CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Steve Horsfield

Trucking Funt

This Quentin Crisp wannabe perfectly illustrates why the current Labour party freak show will never be elected to power. I'm glad I don't live in his parish because the thought of this fucking weirdo representing me makes me feel physically ill even if he does have viral video on tiktok.

https://www.herefordtimes.com/news/19238503.hereford-labour-councillor-candidates-tiktok-video-goes-viral/

• Like 1

Whats wrong with him???  He's another in a long line of attention seeking cunts,a fucking he/him freak who deserves to be shoed in the face,despicable cunt.So yes,he is a fucking oddie and he can fuck right off,nothing to do with his politics but all to do with his me,me,me bollocks.Fuck off 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Neil said:

Whats wrong with him???  He's another in a long line of attention seeking cunts,a fucking he/him freak who deserves to be shoed in the face,despicable cunt.So yes,he is a fucking oddie and he can fuck right off,nothing to do with his politics but all to do with his me,me,me bollocks.Fuck off 

Get off the fence, Neil.

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

This Quentin Crisp wannabe perfectly illustrates why the current Labour party freak show will never be elected to power. I'm glad I don't live in his parish because the thought of this fucking weirdo representing me makes me feel physically ill even if he does have viral video on tiktok.

https://www.herefordtimes.com/news/19238503.hereford-labour-councillor-candidates-tiktok-video-goes-viral/

Is this character a man or a woman?

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you Transgender?

If you worked for Disney, you'd be sacked just for asking such a question. 

Who is your favourite rapper? 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A man obviously. Otherwise he'd be 'Stephanie'. 

Not necessarily, cunts can identify as anything they like these days, no need to change their name, I mean, look at Dickless, he's half canine, the other half is pure cunt!