CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

European Super League...

Old Chap Raasclaat

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Terry’s wife has never been caught shoplifting. You stupid fucking prick. 

If you had any sense you’d nick a trolleyload of protein shakes, down the lot in the car park, and then fuck off as far away as your huge muscular thighs can take you.

Idiot.

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Eric I’m at blue water with Ginger, the place is crawling with the oppressed black folk spending their ill gotten gains, a coloured security guard stopped me as I walked into an empty Mapplin and Webb and asked me if I had booked an appointment, uppity cunt. 
https://ibb.co/pbzRkLg

I bet he absolutely fucking stank.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As usual when you come down from your royal perch to live and love amongst the mortals you reign over it ends up a total disgrace. 

I've noticed that today you have made insulting or vitriolic replies to every post you've quoted. With the exception of the reply you made to Cuntspotter.

I do hope you're not being a crawly bum licking, teachers pet type, despicable little cuntweasel.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If I could milk the footie fan aphids

You couldn’t milk Katie Prices inflatable tits just after she gave birth to her 25th sprog by 38 different spunk donors, sorry partners. Even Harvey would be shocked to find you hanging out the back of his mother, sorry financial advisor, and not much can shock Harvey except a heavy duty  cattle prod.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

You couldn’t milk Katie Prices inflatable tits just after she gave birth to her 25th sprog by 38 different spunk donors, sorry partners. Even Harvey would be shocked to find you hanging out the back of his mother, sorry financial advisor, and not much can shock Harvey except a heavy duty  cattle prod.

If he started getting cunty, I would forget about the Tazer and go straight to the Holland&Holland .60 calibre elephant gun. 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've noticed that today you have made insulting or vitriolic replies to every post you've quoted. With the exception of the reply you made to Cuntspotter.

I do hope you're not being a crawly bum licking, teachers pet type, despicable little cuntweasel.

Fucking hell Eric. Scotland Yard’s loss is CCs gain. If Harold has any sense, which is the most ridiculous thought I’ve ever had, he will give a ‘no comment’ reply.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If he started getting cunty, I would forget about the Tazer and go straight to the Holland&Holland .60 calibre elephant gun. 

The nightmare would be if you put one right between his eyes and he just kept coming towards you without flinching, shouting “Mummy Harvey’s hungry!”

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The nightmare would be if you put one right between his eyes and he just kept coming towards you without flinching, shouting “Mummy Harvey’s hungry!”

It’s likely an RPG round would bounce straight off is bone thick cromag recessive skull and would just make him angry. He should be chained up like Mungo in Blazing Saddles

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

As usual when you come down from your royal perch to live and love amongst the mortals you reign over it ends up a total disgrace. 

Harold. I regret to inform you that despite numerous warnings and advice regarding your activities on CC you have wilfully ignored or more likely lacked the basic common sense to understand, you are henceforth and forthwith banished from the Kingdom of Billy upon penalty of death.

Fuck off, drink bleach etc. lol lol.

On 22/04/2021 at 22:23, King Billy said:

Harold. I regret to inform you that despite numerous warnings and advice regarding your activities on CC you have wilfully ignored or more likely lacked the basic common sense to understand, you are henceforth and forthwith banished from the Kingdom of Billy upon penalty of death.

Fuck off, drink bleach etc. lol lol.

After one of the shortest banishments during which I cleared my head and bowels during an extra long session of Buddhist chanting at my temple in Willesden (by No 6 from Charing Cross, on the left in Pound Lane just before the bus garage) I am back firing on all three cylinders and a full tank of Shell 99.