Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.


Dyslexic cnut
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thick as a brick.*

*I presume you mean Jethro Tull.

I'm worried,  as I got fucking savaged by Cuntman over the FlidSpack saga. 

If you consider that 'savaged', you've clearly been raised in a protected environment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thick as a brick.*

*I presume you mean Jethro Tull.

I'm worried,  as I got fucking savaged by Cuntman over the FlidSpack saga. 

Who the fuck’s Jeffrey Einstein? I bet he didn’t kill himself in jail whoever the fuck he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you consider that 'savaged', you've clearly been raised in a protected environment. 

I'll fight yer. I win, you buy me a new caravan. I like the Hector- 2 roof lights, stylish ash framed furniture, scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering. And I'm partial to Periwinkle blue.

You win......ah fuck it, I'll leave the CC site. I can't say fairer than that. And I'll throw the moody dag in as well. Do you like Dags Eric? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'll fight yer. I win, you buy me a new caravan. I like the Hector- 2 roof lights, stylish ash framed furniture, scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering. And I'm partial to Periwinkle blue.

You win......ah fuck it, I'll leave the CC site. I can't say fairer than that. And I'll throw the moody dag in as well. Do you like Dags Eric? 

An' the boys get a pair o' them shoes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Where is my copy of The Lady you filthy animal? For the last two weeks you've been delivering Mojo. You filthy animal. 

Keith: It's the distuibutters. 

Dirk:   What, you filthy animal? 

Keith: It's the dristuibtitters... 

What the fuck are you on about? Have you been overdosing on gay scat porn again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Any thoughts on this European Superleague? Surely as good Europeans people like Harold should be in favour.

Couldn't really give a fuck, but putting Arsenal in there is like getting Bananaman to join The Avengers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Contagious?

A teacher tells the students that they'll be learning a new word - contagious. 

She asks if any of the children know what it means. A boy puts his hand up and says "I know - it's when it takes someone a long time to paint something" 

The teacher looks confused and asks him to explain.  He says "Well, the other day, as I was leaving the house with my dad, we saw our next door neighbour painting his door with a 2 inch brush. My dad said Huh... that'll take the contagious!" 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

A teacher tells the students that they'll be learning a new word - contagious. 

She asks if any of the children know what it means. A boy puts his hand up and says "I know - it's when it takes someone a long time to paint something" 

The teacher looks confused and asks him to explain.  He says "Well, the other day, as I was leaving the house with my dad, we saw our next door neighbour painting his door with a 2 inch brush. My dad said Huh... that'll take the contagious!" 

The contagious much more slowly than the tits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...