CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rich bastard murdered "They were lovely people who kept themselves to themselves."

ChildeHarold

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Much of what takes place in the name of moderation takes place out of the sight of the main board. Wind your own fucking neck in and follow the rules.

I generally do, as much as most anyway. If you recall, It wasn't that long ago I was making myself unpopular by trying to encourage Harold and sticking up for him. All I got in return was a pile of abuse. If I lose patience with some cunt, they must be bad. 

Fuck him. He's had enough chances.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I generally do, as much as most anyway. If you recall, It wasn't that long ago I was making myself unpopular by trying to encourage Harold and sticking up for him. All I got in return was a pile of abuse. If I lose patience with some cunt, they must be bad. 

Fuck him. He's had enough chances.

Yep, that's why the concept of "contributory negligence" entered the legal lexicon. That, and "justifiable homicide".

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ok. Then you can get rid of everybody else half decent and change the name of the site to 'Harold's Playpen'.

I was politely suggesting you give him a few pointers regarding humour and trivial things like 'making sense'. Wind your fucking neck in and change your tampon.

Eric, I don't know anything about the Harold Bod. I see him there in my peripheral, but like the majority of harmless fuckwits on here, he's easily ignored. However, when all is said and done, addressing a well-established and respected member/moderator of the board in such a manner, is bang out of order. Shame on you.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric, I don't know anything about the Harold Bod. I see him there in my peripheral, but like the majority of harmless fuckwits on here, he's easily ignored. However, when all is said and done, addressing a well-established and respected member/moderator of the board in such a manner, is bang out of order. Shame on you.

Steady on Frank..... have you been drinking? (I fucking have!)

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Steady on Frank..... have you been drinking?

I've had a few, but you know I've always liked you, spot. I've had to accept that l'll never get my old pre-Covid balanced spotter back, but what's not to like when your favourite moderator is a dead ringer for Stan Laurel? 

Just now, Frank said:

I've had a few, but you know I've always liked you, spot. I've had to accept that l'll never get my old pre-Covid balanced spotter back, but what's not to lime when you favourite moderator is a dead ringer for Stan Laurel? 

What’s your tipple these days you hideous faggot? 

Just now, Bubba C said:

Did you bulk buy it on your last SAGA holiday to the region? 

I'll tell you what, bubs, I can't remember it ever been this cold in April. I'm usually in Marrakech at this time of year drinking pastis and playing boules with the blacks.

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've had a few, but you know I've always liked you, spot. I've had to accept that l'll never get my old pre-Covid balanced spotter back, but what's not to like when your favourite moderator is a dead ringer for Stan Laurel? 

Frank . I’m far from looking like Stan Laurel. I’m 6 4” and 280lbs

34 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Steady on Frank..... have you been drinking? (I fucking have!)

Never fucking mind franks drinks, I suggest you have a few and chill the fuck out. Harold The Stupid is an odious cunt and despite Eric’s and indeed in the early days, my kind advice he continues to act like a brain damaged flid.

As you mention, newbies here face a baptism of fire and those who last and give it back earn respect. Harold fails on every count and will continue to take a kicking. If fuckwits like him are encouraged and more of his ilk rock up, the talented and funny members will simply fuck off and you’ll have your wonderful playpen of spastics

Virgin 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never fucking mind franks drinks, I suggest you have a few and chill the fuck out. Harold The Stupid is an odious cunt and despite Eric’s and indeed in the early days, my kind advice he continues to act like a brain damaged flid.

As you mention, newbies here face a baptism of fire and those who last and give it back earn respect. Harold fails on every count and will continue to take a kicking. If fuckwits like him are encouraged and more of his ilk rock up, the talented and funny members will simply fuck off and you’ll have your wonderful playpen of spastics

Virgin 

I've seen way worse than Harold over the years, Stubs, as has Spot who was here long before me. Did you know Spot originally joined on Xmas Day?

42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

How times change, eh frank? What’s happened to the corner? 

Persevere bubs.. we're about to enter a new chapter. Now that repetitive wordy wanker and bully-boy decs has flounced, and the thicksters knock themselves out over some Harold cunt, the charmers amongst us (me and lady P) will prevail.