you think I should do?

Wear twelve pairs of carbon fibre trousers if you make the fatal error of accepting the cockroach limbed cunts invitation. And if you manage to survive then kill yourself immediately. Frank is the worst on here. He’s constantly on the hunt for a bitch. He’s just too genetically feeble and cowardly to fuck off and die slowly and painfully alone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ask Jewdy about Frank's generous invitations. You can find him on 'is_acunt' using the name ' Freddie the Frog'... or just search 'big boys in jockstraps'. 

Indeed. His 'Gridiron' nomination had me in fucking stitches after you directed me to it. 

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wear twelve pairs of carbon fibre trousers if you make the fatal error of accepting the cockroach limbed cunts invitation. And if you manage to survive then kill yourself immediately. Frank is the worst on here. He’s constantly on the hunt for a bitch. He’s just too genetically feeble and cowardly to fuck off and die slowly and painfully alone.

Cockroach limbed? Fucking hell. 

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If we keep talking about him, do you think he'll read it and come back? 

I hope so. He's good entertainment value, and can also hold his own in a feud, but for me it's the fact that you can tell he's absolutely seething when bashing out his Kestrel Super fuelled retorts. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Looks like heat might be getting to you, Franco, and I'm not talking about the radiators you've got on full whack to warm your emaciated frame up... 

It’s not a good idea to reheat decomposing flesh that’s already died at least six times but keeps climbing back out of the clinical waste skip, flat out refusing to accept that it’s all over.

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

Cockroach limbed? Fucking hell. 

PM me your credit card details and I’ll phone Rentokil to come round and put you out of your misery. Don’t fight it Frank. It’s time to go. Harold’s the worst on here now. You’ve had a good innings. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If I were ever lucky enough to be near franks freshly strangled corpse, firstly I’d remove the disposable gloves and simply pop him in warm sunshine for an hour or two. His Ethiopian frame would quickly dry to a crisp and the local badgers would enjoy a light snack when darkness falls.

Doubt it. The fifty odd years old, Obsession-drenched, sun-dried parchment will put all scavengers well off the snack. If there is a toss between an alien-mutilated, bloated week-old cow carcass and Frank the former wins hands down every time.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@ChildeHarold He was worth around £300million, his wealth appears to be real physical assets rather than just on paper and he probably employed a lot of people .. a fairly minor player in a world of multi-billionaires, he might actually have been a nice bloke who made a lot of money.

Why don't you just say. "Put shit in my mouth and I'll swallow it and write a favourable review in the Good Food Guide".

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

There's about as much chance of him turning up than there is of Megan Fox knocking on my door in just a dressing gown, and then pleading with me to smash her doggy-style bareback. 

Resolve your domestic troubles with a bunch of flowers and the you were right speech (despite it no doubt being bollocks). You may have to resort to running the hoover round and a bit of washing up. 

I'm sure Mrs DC will come round eventually... 

Oh, and drop Harold the stupid out. You're not gonna get shot of him as the old players have already tried. Just block the fucker then you don't have to read his shite! 

I can't hear anything. I can't see anything. I obey orders  How does  this lever on the gas chamber work? I drive a Disco. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why don't you just say. "Put shit in my mouth and I'll swallow it and write a favourable review in the Good Food Guide".

57 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I can't hear anything. I can't see anything. I obey orders  How does  this lever on the gas chamber work? I drive a Disco. 

When you leave your abode (if indeed you ever go outside)  do you carefully check whether you are being watched?

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm not as lonely as you. 

50 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I know .. a lot of people are out there watching you .. waiting for you to step outside.

It's as though the two prime candidates for the Corner's first-ever Down's syndrome boxing match continue to stake their claim.

My money is on Pen's colossal, thigh-slapping bellend to outgun Harold's tiny little brain which, to his credit, among all the calls for him to leave the site in recent days, has swollen to the size of a coffee bean.

Pen 4/6.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It's as though the two prime candidates for the Corner's first-ever Down's syndrome boxing match continue to stake their claim.

My money is on Pen's colossal, thigh-slapping bellend to outgun Harold's tiny little brain which, to his credit, among all the calls for him to leave the site in recent days, has swollen to the size of a coffee bean.

Pen 4/6.

Pen will need a knock-out to get a draw if Admin are scoring the cards.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I just dropped by to see if anything interesting had been happening. That'll be a "no", then. 

See you later. Maybe.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen 4/6.

Your nostrils are more sensitive than a shark to blood in the water. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

@ChildeHarold He was worth around £300million, his wealth appears to be real physical assets rather than just on paper and he probably employed a lot of people .. a fairly minor player in a world of multi-billionaires, he might actually have been a nice bloke who made a lot of money.

Its a fair point, H, not every wealthy person is automatically a villain...

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Pen 4/6.

All bets are off on this one wolf. Pen would crush him with one haymaking swing of her giant hairy hand. At 6 foot 7 with a set of cock and balls that wouldn't look out of place on a rouge tusker in musth, she's full of angry testosterone and would probably kill him then root him for good measure.  

• Like 2