Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.


Dyslexic cnut
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Two years National Service with no exemptions. Suspend habeus corpus for three years. Abolish partial sentence serving. Build a dozen more prisons. Utilise the prison population with chain-gangs to clean this filthy litter-strewn country up, fill potholes etc. Make it illegal for any lawyer to earn more than £100k/year or go into politics. Ban/terminate any cunt on CC with a post to like ratio of less than 1:15 (Harold.) How’s that for starters WD?

When the revolution comes DC you might get the job of minister for justice in @ratcums government 

As for national service, yes, but not the military- we need pros. Put them to serve the state in a 100 other ways- cleaning up population and dog shite being 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Cockyroach said:

I think it was Mr. Worboys's pole which caused all the trouble. You'd think as a London cabbie he'd already be drowning in fresh pussy. I've seen the videos online, London cabbies are surprisingly successful with the fairer sex, without the need to drug them.

A recently discovered fact which most people are unaware of is that 98% of London cabbies are billionaires, and only 72% of tramps are millionaires, and not 100%, a ridiculous rumour which 99% of people still believe to be true.

No doubt there are a few on here, around 1 to 2% who would dispute these statistics but the other 61% are far too clever to even question proven scientific facts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

A recently discovered fact which most people are unaware of is that 98% of London cabbies are billionaires, and only 72% of tramps are millionaires, and not 100%, a ridiculous rumour which 99% of people still believe to be true.

No doubt there are a few on here, around 1 to 2% who would dispute these statistics but the other 61% are far too clever to even question proven scientific facts.

8 out of 10 CC members think you're a cunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you getting much trade now the Lockdown has eased? 

I get out more if that's what you mean. Including to your street. You have been observed loitering in public parks and behaving in a disturbing manner around vulnerable people. I have reported this matter to the police given your history of posting your twisted and perverted fantasies on here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

I get out more if that's what you mean. Including to your street. You have been observed loitering in public parks and behaving in a disturbing manner around vulnerable people. I have reported this matter to the police given your history of posting your twisted and perverted fantasies on here.

It is for this reason (and many others) that he has bravely agreed to use Paragraoh13

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I get out more if that's what you mean. Including to your street. You have been observed loitering in public parks and behaving in a disturbing manner around vulnerable people. I have reported this matter to the police given your history of posting your twisted and perverted fantasies on here.

Always on the perverted stuff aren't you. Says a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'm just saying you seem to have a predilection for extreme sexual. perversion whuch probably accounts for your wheelchair bound hideously deformed body. 

What you're saying is complete bollocks! Fuck off and throw yourself in front of a train, you disgusting animal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

What you're saying is complete bollocks! Fuck off and throw yourself in front of a train, you disgusting animal.

Mild mannered CC stalwarts like @Trucking Funt have now tired of this spastic twat. When will Admin step up and do the right thing as to this site destroying cunt? It’s getting boring now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

What you're saying is complete bollocks! Fuck off and throw yourself in front of a train, you disgusting animal.

Where is my copy of The Lady you filthy animal? For the last two weeks you've been delivering Mojo. You filthy animal. 

Keith: It's the distuibutters. 

Dirk:   What, you filthy animal? 

Keith: It's the dristuibtitters... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Einstein! What the fuck has the Beatles manager got to do with this? Your slipping William.

So ye are! 

Fuck the Beatles. I’m more of a Jeffrey Tull fan.

So I am! 

This the last coded message I will send.

So it is!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...