CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of decent sidecars for sale.

ProfB

I’ve notice the corner has a ’70’s vibe going on at the mo - Baba O’Riley, even Spotto etc., maybe someone can tell me why the sidecar is a rare sighting these days? Too many pillions, not enough sidecars for sale is the way things have gone - which is cuntage big style. 😤

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I used to have a Busmar "Astral" on a 650 Panther, it was huge, like overtaking a caravan.

Not this one.

image.jpeg.9d39645d4c26fab952c5fc4949daf1bc.jpeg

Could probably fit a gun turret in there nicely

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

I’ve notice the corner has a ’70’s vibe going on at the mo - Baba O’Riley, even Spotto etc., maybe someone can tell me why the sidecar is a rare sighting these days? Too many pillions, not enough sidecars for sale is the way things have gone - which is cuntage big style. 😤

Don’t forget to pick Mildred up from Bingo George. 

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With the sun-roof open you could pass a joint to the passengers. It was a very civilised mode of transport.

Motorcyclists wave to each other, sidecar drivers stop and make a cup of tea.

Over the years I have owned five British Leyland Minis .. I found that a lot of the time fellow mini owners gave a cheery wave to each other and stuck to fingers up to other motorists.

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With the sun-roof open you could pass a joint to the passengers. It was a very civilised mode of transport.

Motorcyclists wave to each other, sidecar drivers stop and make a cup of tea.

I've been told that the AA and RAC had a fierce rivalry. AA mechanics rode motorcycles with sidecars as rolling tool boxes, and would salute their own members while blanking RAC members. It was also common for representatives of the rival organisations to let each other's tyres down when they got the opportunity.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been told that the AA and RAC had a fierce rivalry. AA mechanics rode motorcycles with sidecars as rolling tool boxes, and would salute their own members while blanking RAC members. It was also common for representatives of the rival organisations to let each other's tyres down when they got the opportunity.

The patrols were required to salute the drivers of vehicles carrying a members' badge. No salute was taken as a warning of police speed traps.

• Like 1