CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James 'Arge' Argent

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 19/04/2021 at 19:36, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I caught a bit of this 'Comedian' the other day and found it difficult to watch. You are right KB be careful of what we wish for on the TV.

I think she does the best impression of a spacker that I've ever seen,I defy anyone to sound anymore like a spastic than she manages,I wonder what she really speaks like?

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think she does the best impression of a spacker that I've ever seen,I defy anyone to sound anymore like a spastic than she manages,I wonder what she really speaks like?

Ten minutes in the back of the Rascal and she’ll sound like Jenny Agutter, post haemorrhage.

On 19/04/2021 at 13:29, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a cookery programme on the other day with one of these whale lipped cunts. She was told to cook something until it wilted. "Wot does wilted mean"?  Fanny Craddock would have torn her a new arsehole. 

I’ll bet you stuff yourself with chips at every given opportunity..

lol.

On 26/04/2021 at 22:48, Frank said:

Any chance of you and I playing golf together. You'll like me.

See your PM. 

Until you posted this I wasn’t convinced you really were the best on here. I’ve got a fully paid up 5 star holiday for two to India Frank, leaving on Friday, which I can’t go on due to business commitments. It would be my pleasure to give it to you and one of your ‘special skinny jeaned friends’ free of charge in the hope that no hard feelings remain between us when you return, (in an urn), you cockroach limbed cunt. I can’t wait to see your pathetic excuse for a cadaver floating down the Ganges on Sky News, looking more disgusting than the hundreds of turds floating happily alongside.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Until you posted this I wasn’t convinced you really were the best on here. I’ve got a fully paid up 5 star holiday for two to India Frank, leaving on Friday, which I can’t go on due to business commitments. It would be my pleasure to give it to you and one of your ‘special skinny jeaned friends’ free of charge in the hope that no hard feelings remain between us when you return, (in an urn), you cockroach limbed cunt. I can’t wait to see your pathetic excuse for a cadaver floating down the Ganges on Sky News, looking more disgusting than the hundreds of turds floating happily alongside.

Fuck off.

@Frankyou pathetic pipe cleaner armed freak, Bally has just suggested you are more disgusting than a Ganges turd yet you don’t dispute it

Useless poof 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck off.

Selling Christmas trees in April? You're a God of selling, Bill. You've obviously memorised Trump: The Art of the Deal.