CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.

Dyslexic cnut

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed punkers, but how does one eliminate them? Any sane government would start dosing infertility drugs into Greggs or KFC and its not like they'll be missed- most are unemployed or do jobs a trained hybrid could.

On a more serious point, the problems associated with climate change and the destruction of planet earth are all down to too many people. With half the worlds population there'd be half the pollution, plastic, water use, land in agriculture, amount of commercial fishing and deforestation. Financial incentives for smaller families, big ones for no children at all, an absolute limit of 2 shit kids per fanny (followed by compulsory sterilization) and massive financial penalties for more- the extra kid receives no free healthcare or education. Fuck hum rights, its that that's fucking over the planet for everybody else.

I know this goes against your supposed catholic doctrine to flood the world with more and more cunts, but I know you wouldn't hesitate for a second to vaporize the morlocks of this world. 

Malthus wasn't a cunt 

I would like to see Catholic public school education for all.

All problems would be solved in no time.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed punkers, but how does one eliminate them? Any sane government would start dosing infertility drugs into Greggs or KFC and its not like they'll be missed- most are unemployed or do jobs a trained hybrid could.

On a more serious point, the problems associated with climate change and the destruction of planet earth are all down to too many people. With half the worlds population there'd be half the pollution, plastic, water use, land in agriculture, amount of commercial fishing and deforestation. Financial incentives for smaller families, big ones for no children at all, an absolute limit of 2 shit kids per fanny (followed by compulsory sterilization) and massive financial penalties for more- the extra kid receives no free healthcare or education. Fuck hum rights, its that that's fucking over the planet for everybody else.

I know this goes against your supposed catholic doctrine to flood the world with more and more cunts, but I know you wouldn't hesitate for a second to vaporize the morlocks of this world. 

Malthus wasn't a cunt 

Eugenics!

Nice one man!

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Malthus wasn't a cunt 

You want to eliminate them?

Nazi scum.

22 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

All problems would be solved in no time.

Unfortunately, the knock on effect of this would be a bankrupt NHS due to the volume of anal sphincter repairs that would be necessary. 

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

And I'd like to see you nailed to a fucking cross with rusty nails, but sadly we don't always get what we want.

• Like 1

Guest Cocky Council Cake
27 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Mainly as a result of rape. 

26 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Incest.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Cum farting dribble transference when they sleep front down. 

Sounds like Father's Day round the Fritzl household.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

So mass family rapes within the confines of marriage?

You complete fucking imbecile.

Yep - rape, incest, buggery. You name it. It’s all fair game to Catholic cunts such as you, except you don’t have a massive family, do you? Because that would involve putting your shit-soiled cock into one of those nasty women things, and we all know that isn’t going to happen. I’ll conclude by simply saying - fuck off.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Fred West was a Catholic, so was Joseph Fritzl and Charles II of Spain. There is a clear pattern of inbreeding in Catholic families.

Both Fred West and Fritzl were insane and their activities were non-attributable to any religious leanings

You are another imbecile of limited IQ who will be back in public lavatories speading AIDS when restrictions are lifted..

lol.

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Cnut Senior died 18 months ago. He was 84 years old. He remembers coming out of air raid shelters, twice, to see his home had been twatted! He was nineteen years of age when rationing stopped. He was a bona fide Cunt. I’m nominating the state of this country and it’s occupants. A bunch of lame, pathetic weak shitbags. I’m glad the man died before this bat-flu bollocks took over. He’d have been ashamed.

To be fair I was born in a shoebox on the M1 is mildly entertaining but dragging your sad bereavement onto the site and then making far fetched comparisons with the present day population is just a bit off key. On the face of it the war generation seems to have been tougher because of their more rough and ready environment and upbringing. But todays generations have a heap load more stress from different areas to deal with that was unknown then. I feel sorry for your loss but please do try to maintain a degree of perspective. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

To be fair I was born in a shoebox on the M1 is mildly entertaining but dragging your sad bereavement onto the site and then making far fetched comparisons with the present day population is just a bit off key. On the face of it the war generation seems to have been tougher because of their more rough and ready environment and upbringing. But todays generations have a heap load more stress from different areas to deal with that was unknown then. I feel sorry for your loss but please do try to maintain a degree of perspective. 

Was it a Clarke’s shoebox?

Very lower-middle class...

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Was it a Clarke’s shoebox?

Very lower-middle class...

My parents bought me shoes from Clarke's that had a compass in the heel when I was a kid.  They then drove me for hours and dropped me off in the middle of nowhere. As they drove off I heard my mum say, through her laughter,  "Let's see if the ugly little cunt finds her way back now". 😥

• Like 1