Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fatty hasn't posted for a couple of days and he was stupendously rich. What are the chances??

You must have missed that little episode. Fatty called Harold a paedo and got himself deleted.

Proper deleted... before ze Germans got there. All that's left is a blubber stain on Roops' stiletto heels.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Provide evidence of this, cunt. He’s one of the best on here but his appearances are rare, in no small part due to the pollution of the site by spastic bastards like you. I echo the Wolf’s opinion that Admin need to do something about you because you are ruining this place. I genuinely hope that there is a long, acute and fruitful history of cardio-pulmonary defects in your genetic make-up that are overdue a triggering. Irrelevant spastic cunt that you are.

What really needs to be done is for all the moaning , finger pointing cunts to be coolered or fucked off if they don’t stop this tedious fucking whining. Moderator tolerance is the only weak link here. But don’t worry, it can’t last forever.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

What really needs to be done is for all the moaning , finger pointing cunts to be coolered or fucked off if they don’t stop this tedious fucking whining. Moderator tolerance is the only weak link here. But don’t worry, it can’t last forever.

Something tells me you're gonna put your Charles Bronson moustache on, lurk in the shadows and gun down any cunt that crosses the line. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank said:

He’s definitely top 10 DC. I’ve got him currently running joint ninth with KB. On a good day, hand on heart, would you say I’m in the top three?

Top one for me Francolino, no-one can argue with that.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

What really needs to be done is for all the moaning , finger pointing cunts to be coolered or fucked off if they don’t stop this tedious fucking whining. Moderator tolerance is the only weak link here. But don’t worry, it can’t last forever.

Moderator tolerance is the weak link. Particularly the tolerance of Harolds rambling fucking gibberish. He occasionally makes a worthwhile post, but it gets buried in an avalanche of total fucking shite. 

Improve him or remove him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Moderator tolerance is the weak link. Particularly the tolerance of Harolds rambling fucking gibberish. He occasionally makes a worthwhile post, but it gets buried in an avalanche of total fucking shite. 

Improve him or remove him.

‘Spot’ on Eric. Kill the cancer not the patient, because it’s spreading.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Moderator tolerance is the weak link. Particularly the tolerance of Harolds rambling fucking gibberish. He occasionally makes a worthwhile post, but it gets buried in an avalanche of total fucking shite. 

Improve him or remove him.

One post he makes a pertinent comment then the next one he's hurling abuse at you. It's like dealing with a bi-polar patient.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One post he makes a pertinent comment then the next one he's hurling abuse at you. It's like dealing with a bi-polar patient.

I don’t mind abuse when it’s well done like most on here can do. But his is as shite as his general posts. He’s crap, all ends up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Moderator tolerance is the weak link. Particularly the tolerance of Harolds rambling fucking gibberish. He occasionally makes a worthwhile post, but it gets buried in an avalanche of total fucking shite. 

Improve him or remove him.

How about I remove you for continually raking up the shit?...we don’t seem to be able to improve your conduct on here either

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t mind abuse when it’s well done like most on here can do. But his is as shite as his general posts. He’s crap, all ends up.

This is what happens when you descend mob handed on newbies... if they don’t expire after the initial onslaught they believe that they have to meet fire with fire hence the toxic atmosphere that has come to pervade this place. It needs to stop. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Spot’ on Eric. Kill the cancer not the patient, because it’s spreading.

Spreading...where the fuck to? Oh I know...all the punters that you don’t like?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I regretfully thought I'd pop my head around the corner to see what's been going on in the past month only to be met by yet another of your painfully libellous noms.

You're advocating the violent murder of a man in his 80s and the beating of his elderly wife who probably tried to save the life of her husband. I'm fairly sure you wouldn't refer to him as a 'fucking serial slimy cunt' in front of his close relatives, as they'd undoubtedly try to punch you in the fucking face - something I am quite sure 99% of this site's puntership would like to do behind me in the queue.

This, in addition to a defamatory accusation of noncery about a well-known environmentalist just a few months ago.

You really are a bottomless pit of fucking mature rimcheese, proving time and again to be completely devoid of any degree of comprehension of satire.

I'm amazed this site is still a draw for anyone with idiots such as you, Sasquatch Shaft and Mr Shit polluting its once-hallowed walls. You were horrifically shit when you first joined the site, and almost 4,500 comments in less than a year hasn't changed my opinion of you. How the flying fuck Admin hasn't cunted you off by now is beyond me. 

Kill yourself.

Text book. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

How about I remove you for continually raking up the shit?...we don’t seem to be able to improve your conduct on here either

Ok. Then you can get rid of everybody else half decent and change the name of the site to 'Harold's Playpen'.

I was politely suggesting you give him a few pointers regarding humour and trivial things like 'making sense'. Wind your fucking neck in and change your tampon.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank said:

He’s definitely top 10 DC. I’ve got him currently running joint ninth with KB. On a good day, hand on heart, would you say I’m in the top three?

Such a cunt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

How about I remove you for continually raking up the shit?...we don’t seem to be able to improve your conduct on here either

No need to scorch the earth, just remove half his "likes" and only return them if he meets with your Milgram-like approval over the next year or two.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok. Then you can get rid of everybody else half decent and change the name of the site to 'Harold's Playpen'.

I was politely suggesting you give him a few pointers regarding humour and trivial things like 'making sense'. Wind your fucking neck in and change your tampon.

Much of what takes place in the name of moderation takes place out of the sight of the main board. Wind your own fucking neck in and follow the rules.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

No need to scorch the earth, just remove half his "likes" and only return them if he meets with your Milgram-like approval over the next year or two.

Stan was misunderstood

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is what happens when you descend mob handed on newbies... if they don’t expire after the initial onslaught they believe that they have to meet fire with fire hence the toxic atmosphere that has come to pervade this place. It needs to stop. 

Reading between the lines, you’ve missed me, haven’t you, Spot? 
 

On a different note, what the fuck is up with the Pontypool County Hospital? What a creepy place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Reading between the lines, you’ve missed me, haven’t you, Spot? 
 

On a different note, what the fuck is up with the Pontypool County Hospital? What a creepy place. 

You know it? I used to run a day hospital there many years ago. It’s 15 minutes up the road from me. It used to be the workhouse!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cuntspotter said:

You know it? I used to run a day hospital there many years ago. It’s 15 minutes up the road from me.

Had to go there for a scan the other day, about 20 from me. Weird place though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...