CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Think Baba O’Riley is Titled Teenage Wasteland

Ape™️

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Another dreadful nomination from our resident idiot who has become a full blown imbecile...

What did you expect, it's a sunny Friday evening, the time when strong drink (well, 11% Cava) is taken in excess in an inflatable rented hot tub in the back garden, with sadly predictable consequences.

19 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

What on earth is this nom?

Lazy posting with no information to make an informed opinion.

Utter bollocks Ape.

17 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Please move this nomination to the Open Corner and immediate obscurity.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Another dreadful nomination from our resident idiot who has become a full blown imbecile...

Please try and summarise your drivel into a single post, you verbose scum-cunt.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Ape sounded the wanker klaxon more than an hour ago.

What's kept you?

I promised myself I wouldn't drink this week, Wolfie. I'm so fucking fat, I can't stand myself. It's almost 10 and I've already drunk 2 bottles of Terre di Fannio (£8.99 Waitrose) and I just cant stand it and I haven't taken my Omeprazole.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ape, I have a soft spot for nearly every cunt on here.. past and present. As far as you're concerned, I'd like to break your fucking nose. 

But you couldn’t break my fucking nose, Frank. So please, just fuck off. You’re a weedy little faggot that commands zero respect.

12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I promised myself I wouldn't drink this week, Wolfie. I'm so fucking fat, I can't stand myself. It's almost 10 and I';ve already drunk 2 bottles of Terre di Fannio (£8.99 Waitrose) and I just can;t stand it and I haven't taken my omeprazole.

I'll forgive you for being late, on the basis you've probably been upgrading your wardrobe with size 28-inch jeans.

Why not open another bottle of Terre di 'Fannio' and immediately upload another video of yourself?