CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

European Super League...

Old Chap Raasclaat

10 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are there any pikey footballers?

I can’t think of any....was Cascarino a pikey?

John Terry is a ficking diddy,and a horrible cunt at that.His missus and mum are both shoplifting still despite the cunt being worth millions.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

John Terry is a ficking diddy,and a horrible cunt at that.His missus and mum are both shoplifting still despite the cunt being worth millions.

Terry’s wife has never been caught shoplifting. You stupid fucking prick. 

8 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`m well aware he cant rap worth a damn and he likes his Mars Bars dipped in other melted Mars Bars with a Mars Bar garnish but on this topic ( he likes them too ) he`s bang on..

He’s a genuinely nice man, Hoko. Does a lot for local kid’s football up here etc. My only problem with him was he’s the MSM ‘go-to’ Uncle Tom on all things raaaaacist, and talks bollocks usually. His kid’s were at school with mine, happily married, family man etc. I hadn’t seen him at the school for weeks then one day he turns up with his new, young, tasty but heavily pregnant girlfriend. What do you make of that?

59 minutes ago, Frank said:

Terry’s wife has never been caught shoplifting. You stupid fucking prick. 

Well she's obviously very good at it then,what have you been told about missing taking your tablets? It makes you act like a twat so stop forgetting and maybe you'll post something relevant. Good day.

1 hour ago, Hokey Gingers said:

I`m well aware he cant rap worth a damn and he likes his Mars Bars dipped in other melted Mars Bars with a Mars Bar garnish but on this topic ( he likes them too ) he`s bang on..

I heard this and he was spot on and I found myself warming to the cunt......then he went on a fucking 'oh woe is me' blacks are treated badly,no black managers blah,blah fucking blah and I soon remembered why I despise the cunt.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

I heard this and he was spot on and I found myself warming to the cunt......then he went on a fucking 'oh woe is me' blacks are treated badly, no black managers blah,blah fucking blah and I soon remembered why I despise the cunt.

He had his chance. Any fucking excuse to re-post this all-time classic...

1mrZAxL.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s a genuinely nice man, Hoko. Does a lot for local kid’s football up here etc. My only problem with him was he’s the MSM ‘go-to’ Uncle Tom on all things raaaaacist, and talks bollocks usually. His kid’s were at school with mine, happily married, family man etc. I hadn’t seen him at the school for weeks then one day he turns up with his new, young, tasty but heavily pregnant girlfriend. What do you make of that?

Well..." They`ll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack,

there`s only one way to beat them, get round the back.."

On a serious note Lex, just confirm.. was she white??

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Well she's obviously very good at it then,what have you been told about missing taking your tablets? It makes you act like a twat so stop forgetting and maybe you'll post something relevant. Good day.

Noted. Thanks Neil.