CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.

Dyslexic cnut

8 minutes ago, Frank said:

Watch that film.. Suntan. It's Eric Cuntman all over. Come back and thank me tomorrow. 

I'm not much into the little mind control device in the corner of the room. I'm so beige I still read books. 

Hell will freeze over before I thank you for anything. No offence. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank did a video of some half inebriated cab driver attempting to play snooker. He claimed the old cunt was his father.

John Worboys?

Guest Cocky Council Cake
Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I had to google that name. And subsequently will not be touching this one with a ten foot pole. 

I think it was Mr. Worboys's pole which caused all the trouble. You'd think as a London cabbie he'd already be drowning in fresh pussy. I've seen the videos online, London cabbies are surprisingly successful with the fairer sex, without the need to drug them.

17 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What steps would you take to reverse the decline, if you had a free hand to make changes ?

Two years National Service with no exemptions. Suspend habeus corpus for three years. Abolish partial sentence serving. Build a dozen more prisons. Utilise the prison population with chain-gangs to clean this filthy litter-strewn country up, fill potholes etc. Make it illegal for any lawyer to earn more than £100k/year or go into politics. Ban/terminate any cunt on CC with a post to like ratio of less than 1:15 (Harold.) How’s that for starters WD?

• Like 2

Guest Cocky Council Cake
6 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two years National Service with no exemptions. Suspend habeus corpus for three years. Abolish partial sentence serving. Build a dozen more prisons. Utilise the prison population with chain-gangs to clean this filthy litter-strewn country up, fill potholes etc. Make it illegal for any lawyer to earn more than £100k/year or go into politics. Ban/terminate any cunt on CC with a post to like ratio of less than 1:15 (Harold.) How’s that for starters WD?

I don't know about Weary, but you've got my vote.

Guest Gronda Gronda
18 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What steps would you take to reverse the decline, if you had a free hand to make changes ?

1) Those who have been unemployed for a certain amount of time (a year maybe?) and is neither physically unable to work or an OAP are no longer eligible to vote. 

2) Financial aid not given after the 1st child.  A licence required to legally have more than one child.  Applicants for the licence must prove that they are financially able and fit to raise their children.  Children born w/o said licence offered for adoption, the parents fined. 

After a couple of generations, things should improve. 

9 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

1) Those who have been unemployed for a certain amount of time (a year maybe?) and is neither physically unable to work or an OAP are no longer eligible to work. 

2) Financial aid not given after the 1st child.  A licence required to legally have more than one child.  Applicants for the licence must prove that they are financially able and fit to raise their children.  Children born w/o said licence offered for adoption, the parents fined. 

After a couple of generations, things should improve. 

Very valid GG. Scum rear worse scum and the cycle continues. As for adoption, as long as the chutney-ferrets aren’t allowed to partake. All children adopted by the gays should be repatriated and the said poofs/dykes be jailed (chain-ganged) starting with that professional hoop-burglar Tom Daly. He’d look great in an orange boiler suit picking crisp packets off the M6  central reservation fast-lane of course.

1 hour ago, Cockyroach said:

I think it was Mr. Worboys's pole which caused all the trouble. You'd think as a London cabbie he'd already be drowning in fresh pussy. I've seen the videos online, London cabbies are surprisingly successful with the fairer sex, without the need to drug them.

Hardly a surprise when they charge £3 a mile, bars charge 8 quid a pint, minimum wage is less than £8 quid an hour and all the ladies are broke when trying to get home. 

A black cab licence is a permit to get sucked dry several times a night. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mostly excellent ideas, but national service would turn the forces into a faggot fest that wouldn't even scare the cowardly Frenchies off. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
6 minutes ago, Goober said:

Hardly a surprise when they charge £3 a mile, bars charge 8 quid a pint, minimum wage is less than £8 quid an hour and all the ladies are broke when trying to get home. 

A black cab licence is a permit to get get sucked dry several times a night. 

That's the type of maths which should be taught in schools.

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Mostly excellent ideas, but national service would turn the forces into a faggot fest that wouldn't even scare the cowardly Frenchies off. 

It's a sorry state of affairs when Melvyn Hayes and Don Estelle are a more worrying prospect than the latest intake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a sorry state of affairs when Melvyn Hayes and Don Estelle are a more worrying prospect than the latest intake.

Dear Deidre(Eric), I'm watching Nena's 99 Luftballoons on TV and I'm having worrying stirrings. Should I be worried that I might be developing an unnatural attraction to hairy armpits? 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Very valid GG. Scum rear worse scum and the cycle continues. As for adoption, as long as the chutney-ferrets aren’t allowed to partake. All children adopted by the gays should be repatriated and the said poofs/dykes be jailed (chain-ganged) starting with that professional hoop-burglar Tom Daly. He’d look great in an orange boiler suit picking crisp packets off the M6  central reservation fast-lane of course.

Each time some human trash is financially propped up for making babies, everything drops in quality. 

Any attempt to reverse this trend will fail because the human trash vote is powerful.  Taking away their vote is a very important first step.

Without the Nevaeh (mother of 7, each with different fathers) of this world having a say in how things should work, it just might be possible to make some meaningful changes. 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I fear we will have to fall back on the tactic of Corporal Jones. If we make our motto 'they don't like it up' em' no country with aggressive tendencies would dare to invade. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Each time some human trash is financially propped up for making babies, everything drops in quality. 

Any attempt to reverse this trend will fail because the human trash vote is powerful.  Taking away their vote is a very important first step.

Without the Nevaeh (mother of 7, each with different fathers) of this world having a say in how things should work, it just might be possible to make some meaningful changes. 

This type of shit scum doesn't vote though, too busy getting plowed by the nearest sambo whilst waiting for the next universal credit payment. The real issue is the self-hating white middle-class who do vote, for the continuity candidate.

Take the vote off those cunts and you might have a chance of reforming things. 

1 minute ago, Cockyroach said:

This type of shit scum doesn't vote though, too busy getting plowed by the nearest sambo whilst waiting for the next universal credit payment. The real issue is the self-hating white middle-class who do vote, for the continuity candidate.

An interesting proposition, but then it's the upper middle class versus the lowlife scum. It's no contest in terms of numbers so not a position I could support as my outrageous @Decimus council tax funding bill would treble. 

Can see suggest 1 vote per 10K of earned, not provided, gross income up to 150K a year? That way those who pay the bills elect the government. 

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

Good point!