CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"He kept the green bits on the strawberries"

ChildeHarold

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't hustle my corner. This part of the street is my action baby and I will defend it with my life. Find your own sidewalk. 

OK FlidHarold. No more messing around. How much cash would guarantee that you never ever show up around here again? Just a number H. Something to start the ball rolling? 

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

OK FlidHarold. No more messing around. How much cash would guarantee that you never ever show up around here again? Just a number H. Something to start the ball rolling? 

I have a minimumber and and a maximagnumumber. Plus a huge cucumber ready to fucking go right up your arsehole with a good dollop of French Dressing as a pro EU lubricant. 

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I have a minimumber and and a maximagnumumber. Plus a huge cucumber ready to fucking go right up your arsehole with a good dollop of French Dressing as a pro EU lubricant. 

How does 97p sound?

Final offer. 

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not as good as your squeals of pain reference the cucomumamber. 

Mandingo! 

Sorry Dickwipe. It’s my interpreters night off. I assume you’re just farting from the mouth as you’ve forgotten what your arsehole’s for,  but I live in hope that one day even a dribbling moron like you might post something slightly intelligent or interesting.

Call me a dreamer but I’m just a glass half full type of cunt.

• Like 2

Just now, King Billy said:

Sorry Dickwipe. It’s my interpreters night off. I assume you’re just farting from the mouth as you’ve forgotten what your arsehole’s for,  but I live in hope that one day even a dribbling moron like you might post something slightly intelligent or interesting.

Call me a dreamer but I’m just a glass half full type of cunt.

I’d just like to glass him like Begbie did to that poor cunt in Trainspotting 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 18/04/2021 at 22:55, ChildeHarold said:

Dinner Date. A feast of cuntdem coming to your TV sets every morning ITV2. Dessert: four or five strawberries with a dollop of cream. 

I stumbled onto this pile of preening cunts in a desperate search to avoid Phil the Greek's funeral festival of misery gutting, cow towing, brown nosed arse lickers royally oiling the mainstream. There was a time when daytime TV presented shows that required mental engagement such as Murder She Wrote. The Streets of SF. The High Chaparral. Kojak. We disparaged them then.... look at us now! 

It's the demographics of commercial advertising. I do believe it has the wholesale support of the "intelligence" services in both UK and USA who aim at snooping on the least intelligent population that can be manufactured by poor media, cultural deprivation, English language insularity, straightforward propaganda and populist nationalist politics that has its own superman comic book solution to every problem. 

Look no further than some of the Dinner Dates on this site. 

I've never seen it; I'll take your word for it. 

I don't understand your grievance, Harold.  Garbage on the TV doesn't seek you out.

If there's nothing on worth watching, and you want to be entertained, you'd be far better off going to your nearest Tesco Plus without a face mask, and cough on the biggest grumpiest looking person you can find. 

On 21/04/2021 at 16:18, Eric Cuntman said:

My great grandad never got any recognition for designing the Iceberg Detector.

Fucking hell. The alarm on that would have deafened the poor cunt if he'd ever got near my granny's underpants. She was so staid she made Queen Victoria seem like Madonna. 

On 18/04/2021 at 13:55, ChildeHarold said:

Dinner Date. A feast of cuntdem coming to your TV sets every morning ITV2. Dessert: four or five strawberries with a dollop of cream. 

I stumbled onto this pile of preening cunts in a desperate search to avoid Phil the Greek's funeral festival of misery gutting, cow towing, brown nosed arse lickers royally oiling the mainstream. There was a time when daytime TV presented shows that required mental engagement such as Murder She Wrote. The Streets of SF. The High Chaparral. Kojak. We disparaged them then.... look at us now! 

It's the demographics of commercial advertising. I do believe it has the wholesale support of the "intelligence" services in both UK and USA who aim at snooping on the least intelligent population that can be manufactured by poor media, cultural deprivation, English language insularity, straightforward propaganda and populist nationalist politics that has its own superman comic book solution to every problem. 

Look no further than some of the Dinner Dates on this site. 

Have aliens operated on you? I know it does happen, they gave Uri Geller his powers, a spaceship landed in his childhood home or something of that nature.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Have aliens operated on you? I know it does happen, they gave Uri Geller his powers, a spaceship landed in his childhood home or something of that nature.

What super powers have the aliens bestowed on Harold ?