CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.

Dyslexic cnut

Guest Cocky Council Cake
2 minutes ago, Goober said:

An interesting proposition, but then it's the upper middle class versus the lowlife scum. It's no contest in terms of numbers so not a position I could support as my outrageous @Decimus council tax funding bill would treble. 

Can see suggest 1 vote per 10K of earned, not provided, gross income up to 150K a year? That way those who pay the bills elect the government. 

I personally think there should be some sort of basic intelligence test before people are allowed to vote.

You have to pass a stringent test before you are allowed to drive, why shouldn't voting attract the same conditions?

3 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

I personally think there should be some sort of basic intelligence test before people are allowed to vote.

You have to pass a stringent test before you are allowed to drive, why shouldn't voting attract the same conditions?

Not entirely unreasonable to be fair. Could apply equally to being on a jury, being an MP, having children etc. The list is almost endless. 

However, the argument for those that fund the system get to decide who run it seems a justifiable and straightforward equation to me. 

9 minutes ago, Cockyroach said:

An IQ test for prospective Cunts Corner members is something I've long wished for. 

'Under 125? Fuck off dimlo, Facebook needs you.'

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An IQ test for prospective Cunts Corner members is something I've long wished for. 

'Under 125? Fuck off dimlo, Facebook needs you.'

Fucking hell. You do know what high bar that is? 140 is borderline MENSA territory. 

Holding a conversation with oneself is a red flag. 

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Both Fred West and Fritzl were insane and their activities were non-attributable to any religious leanings

You are another imbecile of limited IQ who will be back in public lavatories speading AIDS when restrictions are lifted..

lol.

The evil of Catholicism possessed their souls like it did with the priests who nonced and tortured thousands of kids in Ireland. All Catholics should be put on the sex offenders register as a precaution and carefully monitored. After all, prevention is better than cure.

6 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

This type of shit scum doesn't vote though, too busy getting plowed by the nearest sambo whilst waiting for the next universal credit payment. The real issue is the self-hating white middle-class who do vote, for the continuity candidate.

Take the vote off those cunts and you might have a chance of reforming things. 

The sad English cunts who say that they proudly wrote that they felt that their nationality was "European" on the census form.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I wear Church’s or Lobbs.

Fuck off.

You do know that Church make many shoes in Italy and India and they’re not Goodyear welted, do you also ride a scooter? May I politely suggest that the only Lobb that you have is the one in your soiled y-fronts whilst in the confessional box with Father Fondle?

Guest Gronda Gronda
3 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I wear Church’s or Lobbs.

Fuck off.

When you're next shopping at ASDA, I reckon you could get some pumps for under £10. 

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Smart phone/dumb as fuck owner seems to be the norm nowadays.

It's only a bit of gloriifed office equipment. The main purpose of them and their apps seems to be to funnel advertising to the gullible. The tweets, likes etc are only encouraged to keep the punters looking. They are product, not the customers.

15 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

Labour will never get in then. 

Ooh, political satire there. Mrs Thatch, Mrs Thatch.