CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

European Super League...

Old Chap Raasclaat

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is cunts corner not a forum for cry baby mongs like you. 

Your cock and balls must be tiny

Very, I am female as you well know, so why pretend you don't?

Because your cock & balls are minuscule  - & don't work.

You once sent me a picture - don't deny it, it;s on my 2007 white macbook.

Most "fans" are by definition aphids being milked of their scant disposable income by comnercially exploitative soldier ants rampant in the football racket. 

As if leeching, greed and paying unjustified eye watering dollops of cash to fucking nonces wasn't acceptable BEFORE? 

Football is fucking cuntdem. 

Caught a bit of the news and saw a load of Chelsea fans singing 'We've got our Chelsea back' on repeat and celebrating as if they'd won the league.

The money men must be laughing at these stupid fucking cunts, Chelsea signed up for it and backed down after the rightful backlash, and these fans think it's a result. I know they're Chelsea fans but what an embarrassment. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Football hasn't been a real sport since the 90s. It began to morph into a money circus around then, and since has descended further into celebrity culture. Players are no longer lauded for skill or consistency and are instead judged by their willingness to grovel to black supremacists and whining faggots.

Matt Le Tissier couldn't get a game for England, yet Raheem Shitling was up front for our national team for 2 years without having scored a single fucking goal. Tells you everything you need to know.

I’m a huge soccer fan but I’ve never understood why some thickos insist on calling it  football. 

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m a huge soccer fan but I’ve never understood why some thickos insist on calling it  football. 

Sure thing buddy. Football is played by giant homosexuals wearing shoulder pads and crash helmets. And you don't use your feet. Jeez, these limeys sure are dumb!

USA! USA! 

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to give the owners of these greedy shitcunt clubs the Black & Decker hammer drill treatment then move on to the poncy fucking players. Eric is correct re it going to shit in the 90s, about the same time I lost all interest, and Neil’s stats on Mourinho’s earning sums it up. Multi millionaires prancing around like tits being watched by thick cunts in council houses who fill their pockets ever further 

If only - at least they would have some semblance of attachment to their team and understanding of their history, tradition and culture.

If you'd have said 'The sort of Pacific Rim cunts whose only trip to England to see Spurs play ended up at Tottenham Court Road tube station asking for directions to the ground' then you'd have been close.

This (thankfully stillborn it seems) piece of offal was all about them and not 'Legacy (i.e real) fans' in Europe

21 hours ago, ProfB said:

Very, I am female as you well know, so why pretend you don't?

Because your cock & balls are minuscule  - & don't work.

You once sent me a picture - don't deny it, it;s on my 2007 white macbook.

Do you have any saved material from Brony Keith? I understand he used to show you obscene images of furry animals, is it true?

9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

....or be able to articulate them.

"s' a continent of two halves. The chairman dun great and at ve' end of 've day my bank balance is the winner"

It's the testosterone loaded limited horizons of all these cunts that is hair raising. The owners don' t even live on the same continent as some of these clubs yet the fabs are like an army of aphids being milked of their limited income while ogling narcissistic little shits like Ronaldo and Kane. 

Football has corrupted every other branch of sport with its priority number one... £$€¥¢

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never heard of her

Derek Hales was 

He wasn't a pikey. I got his autograph at a charity match at Welling United in 1987 and he could spell his own name and everything. He must've been 48 and still ran the length of the pitch in 8 seconds. Kerry Dixon was on the pitch too. Fat cunt.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He wasn't a pikey. I got his autograph at a charity match at Welling United in 1987 and he could spell his own name and everything. He must've been 48 and still ran the length of the pitch in 8 seconds. Kerry Dixon was on the pitch too. Fat cunt.

Hales was. He used to drive to home matches in his tarmac truck.  And he liked to poach bunnies with his 12 bore.  He was a gyppo and no  mistake. 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Hales was. He used to drive to home matches in his tarmac truck.  And he liked to poach bunnies with his 12 bore.  He was a gyppo and no  mistake. 

Hard cunt footballer. Carried on playing with a ruptured bollock once. West Ham should've held on to him. Wasted at Charlton.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hard cunt footballer. Carried on playing with a ruptured bollock once. West Ham should've held on to him. Wasted at Charlton.

He was shite in the first division.

His team mate Mick Flanagan had the hump because he didn't pass to him. So he called him a "one bollocked bastard", so Hales twatted him.

He was also called the worlds most miserable footballer, because of the boring answers he gave in the Shoot magazine 'Player profile'. 

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He was shite in the first division.

His team mate Mick Flanagan had the hump because he didn't pass to him. So he called him a "one bollocked bastard", so Hales twatted him.

He was also called the worlds most miserable footballer, because of the boring answers he gave in the Shoot magazine 'Player profile'. 

How the fuck have I woke up in  the 1980s? 

Beam me up Scotty. There’s some cunt on a Raleigh Chopper giving me dirty looks.