CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russia to go a shit again

Stubby Pecker

With recent revelations about the not so secret goings on of these beady eyes Slavic cuntfucks it occurs to me old Vlad isn’t as all powerful as we all think. Russia has form on going to rat shit in the blink of an eye and those in power know this all to well. Their paranoia leads them to try and cling to controlling the people in an attempt to stop the largely alcoholic population taking to the streets. If and when this happens the whole rotten lot will come crashing down- the troops sent out won’t start gunning down their brothers and mothers, most are conscripts in an army short on moral, discipline and food

Whilst this will all be a chuckle for a while, the western powers will have to fit the bill, again, the fuckers will outnumber the peacefuls landing their rubber boats in Kent. Let’s hope it goes off in winter and they all freeze to death 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

With recent revelations about the not so secret goings on of these beady eyes Slavic cuntfucks it occurs to me old Vlad isn’t as all powerful as we all think. Russia has form on going to rat shit in the blink of an eye and those in power know this all to well. Their paranoia leads them to try and cling to controlling the people in an attempt to stop the largely alcoholic population taking to the streets. If and when this happens the whole rotten lot will come crashing down- the troops sent out won’t start gunning down their brothers and mothers, most are conscripts in an army short on moral, discipline and food

Whilst this will all be a chuckle for a while, the western powers will have to fit the bill, again, the fuckers will outnumber the peacefuls landing their rubber boats in Kent. Let’s hope it goes off in winter and they all freeze to death 

I dunno Stubbs, I think they still have some venom in them, they are still dangerous.  They are doing well at destabilizing chunks of the Ukraine, and no one in the West seems to be doing too much to counter their guerrilla war.  

Meanwhile we now know that the same GRU agents responsible for the Salisbury poisonings are also responsible for setting off a depot full of explosives in the Czech republic, killing two people, and other agencies suspect it was the same team behind the attempted poisoning  of arms dealer Emilian Gebrev.  

One of the few decent Russians, Navalny seems to be dying on hunger strike in jail, so there goes the opposition. The future of Russia looks pretty bleak to me, but I guess it depends on your POV.  

Sometimes a wounded bear is even more hazardous.   

55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Most of the millions of cunts marched into machine guns at Stalingrad were low moral conscripts, too. One would get a rifle, the other poor cunt got a clip of ammunition and a boot up the arse with orders to figure out what to do along the way. Didn't stop them being dangerous.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Most of the millions of cunts marched into machine guns at Stalingrad were low moral conscripts, too. One would get a rifle, the other poor cunt got a clip of ammunition and a boot up the arse with orders to figure out what to do along the way. Didn't stop them being dangerous.

And that little boy deserved to get lynched. Greedy little chocolate guzzling cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I dunno Stubbs, I think they still have some venom in them, they are still dangerous.  They are doing well at destabilizing chunks of the Ukraine, and no one in the West seems to be doing too much to counter their guerrilla war.  

Meanwhile we now know that the same GRU agents responsible for the Salisbury poisonings are also responsible for setting off a depot full of explosives in the Czech republic, killing two people, and other agencies suspect it was the same team behind the attempted poisoning  of arms dealer Emilian Gebrev.  

One of the few decent Russians, Navalny seems to be dying on hunger strike in jail, so there goes the opposition. The future of Russia looks pretty bleak to me, but I guess it depends on your POV.  

I like vodka so I will never say a bad word about Russia, apart from it’s a fucking vast freezing wasteland inhabited by disgusting, huge, violent, hairy, square jawed, alcoholic Neanderthal cunts who talk funny. Very similar to Yorkshire actually.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Russians love a ‘strong-man’ politician and will look the other way regarding corruption, atrocities etc. Stalin is still revered by many there ffs! Wasn’t it AJP Taylor who said ‘Russia, a country of serfs run by tyrants?’ It always will be.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Russians love a ‘strong-man’ politician and will look the other way regarding corruption, atrocities etc. Stalin is still revered by many there ffs! Wasn’t it AJP Taylor who said ‘Russia, a country of serfs run by tyrants?’ It always will be.

I remember being shocked at footage of a large group of pensioners in Russia, all walking in an improvised parade, carrying cherished pictures of Stalin, and that was  only a few years ago.  I guess that's what happens when you only know the history that the regime chooses to feed you.  

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I remember being shocked at footage of a large group of pensioners in Russia, all walking in an improvised parade, carrying cherished pictures of Stalin, and that was  only a few years ago.  I guess that's what happens when you only know the history that the regime chooses to feed you.  

Sort of what is going on here then. We're on a very slippery slope what with this virus and track and trace bollocks. See you at the revolution 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I was not shocked at all, post the fall of communism many Russian pensioners were left in dire poverty, often not receiving any pension at all. To them old Jo Stalin would have took them back to a time when there was order and food on the table for good party members.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I like vodka so I will never say a bad word about Russia, apart from it’s a fucking vast freezing wasteland inhabited by disgusting, huge, violent, hairy, square jawed, alcoholic Neanderthal cunts who talk funny. Very similar to Yorkshire actually.

Yorkshire has a better airline though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Sort of what is going on here then. We're on a very slippery slope what with this virus and track and trace bollocks. See you at the revolution 

Have you ever had a slippery slope in the van at all Neil? Is it true what they say about their horizontal clungebuckets?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I was not shocked at all, post the fall of communism many Russian pensioners were left in dire poverty, often not receiving any pension at all. To them old Jo Stalin would have took them back to a time when there was order and food on the table for good party members.

I understand that, but how can they overlook all the people he had liquidated and "purged" ?  He was some kind of psychopath.  

Just now, Weary&Disgusted said:

I understand that, but how can they overlook all the people he had liquidated and "purged" ?  He was some kind of psychopath.  

They would 1) not known about it. 2) actually taken part in the liquidation. 3) turned a blind eye to it.4) not cared about it because they were not involved. My Nazis lived happy and contented lives after world war 2 and in many cases assimilated themselves into the democratic countries in which they lived in most cases without looking over their shoulders until well into a ripe old age when people began to take an interest into who they were and their history. I knew one former SS Officer who had settled in the UK after the war quite well and his full history only came out several years after he died. What came out about him was not very pleasant but he seemed to have coped with his conscience very well. Actually I think that he had changed as a person.

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They would 1) not known about it. 2) actually taken part in the liquidation. 3) turned a blind eye to it.4) not cared about it because they were not involved. My Nazis lived happy and contented lives after world war 2 and in many cases assimilated themselves into the democratic countries in which they lived in most cases without looking over their shoulders until well into a ripe old age when people began to take an interest into who they were and their history. I knew one former SS Officer who had settled in the UK after the war quite well and his full history only came out several years after he died. What came out about him was not very pleasant but he seemed to have coped with his conscience very well. Actually I think that he had changed as a person.

Changed as a person? Of course he fucking changed as a person - he was pretending to be someone else.

16 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I guess we'll wait and see. History tells us that it doesn't take much for Russia to go tits up very quickly and the shitcunt tactics you mention above are the same as I eluded to in the OP. Vlad is bang to rights with all this and much, much more (killings, jailing's, opposition leaders committing suicide by shooting themselves in the head 30 times with several different guns...) and knows it. Simply going to their MO of denying it won't wash anymore and they're in danger of becoming an international pariah. The people can't be fooled forever.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I guess we'll wait and see. History tells us that it doesn't take much for Russia to go tits up very quickly and the shitcunt tactics you mention above are the same as I eluded to in the OP. Vlad is bang to rights with all this and much, much more (killings, jailing's, opposition leaders committing suicide by shooting themselves in the head 30 times with several different guns...) and knows it. Simply going to their MO of denying it won't wash anymore and they're in danger of becoming an international pariah. The people can't be fooled forever.

No, but they can be black bagged and dragged into unmarked vans in the dead of night. The problem seems to be with the Russian mindset as a whole - they were still serfs before the Reds showed up, then they were members of the Communist party, now they're subjects to the whims of a strongman. This shit has been an everyday occurrence for the last 100 years.

Its a vast country with a huge number of people living in it - hard to influence without direct coups after centuries of hardship or the odd nuclear catastrophe to push change.

Given the vastness of land, energy and other natural resources plus peace time since the second world war, those morons should have a standard of living approaching that of Canada. Instead, it's still a nation of mostly comatose thickos, floating on dodgy alcohol, indifference, cruelty, incompetence and other fuckwitty. Still riddled with crime, either bottom down or bottom up at different times and locations. A pile of shit.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has the word 'apeshit' been edited from the title of this nomination? I can't remember what it was originally. 

@Ape™️

@Earl of Punkape

Time to change your usernames. 'Honky' and 'Punkhonky' may be acceptable.

I think @Stubby Peckerwas pissed when he created this nom, as the title makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Don’t think it’s ever been edited.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has the word 'apeshit' been edited from the title of this nomination? I can't remember what it was originally. 

@Ape™️

@Earl of Punkape

Time to change your usernames. 'Honky' and 'Punkhonky' may be acceptable.

48 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I think @Stubby Peckerwas pissed when he created this nom, as the title makes no fucking sense whatsoever. Don’t think it’s ever been edited.

Fuck off you pair of cunts, it’s supposed to be Russia to go to shit again and you both bloody know it, and no I wasn’t that pissed

Fuck off again

Guest Weary&Disgusted
21 hours ago, King Billy said:

It is kind of a tragedy that Russia and the West have ended up at each other's throats.  They are our brothers, and in an ideal world we should be working in harmonious co operation with them to eradicate every last jihadist from the face of the planet.  

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...