Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lack of decent sidecars for sale.


ProfB
 Share

Recommended Posts

I’ve notice the corner has a ’70’s vibe going on at the mo - Baba O’Riley, even Spotto etc., maybe someone can tell me why the sidecar is a rare sighting these days? Too many pillions, not enough sidecars for sale is the way things have gone - which is cuntage big style. 😤

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to use you as a side car strapped to the offside of a long distance articulated lorry in the middle of winter. 

The rest of us would like to use you as a speed bump for Eddie Stobart's entire fleet.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the anticipation that keeps you interested. 

I can bottle it up for so long. That's a warning to anybody within a two metre social distance. 

Questiin. If I can shoot my spunk two metres why is that distance considered safe for covid? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ProfB said:

I’ve notice the corner has a ’70’s vibe going on at the mo - Baba O’Riley, even Spotto etc., maybe someone can tell me why the sidecar is a rare sighting these days? Too many pillions, not enough sidecars for sale is the way things have gone - which is cuntage big style. 😤

Don’t forget to pick Mildred up from Bingo George. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With the sun-roof open you could pass a joint to the passengers. It was a very civilised mode of transport.

Motorcyclists wave to each other, sidecar drivers stop and make a cup of tea.

Over the years I have owned five British Leyland Minis .. I found that a lot of the time fellow mini owners gave a cheery wave to each other and stuck to fingers up to other motorists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Only retarded fucking shit-cunts want to buy a sidecar, them and that fucking ugly bitch, Olive, from On The Buses.

Things you wish you'd never seen #213...

507_1000.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

With the sun-roof open you could pass a joint to the passengers. It was a very civilised mode of transport.

Motorcyclists wave to each other, sidecar drivers stop and make a cup of tea.

I've been told that the AA and RAC had a fierce rivalry. AA mechanics rode motorcycles with sidecars as rolling tool boxes, and would salute their own members while blanking RAC members. It was also common for representatives of the rival organisations to let each other's tyres down when they got the opportunity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Over the years I have owned five British Leyland Minis .. I found that a lot of the time fellow mini owners gave a cheery wave to each other and stuck to fingers up to other motorists.

You have probably stuck your fingers up many motorists (Kerb crawlers).

lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've been told that the AA and RAC had a fierce rivalry. AA mechanics rode motorcycles with sidecars as rolling tool boxes, and would salute their own members while blanking RAC members. It was also common for representatives of the rival organisations to let each other's tyres down when they got the opportunity.

The patrols were required to salute the drivers of vehicles carrying a members' badge. No salute was taken as a warning of police speed traps.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...