CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Think Baba O’Riley is Titled Teenage Wasteland

Ape™️

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I promised myself I wouldn't drink this week, Wolfie. I'm so fucking fat, I can't stand myself. It's almost 10 and I've already drunk 2 bottles of Terre di Fannio (£8.99 Waitrose) and I just cant stand it and I haven't taken my Omeprazole.

Have you ever thrown up after swallowing Omeprazole? It's like a load of polystyrene beads. 

Try Gaviscon Advance liquid. It's a game changer.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'll forgive you for being late, on the basis you've probably been upgrading your wardrobe with size 28-inch jeans.

Why not open another bottle of Terre di 'Fannio' and immediately upload another video of yourself?

Yes - a drunken snuff movie would be wonderful. Come on @Frank - fucking kill yourself for our amusement, you spindly weed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes - a drunken snuff movie would be wonderful. Come on @Frank - fucking kill yourself for our amusement, you spindly weed.

Why would you do that, ape?... why would you say 'movie'? I'll tell you something, I watched a good film last night that would probably resonate with the majority on here. Channel 4. Great soundtrack.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Why would you do that, ape?... why would you say 'movie'? I'll tell you something, I watched a good film last night that would probably resonate with the majority on here. Channel 4. Great soundtrack.

Give it a fucking rest you cunt. You’ve let everyone down again, mostly yourself.

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Snuff movies have always been referred to as snuff movies - never snuff films, or snuff flicks or snuff cinematic presentations, so fuck off, you pedantic wanker. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Hellenic tosswank. Do you pretend to like this sort of shit in an attempt to appear sophisticated rather than the vulgar, nouveau riche fuckpig you actually are?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Was it Rocky 3, again. 

On 16/04/2021 at 18:30, Earl of Punkape said:

What on earth is this nom?

Lazy posting with no information to make an informed opinion.

Utter bollocks Ape.

"Baba O'Riley" - just watched the band live on 'that's TV - 70s' - it's annoying when morons cannot remember the correct title of a classic. Pete Townsend should, err what did he do? He shouldn't have. Just Googling Pete - OH. He's on the offenders list - he should've called it teenage wasteland - simples.

Love Prof B xxx

18 hours ago, ProfB said:

"Baba O'Riley" - just watched the band live on 'that's TV - 70s' - it's annoying when morons cannot remember the correct title of a classic. Pete Townsend should, err what did he do? He shouldn't have. Just Googling Pete - OH. He's on the offenders list - he should've called it teenage wasteland - simples.

Love Prof B xxx

Fuck off.

• Like 2