CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"He kept the green bits on the strawberries"

ChildeHarold

Dinner Date. A feast of cuntdem coming to your TV sets every morning ITV2. Dessert: four or five strawberries with a dollop of cream. 

I stumbled onto this pile of preening cunts in a desperate search to avoid Phil the Greek's funeral festival of misery gutting, cow towing, brown nosed arse lickers royally oiling the mainstream. There was a time when daytime TV presented shows that required mental engagement such as Murder She Wrote. The Streets of SF. The High Chaparral. Kojak. We disparaged them then.... look at us now! 

It's the demographics of commercial advertising. I do believe it has the wholesale support of the "intelligence" services in both UK and USA who aim at snooping on the least intelligent population that can be manufactured by poor media, cultural deprivation, English language insularity, straightforward propaganda and populist nationalist politics that has its own superman comic book solution to every problem. 

Look no further than some of the Dinner Dates on this site. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Dinner Date. A feast of cuntdem coming to your TV sets every morning ITV2. Dessert: four or five strawberries with a dollop of cream. 

I stumbled onto this pile of preening cunts in a desperate search to avoid Phil the Greek's funeral festival of misery gutting, cow towing, brown nosed arse lickers royally oiling the mainstream. There was a time when daytime TV presented shows that required mental engagement such as Murder She Wrote. The Streets of SF. The High Chaparral. Kojak. We disparaged them then.... look at us now! 

It's the demographics of commercial advertising. I do believe it has the wholesale support of the "intelligence" services in both UK and USA who aim at snooping on the least intelligent population that can be manufactured by poor media, cultural deprivation, English language insularity, straightforward propaganda and populist nationalist politics that has its own superman comic book solution to every problem. 

I agree, it would be a mistake for us to kowtow to these strange people who tow cows.  This raises many questions for me. 

Do they fit castors or wheels to the cow's hooves to make the towing smoother ?  Are the cows being towed because they were parked in one space for too long by an inconsiderate farmer ?

Always proofread before posting Harry lad.  I never disparaged Kojak, I think he's the bees knees.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Why would the Intelligence services want a stupid population ?  If our population is stupid they become a liability, a drain on the public purse, whereas if they are smart, they are earning profits which can be taxed to feed national revenue.  Who would benefit from a conspiracy to dumb down the population ?  Maybe the Chinese, I suppose.  

Having said that, yeah a lot of our TV programmes are utter shit.  But do not despair, just go to YouTube instead, there are plenty of programmes on maths and physics if you genuinely want to learn new things.  

51 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Why would the Intelligence services want a stupid population ?  If our population is stupid they become a liability, a drain on the public purse, whereas if they are smart, they are earning profits which can be taxed to feed national revenue.  Who would benefit from a conspiracy to dumb down the population ?  Maybe the Chinese, I suppose.  

Having said that, yeah a lot of our TV programmes are utter shit.  But do not despair, just go to YouTube instead, there are plenty of programmes on maths and physics if you genuinely want to learn new things.  

A stupid population can be manipulated IMO 

8 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think that Harold is proof of the old adage of being educated beyond his intelligence.

12 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Fuck off. 

On 18/04/2021 at 13:55, ChildeHarold said:

Pile of shite.

On 19/04/2021 at 11:59, ChildeHarold said:

Are the green bits under your filthy foreskin you dirty animal? 

If you and I ever happen to meet Harold I hope that what I do to you isn’t reported as a ‘hate crime’ because I sincerely believe you deserve much, much worse than that.