CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.

Dyslexic cnut

Cnut Senior died 18 months ago. He was 84 years old. He remembers coming out of air raid shelters, twice, to see his home had been twatted! He was nineteen years of age when rationing stopped. He was a bona fide Cunt. I’m nominating the state of this country and it’s occupants. A bunch of lame, pathetic weak shitbags. I’m glad the man died before this bat-flu bollocks took over. He’d have been ashamed.

• Like 4

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cnut Senior died 18 months ago. He was 84 years old. He remembers coming out of air raid shelters, twice, to see his home had been twatted! He was nineteen years of age when rationing stopped. He was a bona fide Cunt. I’m nominating the state of this country and it’s occupants. A bunch of lame, pathetic weak shitbags. I’m glad the man died before this bat-flu bollocks took over. He’d have been ashamed.

What steps would you take to reverse the decline, if you had a free hand to make changes ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Difficult one that, how do you change the self entitled, I am always right, offended at everything attitude of a generation of young fuckwits?

Leave them to fend for themselves on a desert island for a month

18 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Banning "smart" phones would be a good start. They seem to be the way that BS propagates around the world.

Interesting point.... people seem to surf the wave of whatever is prevailing with no sense of time perspective...what is happens now is now...it isn’t the past , present and future. Everything seems to be imbued with a sense of immediacy that borders on hysteria.

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Interesting to note that the communications weapon of choice for the 2011 riots was the BackBerry phone which then promptly went out of fashion.

To be honest my weapon of choice in a riot would be a house brick which, to be fair, most BlackBerry phones were the size of.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It's just be made public the chinks and yanks have be working on monkey-human hybrids so hopefully in the few generations most humans with be reduced to the grunting squat lower classes as depicted in Huxley's classic, Brave New World. They can then all be fitted with tiny explosive devises in their brains so can be illuminated when they no longer become useful  

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's just be made public the chinks and yanks have be working on monkey-human hybrids so hopefully in the few generations most humans with be reduced to the grunting squat lower classes as depicted in Huxley's classic, Brave New World. They can then all be fitted with tiny explosive devises in their brains so can be illuminated when they no longer become useful  

Monkey human hybrids. Grunting squat lower classes.

You ever been to a Millwall home game?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have had several blackberries all about half the size of the modern smartarse phones.

I bet every single smart-arsed modern phone or tablet's length is still shorter than the girth of your ginormous weapon.

Christ I fucking hate you.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yes, the U.K is in one hell of a state. So much so, that even we French wouldn't be afraid to invade it. 

Edited by Witheredscrote
talking of weak shitbags, where are Bubba & Eddie?

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Sounds like Love Island, which, to be fair has resulted in a few suicides because the participants couldn't hack the reality of life.

I think it was more to do with the fact that they couldn't handle the 'non-reality' of media life.

fuck em anyway. A few less narcissistic fucking cretins in the world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, the U.K is in one hell of a state. So much so, that even we French wouldn't be afraid to invade it. 

Eddie is a 'Shadow' of his former self following his excursion into blackmail (can I say a black man has been accused of blackmail??) If the press reports are to be believed.

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think it was more to do with the fact that they couldn't handle the 'non-reality' of media life.

It's a pity Caroline Flack topped herself when she still had a good few years left in her minge. Now she's been dead over a year only Stavros Frankly is interested.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Interesting point.... people seem to surf the wave of whatever is prevailing with no sense of time perspective...what is happens now is now...it isn’t the past , present and future. Everything seems to be imbued with a sense of immediacy that borders on hysteria.

Attention spans have shortened. Cunts have the ability to give and receive feedback on any situation in an instant. Social media rating systems even make the process of writing your thoughts a secondary option to just clicking a single button and selecting the right picture for your opinion on the matter and receiving such ratings gives the OP a false sense of social interaction and accomplishment without any of the troublesome old-fashioned stuff like debate or explanation.

Why think for yourself when all the numbers are available at the bottom of the post?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've said this on here before, in the old days people who went missing or had been found murdered, their photo on the news was 9 times out of 10, with a drink in their hand and grinning. Nowadays, it's a selfie with the murdered/missing cunt, pouting like a fucking Marilyn Munroe wannabe. 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The Morlocks are represented in today’s society by football supporters,council estates dwellers and cunts who shop at pound shops.

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

The Morlocks are represented in today’s society by football supporters,council estates dwellers and cunts who shop at pound shops.

Indeed punkers, but how does one eliminate them? Any sane government would start dosing infertility drugs into Greggs or KFC and its not like they'll be missed- most are unemployed or do jobs a trained hybrid could.

On a more serious point, the problems associated with climate change and the destruction of planet earth are all down to too many people. With half the worlds population there'd be half the pollution, plastic, water use, land in agriculture, amount of commercial fishing and deforestation. Financial incentives for smaller families, big ones for no children at all, an absolute limit of 2 shit kids per fanny (followed by compulsory sterilization) and massive financial penalties for more- the extra kid receives no free healthcare or education. Fuck hum rights, its that that's fucking over the planet for everybody else.

I know this goes against your supposed catholic doctrine to flood the world with more and more cunts, but I know you wouldn't hesitate for a second to vaporize the morlocks of this world. 

Malthus wasn't a cunt