CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yawn...

Old Chap Raasclaat

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

This nomination looks like it's could rival my greatest work so far 'Weak Cunts' in terms of site traffic etc, it had everything wit, aggression, and class and @Eddie had a meltdown. Mrs Roops paid her mortgage off with the cheque from Google. 

It was a full blown melt down ras, but the easiest time I ever did, it was a pleasure taking a break from attention seeking weirdos , know what I mean? 

43 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It was a full blown melt down ras, but the easiest time I ever did, it was a pleasure taking a break from attention seeking weirdos , know what I mean? 

Yep, can't stand attention seekers. Did you you see that twat publican playing up to camera's with Sir Qweer Starmer.

46 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Aren't we all though @Eddie to some degree? Otherwise why are we all on here thinking we have some shite to say that others may laugh at or like. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Remember to watch Roadkill who is a dirty filthy animal and total Hackney teen drug runner who would rob his own mum's purse to curry favour with the aforeskinsaid oldies. 

Hello, Harold. Good to know I've made an impact in that thick fucking skull of yours.

Mention my mam again, in any context, and I'll have your fucking eyes sewed into your sad little purse of a scrotum, your knackers where your tonsils should be and your tonsils... well, let's just say I'll be keeping them for my own personal amusement.

Love and hugs,

Roadkill.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hello, Harold. Good to know I've made an impact in that thick fucking skull of yours.

Mention my mam again, in any context, and I'll have your fucking eyes sewed into your sad little purse of a scrotum, your knackers where your tonsils should be and your tonsils... well, let's just say I'll be keeping them for my own personal amusement.

Love and hugs,

Roadkill.

It's purely humanitarian. I don't want to see this young Kevin the Carrot mercilessly mauled to death by one of the Corner's resident jackals. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thanks for your interesting assessment, only a fool shows everything they have right away. I think you've shown your best years ago Frank and are now like some fat, past it musician still believing he can appeal to a new generation. It's over Frank.

You fucking twat. Don't you know nothing? Frank is anything but fat and if it wasn't for his pasty complexion he could quite easily be cast as a convincing extra in a Bob Geldof / Sir Leonard (cunt) Henry charity appeal.

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You fucking twat. Don't you know nothing? Frank is anything but fat and if it wasn't for his pasty complexion he could quite easily be cast as a convincing extra in a Bob Geldof / Sir Leonard (cunt) Henry charity appeal.

Thanks for pointing that out big bollock. I saw the sad cunt in one of his video's, definitely has Aids the poor man. I used the fat, past it musician example to try and emphasise his delusions of grandeur.

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's purely humanitarian. I don't want to see this young Kevin the Carrot mercilessly mauled to death by one of the Corner's resident jackals. 

@Old Chap Raasclaat has nothing to fear from me. Admittedly he has terrible taste in F1 drivers and he can get a bit cheeky, but he's a somewhat entertaining cunt and he outclasses you on every level. If you're insistent on me licking his arsehole for a moment, I'm happy to say I've crossed paths with him on multiple occasions on here and from my perspective he's shown the ability to hold his ground in arguments and get under my skin in a most irritating, yet admirable, way.

He seems to have settled in and found his place rather quickly compared to yourself, who's made an enemy of every cunt on here simply by being a severely obnoxious little cunt with nothing to spout but high quantities of tedious political opinions, completely unrelated drivel and the odd lacklustre and easily shrugged off insult. You're a petty little nuisance who flits about the site for the sole purpose of annoying people with your antics that hold no entertainment value to anyone but you, name dropping and distracting other users and derailing threads for the sole purpose of stirring shit up.

Fuck off.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thanks for pointing that out big bollock. I saw the sad cunt in one of his video's, definitely has Aids the poor man. I used the fat, past it musician example to try and emphasise his delusions of grandeur.

I don't actually think he has AIDS, I think he's losing weight in sympathy for his old fuck buddy Ming as she hasn't put on any weight for about 2 years............, mainly on account of the fact she's dead but Frank still likes the company.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

After a lovely welcome to the corner I have been observing, watching the dynamics etc and I wanted to cunt the 'stuck in the past fuckers' on here. 

As a newbie with massive bollocks I have to ruffle a few feathers here and speak for myself and the other new cunts here and say how I am fed up with hearing stories and yarns about:

How great it was here...not interested you cunts.

How things were different back then at the corner...not interested you cunts.

Seriously if all you can do is reminisce and moan perhaps it's your time to retire/fuck off etc, you are only as good as your last post and although I respect your longevity it doesn't give you the right to sit and think you somehow don't have to offer anything other than judgement. Fuck off you cunts.

Things are what they are and they won't be like before because that was the past. It's like some cunt telling you about a night out and how great it was, when you weren't there. It's like these wankers going on about white Britain etc and somehow think it'll return...look outside your window, it's not happening. 

There seems to be a heirachy here and if you weren't here to witness what some old cunt has witnessed you are somehow not worthy...worthy of what you fucking cunts. 

Have a look in the mirror and ask yourself 'What do I bring to the table'.

Frank is a cunt.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Do you want to suck my dick?

Would you like me to take a shit in your mouth?